• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Let's take a moment to mourn the poor CEOs with their yachts the size of titanic He's building a replica of Titanic. His own superyachts keep getting stuck

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for July 10, 2024

The guy needs to hire crew who can actually read the instruments.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well...I'm going to go outside for a second..where the feels like temp is about 104...and its windy...and there is a tornado and sever thunderstorm warning

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe I hope with that Ares is too busy to get into serious trouble?
He's been okay today. Its the normal I have to follow him here, there, everywhere, but no blow outs yet.

However, we approach the hours the manias usually start...

Could use any thoughts, prayers, or dirty jokes.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
WAAAAY back when I was a mechanic at Midas muffler...I was talking to a customer about what their car needed and they were, shall we say rather annoying and a bit of an idiot.... I had a touch tip cleaning tool, one of these

arc-zone-pro-welding-tip-cleaner-tool-kit-13-wire-set__41220.1710282006.jpg

I flipped it open like a s Star Trek communicator and said "Beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life down here" The customer, who was standing right in front of me.... did not have a clue, did not understand, and walked away....