• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
****! YES! ****in A!
He's got my vote. Sorry, Harris, someone whos dark and smart needs a turn at the helm.
He's been running for decades, apparently.

I did actually pencil him in once.
We need to have a meeting...........
367565914_d602b9f781_b.jpg
Sorry, I'm all booked up. I'll be working on the Cooper Campaign.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
He's been running for decades, apparently.

I did actually pencil him in once.
A president for the outcasts, freaks, weirdos, a man who was among the first (if not the first) rockstars to wear makeup, he did the first power ballad (Only Women Bleed), and he's probably smarter than the others (though he says says some whackass **** on his radio show that make me wonder if he just smoked a blunt of pure THC, like introducing Legs by saying "I was thinking, legs, hey I've got those." ). He's got my support. He wins I think from November until I die I shall have the Mark of Cardinal of Rock n Roll forever on my face.:grinning:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A president for the outcasts, freaks, weirdos, a man who was among the first (if not the first) rockstars to wear makeup, he did the first power ballad (Only Women Bleed), and he's probably smarter than the others (though he says says some whackass **** on his radio show that make me wonder if he just smoked a blunt of pure THC, like introducing Legs by saying "I was thinking, legs, hey I've got those." ). He's got my support. He wins I think from November until I die I shall have the Mark of Cardinal of Rock n Roll forever on my face.:grinning:

Shadow Wolf

I wonder why exactly I haven't been able to find a Score mentor this useful? I'm getting ready and very excited to start writing, and I have a much better grasp and idea of where I'm going with these courses

Shadow Wolf

I learned of "Cozilla" just a while ago, an '77 Italian remake (and colored) version of the '56 American remake of the '54 Japanese original.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, there's two more months of summer. I don't mind summer heat through May, June, and July, but usually by August, I'm ready for it to end. But it doesn't end. It goes on and on, into October and even November some years.