• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1722547378318.png

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I have ticked my 'better half' off.

I'm trying to decide if I'm in the wrong or not.

Also trying to decide if I care.

I accidentally broke an item by being careless. An item I've been asking him to move off the table for weeks because I'm tired of babysitting it.

I get shouted at about all the things I don't do...

Nah. I don't care.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What is the new problem with some people?

I've never experienced this before this year. It's recently happened 4 times in the last 2 months. Last time a couple of minutes ago.

Relaxing on the settee in the cool lounge and suddenly the room darkens slightly and i get the sensation of being watched.

Glance up, there is a tourist up against the window trying to peer through the lace curtains.

Stand to move them away and they don't even seem embarrassed, just continue there nosey spying.

Ok, the house fronts the road through the village but that is no excuse.

What The Fish???

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have ticked my 'better half' off.

I'm trying to decide if I'm in the wrong or not.

Also trying to decide if I care.

I accidentally broke an item by being careless. An item I've been asking him to move off the table for weeks because I'm tired of babysitting it.

I get shouted at about all the things I don't do...

Nah. I don't care.
You appear to be partially channeling your kitty self. See it. Whack it off the table.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What is the new problem with some people?

I've never experienced this before this year. It's recently happened 4 times in the last 2 months. Last time a couple of minutes ago.

Relaxing on the settee in the cool lounge and suddenly the room darkens slightly and i get the sensation of being watched.

Glance up, there is a tourist up against the window trying to peer through the lace curtains.

Stand to move them away and they don't even seem embarrassed, just continue there nosey spying.

Ok, the house fronts the road through the village but that is no excuse.

What The Fish???
Sign: Fee for intruding on my personal space 100 Euros payable immediately.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
You appear to be partially channeling your kitty self. See it. Whack it off the table.
Well, it had been moved to a stack of blankets which is my bed. I asked him to pick his broken computers/parts out of the blankets. I was tired of moving them this way, moving them that, set them here, over there...

I just pulled my blankets up and knocked one on the floor and it broke(more).

Then he went on with the 'lazy yada yada', which is always a good way to **** me off. In his mind, I do nothing. Who cares that Ares is running down the block without his pants? There's dishes in the sink!

I really didn't care when he opted to sleep upstairs.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, it had been moved to a stack of blankets which is my bed. I asked him to pick his broken computers/parts out of the blankets. I was tired of moving them this way, moving them that, set them here, over there...

I just pulled my blankets up and knocked one on the floor and it broke(more).

Then he went on with the 'lazy yada yada', which is always a good way to **** me off. In his mind, I do nothing. Who cares that Ares is running down the block without his pants? There's dishes in the sink!

I really didn't care when he opted to sleep upstairs.
What you put up with would have broken me into a million pieces.