• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I resemble this

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for July 31, 2024

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Now the corp and he state office I work for are feuding..... and happy happy joy joy..... I'm caught in the middle..... seriously, I cannot wait to retire and leave this ridiculousness behind

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Now the corp and he state office I work for are feuding..... and happy happy joy joy..... I'm caught in the middle..... seriously, I cannot wait to retire and leave this ridiculousness behind
I think your handle should be changed to "Ren"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Germany: "Our stereotype is best told with a joke: 'How many Germans do you need to change a light bulb?' One. We are very efficient and not funny."

Germany: We're beer drinking sausage eaters with an addiction of starting World Wars.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Germany: "Our stereotype is best told with a joke: 'How many Germans do you need to change a light bulb?' One. We are very efficient and not funny."

Germany: We're beer drinking sausage eaters with an addiction of starting World Wars.
My heritage is mostly German......my ex-wife, who was 100% Italian.... she use to say Germans were the scariest people...because you could make fun of Germans or insult Germany and all the German would do is smile.......

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, there's two more months of summer. I don't mind summer heat through May, June, and July, but usually by August, I'm ready for it to end. But it doesn't end. It goes on and on, into October and even November some years.
When I lived in Texas I clearly remember one year when it actually snowed before Thanksgiving but by Thanksgiving I was checking the weather forecast to know whether or not to wear a sweatshirt or T-shirt while I was cooking.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When I lived in Texas I clearly remember one year when it actually snowed before Thanksgiving but by Thanksgiving I was checking the weather forecast to know whether or not to wear a sweatshirt or T-shirt while I was cooking.

When we flew over to sign for this house it was December, the plane was diverted because of snow, where it landed was also snowed in but not as bad, ploughs cleared the runway. We stayed at a place just 100km south of the airport. When we arrived the owner was in his shorts and tee shirt cleaning his outdoor pool.