• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Return of Christ

Jimmy

Veteran Member
In most they are the actual Gods physically returning themselves. Not just a son or demigod. But A God. And even in the ones where it's a son of a God, well the son of a God is a God themselves.
Cool. I didn’t know. I’m glad that there’s more enlightened people out there then

Jimmy

Veteran Member
When Jesus said, forgive them for they know not what they do.

Surely these people know what they do, so what was Jesus actually referring to? In my opinion, he was referring to the truth which is earths time is short. If people knew this they would have a different perspective, especially world leaders. Maybe they wouldn’t wage their silly wars.

When I say earth’s time is short, I mean it is the span of one man’s life. I’m sure most of you know what I believe, that all of existence falls and rises with the death and birth of one man in an endless cycle.

Ajax

When Jesus said, forgive them for they know not what they do.

Surely these people know what they do, so what was Jesus actually referring to? In my opinion, he was referring to the truth which is earths time is short. If people knew this they would have a different perspective, especially world leaders. Maybe they wouldn’t wage their silly wars.
The meaning given by Christians is that they didn't know they were about to kill the Son Of God.

Ajax

When I say earth’s time is short, I mean it is the span of one man’s life. I’m sure most of you know what I believe, that all of existence falls and rises with the death and birth of one man in an endless cycle.
Is this documented somewhere, or just your idea?