• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Revealed Revelations of God

Fatihah

Islam claims God has no son because God needs no son.
It follows therefore since God allows to exist only things he needs and he doesnt need anything nothing exists.

Response: Nothing in islam claims that God has no son because God needs no son.

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Response: Where's the lie?
That I am trolling.

See, I understand that you do not like the questions I ask.
I understand that you do not like the points I make.

I understand that your faith is so weak that you have to convince yourself that I am trolling so that you do not have to actually fear for your faith.

I understand that you are in such a state of denial that you cannot understand anything outside your little box.

I understand that you have to rely upon lies and logical fallacies and willful ignorance in order to protect your box.

Know that I do hold any of that against you.
But I also cannot help but be amused by it also.

Have a nice day.
No really, Have A Nice Day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatihah

That I am trolling.

See, I understand that you do not like the questions I ask.
I understand that you do not like the points I make.

I understand that your faith is so weak that you have to convince yourself that I am trolling so that you do not have to actually fear for your faith.

Have a nice day.
No really, Have A Nice Day.

Response: Likewise.

Fatihah

So you are admitting to it?

They say that that the first step in recovery is admittance.

FRubals for taking that first step!!

Response: Yes. I am admitting that you are trolling. And since you are sending frubals, you must agree. Yes, admission is the first step to recovery.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Response: You can't reveal what doesn't exist. Secondly, your response means that you already have answers to your own questions. Thus me answering them is pointless.

Answer the questions or concede that the Quran contains contradictions.

How many angels visited Mary?
One, or many?
Is Allah capable of anything?
Yes or no?
What substance did Allah create man from?
?
Does everything obey the will of Allah?
Yes or no?
Who sends disbelievers astray?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
1,000 years or 50,000 years?
Will ALL Christians go to Hell?
Yes or no?
Which came first?
Heaven or Earth?

biomystic

Response: Nothing in islam claims that God has no son because God needs no son.

Not the Alien Entity Allah god but luckily the real God has corrected this Jewish/Muslim lack of spiritual knowledge of who and what God is with Jesus Christ's Son of Man knowledge. In terrible irony, both Jews and Muslims have developed these long traditions about God's will for human beings without ever knowing what God is. Without knowing what God is no religion has any spiritual authority from God but they do have their Books, don't they...:facepalm:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Not the Alien Entity Allah god but luckily the real God has corrected this Jewish/Muslim lack of spiritual knowledge of who and what God is with Jesus Christ's Son of Man knowledge. In terrible irony, both Jews and Muslims have developed these long traditions about God's will for human beings without ever knowing what God is. Without knowing what God is no religion has any spiritual authority from God but they do have their Books, don't they...:facepalm:

How is it that we would know for certain that the story of Jesus in the New Testament is in fact a true revelation from god?

biomystic

How is it that we would know for certain that the story of Jesus in the New Testament is in fact a true revelation from god?

The same why you tell any spiritual teaching is from God. "By their fruits, ye shall know them." The Gospels, especially the Sermon on the Mount, has inspired more acts of compassion in human beings than any other doctrine on earth. I deliberately separate Paul's doctrine from Jesus' teachings as seen in the Gospels because Paul really wasn't Christian. He didn't comprehend forgiveness of sins when it came to Christians ignoring his gospel. Those people he was quite willing to condemn to hell while at the same time he was telling Christians to obey Roman rulers put there by God for their own good. This little item of instruction from Paul is the fatal flaw that made Christians tools of whatever megalomaniac ruler led the nation Christians were citizens of.

But one of the most important revelations found in the NT Gospels is the Son of Man one that Jesus Christ himself exemplified knowing that the people of his time, believing like Job that man was a lowly worm, could not make the mental leap necessary to understand how humanity could ever evolve into God Itself. Now we can understand because just within the past 200 years human beings have learned to fly through the air and space and land on the moon and bring the power of the sun down to earth, i.e. god-like powers that will only increase as we evolve through time towards the eventual goal of knowing how Creation works so well, we can produce it ourselves----which we did..and sent back prophesy bearers down the time line to remind us.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
as expected non were able to rebut the claim in post #184. therefore it is true and you all agree.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Response: You can't reveal what doesn't exist. Secondly, your response means that you already have answers to your own questions. Thus me answering them is pointless.
he already knows that the Qu'ran has discrepencies. its idol scripture. you apperantly haven't read and understood it fully.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Islam claims God has no son because God needs no son.
It follows therefore since God allows to exist only things he needs and he doesnt need anything nothing exists.
wrong you know nothing about Islam. Muhammudist religion claims that Son's of God are not gods. but are merely miracle babies. Jesus was the Son of God, Muhammud was not. however Jesus is not god, he is just a miracle baby. that is in essence the Muhammudist view of Jesus.