• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Revealed Revelations of God

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Answer the questions or concede that the Quran contains contradictions.

How many angels visited Mary?
One, or many?
Is Allah capable of anything?
Yes or no?
What substance did Allah create man from?
?
Does everything obey the will of Allah?
Yes or no?
Who sends disbelievers astray?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
1,000 years or 50,000 years?
Will ALL Christians go to Hell?
Yes or no?
Which came first?
Heaven or Earth?
o.k. fatihah. i will try to dumb these points down for you. the Qu'ran answers these questions and contradicts itself. since you can't refute me. it is clear that the Qu'ran is an Idol you hold dear to your dessire. you want to be right. whether you are or not matter little to you, because you know that you could be right, and you want the dessires promised by the Qu'ran to be true. idol scripture is the best way for people to be laid astray from the path of Truth, Agnosticism.

Fatihah

o.k. fatihah. i will try to dumb these points down for you. the Qu'ran answers these questions and contradicts itself. since you can't refute me. it is clear that the Qu'ran is an Idol you hold dear to your dessire. you want to be right. whether you are or not matter little to you, because you know that you could be right, and you want the dessires promised by the Qu'ran to be true. idol scripture is the best way for people to be laid astray from the path of Truth, Agnosticism.

Response: To the contrary, you've provided no proof that the qur'an answers the questions and contridicts itself. Thus your whole point is without merit and so is your claim that of how I hold yhe qur'an.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Response: To the contrary, you've provided no proof that the qur'an answers the questions and contridicts itself. Thus your whole point is without merit and so is your claim that of how I hold yhe qur'an.

Wow dude.
I mean like totally, WOW.

Your commitment to your denial is to the most extreme!

Though I have to admit I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here.
I find it hard to believe that you are really that ignorant of what your own holy book says.

But anything is possible...

Fatihah

Wow dude.
I mean like totally, WOW.

Your commitment to your denial is to the most extreme!

Though I have to admit I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here.
I find it hard to believe that you are really that ignorant of what your own holy book says.

But anything is possible...

Response: Still trolling?