• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Revealed Revelations of God

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Not the Alien Entity Allah god but luckily the real God has corrected this Jewish/Muslim lack of spiritual knowledge of who and what God is with Jesus Christ's Son of Man knowledge. In terrible irony, both Jews and Muslims have developed these long traditions about God's will for human beings without ever knowing what God is. Without knowing what God is no religion has any spiritual authority from God but they do have their Books, don't they...:facepalm:
Gnostics! :facepalm: all religion has idol scriptures. because lies must be protected in writing. if not a person's lies would die with them and in the minds of the followers little by little. Clearly We are Born Agnostic. God makes us Agnostic and then we stray from the faith once we come upon idol scriptures writen by men and inspired by demons to make us stray from true submission to God, without the idol scriptures we would not stray. if the idol scriptures disappeared or where understood clearly as what they are, that is "idol scripture", we would all go back to God's true path, Agnosticism. "The Book of Certitude" is an idol scripture inspired by the most powerful of demon's to "unite them all... and in the darkness: bind them." The Book of Certitude is the most Anti-Agnostic Idol Scripture that a demon could have inspired.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
The same why you tell any spiritual teaching is from God. "By their fruits, ye shall know them."
Would this also apply to Buddha's sutras? The Book of Mormon? The Book of Certitude

The Gospels, especially the Sermon on the Mount, has inspired more acts of compassion in human beings than any other doctrine on earth.
21Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca , shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
27Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I fail to see how thought crimes inspire compassion. You would have to qualify your claim with a little evidence.
I deliberately separate Paul's doctrine from Jesus' teachings as seen in the Gospels because Paul really wasn't Christian. He didn't comprehend forgiveness of sins when it came to Christians ignoring his gospel. Those people he was quite willing to condemn to hell while at the same time he was telling Christians to obey Roman rulers put there by God for their own good. This little item of instruction from Paul is the fatal flaw that made Christians tools of whatever megalomaniac ruler led the nation Christians were citizens of.
I agree that Paul had little to do with the original Jerusalem cult.

But one of the most important revelations found in the NT Gospels is the Son of Man one that Jesus Christ himself exemplified knowing that the people of his time, believing like Job that man was a lowly worm, could not make the mental leap necessary to understand how humanity could ever evolve into God Itself. Now we can understand because just within the past 200 years human beings have learned to fly through the air and space and land on the moon and bring the power of the sun down to earth, i.e. god-like powers that will only increase as we evolve through time towards the eventual goal of knowing how Creation works so well, we can produce it ourselves----which we did..and sent back prophesy bearers down the time line to remind us.
So...
God is us, in the future, sending back 'prophets'.:run:

biomystic

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomystic
The same why you tell any spiritual teaching is from God. "By their fruits, ye shall know them."

Would this also apply to Buddha's sutras? The Book of Mormon? The Book of Certitude

Well, right off the bat, Buddha didn't find God because you can't find God when you've shut down your brain's sense of self center, God and Self being intimately connected. Joe Smith wasn't Jewish and didn't get the spiritual truth handed down through the Jewish line of prophets although he did get some of the new information, e.g. the linking of the New World Native American spirituality with the Old World's Holy Land traditions. Ba'ha'i too suffers from being dependent on Abrahamic mythology but the loving ideology and willingness to sacrifice for God as peace is commendable. Who but Muslims who have a beef with anyone not Muslim could have a real beef with Ba'hais? Goodness is independent of religious doctrines and can be found universally in most human societies not completely oppressed by war conditions.

Quote:
The Gospels, especially the Sermon on the Mount, has inspired more acts of compassion in human beings than any other doctrine on earth.

21Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca , shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
27Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I fail to see how thought crimes inspire compassion. You would have to qualify your claim with a little evidence.

You ever go through a divorce as a kid? Personally, I don't know of any kid who ever really wants their parents to divorce and not work things out. It's the kids who suffer from divorce and I think Jesus, always looking out for out for children, was in his way trying to protect them from the human errors their parents were prone to that could destroy the family group.
Quote:
I deliberately separate Paul's doctrine from Jesus' teachings as seen in the Gospels because Paul really wasn't Christian. He didn't comprehend forgiveness of sins when it came to Christians ignoring his gospel. Those people he was quite willing to condemn to hell while at the same time he was telling Christians to obey Roman rulers put there by God for their own good. This little item of instruction from Paul is the fatal flaw that made Christians tools of whatever megalomaniac ruler led the nation Christians were citizens of.

Quote:
But one of the most important revelations found in the NT Gospels is the Son of Man one that Jesus Christ himself exemplified knowing that the people of his time, believing like Job that man was a lowly worm, could not make the mental leap necessary to understand how humanity could ever evolve into God Itself. Now we can understand because just within the past 200 years human beings have learned to fly through the air and space and land on the moon and bring the power of the sun down to earth, i.e. god-like powers that will only increase as we evolve through time towards the eventual goal of knowing how Creation works so well, we can produce it ourselves----which we did..and sent back prophesy bearers down the time line to remind us.

So...

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also, and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

"No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven."

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life."

:eek::bow:;)

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Well, right off the bat, Buddha didn't find God because you can't find God when you've shut down your brain's sense of self center, God and Self being intimately connected. Joe Smith wasn't Jewish and didn't get the spiritual truth handed down through the Jewish line of prophets although he did get some of the new information, e.g. the linking of the New World Native American spirituality with the Old World's Holy Land traditions. Ba'ha'i too suffers from being dependent on Abrahamic mythology but the loving ideology and willingness to sacrifice for God as peace is commendable. Who but Muslims who have a beef with anyone not Muslim could have a real beef with Ba'hais? Goodness is independent of religious doctrines and can be found universally in most human societies not completely oppressed by war conditions.
So, are the sutras, the BoM, and Ba'ha'i scriptures revelations from God?

You ever go through a divorce as a kid? Personally, I don't know of any kid who ever really wants their parents to divorce and not work things out. It's the kids who suffer from divorce and I think Jesus, always looking out for out for children, was in his way trying to protect them from the human errors their parents were prone to that could destroy the family group.
That would be why the writer endorsed cutting off ones hand if it offends you? For the children?

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also, and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

"No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven."

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life."

Nice, but quoting the source in order to authenticate the source is circular logic...

biomystic

So, are the sutras, the BoM, and Ba'ha'i scriptures revelations from God?

Did you bother to read the posted statement above?

That would be why the writer endorsed cutting off ones hand if it offends you? For the children?

To make a moral point?. Do we followers of Jesus' teachings routinely cut off our hands or pluck our eyes out? I thought your motto was "reason is my dogma". Not everything you read is to be taken literally.

Nice, but quoting the source in order to authenticate the source is circular logic...

This is your original question:

So...
God is us, in the future, sending back 'prophets'.

To which I posted some sayings of Jesus to validate the Son of Man theology which has been carried forward to our times through the Gospel of Humanity. I can see that you're really not interested in learning anything here but in nitpicking semantics in order to discredit the prophetic information that has been arrived at by spiritual communion with God. If you wanted my words on the subject, next time ask for them. I've got lot's of them..

Fatihah

Answer the questions or concede that the Quran contains contradictions.

How many angels visited Mary?
One, or many?
Is Allah capable of anything?
Yes or no?
What substance did Allah create man from?
?
Does everything obey the will of Allah?
Yes or no?
Who sends disbelievers astray?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
1,000 years or 50,000 years?
Will ALL Christians go to Hell?
Yes or no?
Which came first?
Heaven or Earth?

Response: Show me the contradictions or concede that the qur'an is from Allah.

Fatihah

Not the Alien Entity Allah god but luckily the real God has corrected this Jewish/Muslim lack of spiritual knowledge of who and what God is with Jesus Christ's Son of Man knowledge. In terrible irony, both Jews and Muslims have developed these long traditions about God's will for human beings without ever knowing what God is. Without knowing what God is no religion has any spiritual authority from God but they do have their Books, don't they...:facepalm:

Response: There's the statement. Where's the proof? That's right. You have none. Once again confirming your denial that the qur'an is from Allah.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Response: Show me the contradictions or concede that the qur'an is from Allah.

What do you fear Fatihah?:confused:

One, or many?
Yes or no?
?
Yes or no?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
Yes or no?
Which came first?
Heaven or Earth?

Fatihah

What do you fear Fatihah?:confused:

One, or many?
Yes or no?
?
Yes or no?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
Yes or no?
Which came first?
Heaven or Earth?

Response: There's nothing to fear. The important question is what do you fear?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Response: There's nothing to fear.

Then answer the questions...

One, or many?
Yes or no?
?
Yes or no?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
Yes or no?
Which came first?

The important question is what do you fear?
I fear intentional ignorance will prevent humanity from moving forward....

Fatihah

Then answer the questions...

One, or many?
Yes or no?
?
Yes or no?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
Yes or no?
Which came first?

Response: I will answer the questions when you explain exactly where the discrepancy lies.

Response: According to your posting, you also fear the truth. For you deny the proof presented in post 65 which proves the qur'an is from Allah. Now you fear explaining where the discrepancies lay in the verses.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Response: According to your posting, you also fear the truth. For you deny the proof presented in post 65 which proves the qur'an is from Allah. Now you fear explaining where the discrepancies lay in the verses.
The Argument by Numbers in post 65 has been addressed. We are now looking at the claim of no discrepancies from post 65. Which you fail to acknowledge.

One, or many?
Yes or no?
?
Yes or no?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
Yes or no?
Which came first?
Heaven or Earth?

Fatihah

The Argument by Numbers in post 65 has been addressed. We are now looking at the claim of no discrepancies from post 65. Which you fail to acknowledge.

One, or many?
Yes or no?
?
Yes or no?
Allah or Iblis?
How long is Allah's day?
Yes or no?
Which came first?
Heaven or Earth?

Response: And as I said, you've failed to acknowledge where the discrepancies ly. Therefore, your questions are without merit.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Yeah, circular logic again:facepalm:

So, Fatihah's famous POST 65 is irrelevant due to the many logical fallacies employed.

Appeal to Novelty

Ad Populum

Ad Ignorantiam

Composition

Misleading Vividness

Fatihah

Yeah, circular logic again:facepalm:

So, Fatihah's famous POST 65 is irrelevant due to the many logical fallacies employed.

Appeal to Novelty

Ad Populum

Ad Ignorantiam

Composition

Misleading Vividness

Response: To the contrary, you've neither answered the challenge posed in post 65, nor have you provided proof that the challenge is invalid, nor have you shown any discrepancy in the qur'an. Thus the only thing you've shown is a severe denial to the truth that the qur'an is the true word from Allah.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Response: To the contrary, you've neither answered the challenge posed in post 65, nor have you provided proof that the challenge is invalid, nor have you shown any discrepancy in the qur'an. Thus the only thing you've shown is a severe denial to the truth that the qur'an is the true word from Allah.

:bow:How could I have ever denied your logic:bow:

View attachment Ironymeter.jpg

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Quote:

Well, right off the bat, Buddha didn't find God because you can't find God when you've shut down your brain's sense of self center,
God and Self being intimately connected. Joe Smith wasn't Jewish and didn't get the spiritual truth handed down through the Jewish line of prophets although he did get some of the new information, e.g. the linking of the New World Native American spirituality with the Old World's Holy Land traditions.
So? KINDA ispired by God
Ba'ha'i too suffers from being dependent on Abrahamic mythology but the loving ideology and willingness to sacrifice for God as peace is commendable. Who but Muslims who have a beef with anyone not Muslim could have a real beef with Ba'hais? Goodness is independent of religious doctrines and can be found universally in most human societies not completely oppressed by war conditions.
So you dont know them by their fruit. thanks for clearing that up.
Quote:
wrong, acts of compasion by atheists inspired the Sermon on the Mount

You ever go through a divorce as a kid? Personally, I don't know of any kid who ever really wants their parents to divorce and not work things out.
i do, there are exeptions to everything. sometimes things can't be 'worked out'
It's the kids who suffer from divorce and I think Jesus, always looking out for out for children, was in his way trying to protect them from the human errors their parents were prone to that could destroy the family group.
so... "your thoughts are dangerous!! dont think them! i forgive them though." so christians show by their fruits that they are hypocrites?
Quote:
yes, if only christians were more blashpemeous maybe they would follow their pope. or better yet be anarchists.

Quote:

So...

so no one believes in him?

what else came down from heaven? thats' right, evil.

so i see his followers are greedy for everlasting life. how evil of them, to be good because they have to in order to acheive their dessire. Gnosticism is anti Agnostic and thus anti-truth.

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
weakness of logic. you haven't answered my challenge either.