• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the right religion

islam abduallah

it must be the islamic way to just believe that islam is the right religion without doing your homework...

ok, in your opinion what i should do more than studying the torah, gospel, and discuss little with some buddhists and few hindus, what's your plan for me?
and did you do your homework? :)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Which Islam though,all the way back to the companions,Salafi or the visions of Al Banna,Qutb,Rida or others like Mawdudi, seems like a system that worked 1400 years ago isn't going to be very popular especially when one considers the different sects and more liberal Muslims.

So i ask again in case you missed it Islam abdullah

islam abduallah

So i ask again in case you missed it Islam abdullah

islam is the way of muhamed and his compains, before he died he ordered us to follow his steps and advised us that his compains are the best who understand his way as they are attending his life and understand the quran more than anybody else because they asked the prophet directly

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
islam is the way of muhamed and his compains, before he died he ordered us to follow his steps and advised us that his compains are the best who understand his way as they are attending his life and understand the quran more than anybody else because they asked the prophet directly
Personally, I have difficulty with the idea of a "spiritual" leader giving orders. It strikes me as a tad egocentric. In other words, they take themselves so seriously they simply assume that others should to. If Islam is the "right" religion, I'll happily sit on the side of the "wrong".