• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the right religion

jelly

you are thinking in a really too wrong way, you are insisting on assuming that there is a life on other planets, and begin to build a wired belief on it?, the earth is suitable for you and all of the people who we don't know others live outside it
I said potential.
look it up in a dictionary online or otherwise.
use multiple sources if you have to.

jelly

and this is the miracle which you couldn't understand, if it's separate after my forming, it would have the same DNA as it's growth with me since the sperm went to mother's womb

but if it's separated before the sperm went to womb, it won't be formed at all
if I clone your hand into a full human and there are two of you will one of you agree with me that there is no miracle?

jelly

@islam abduallah
lets just quit beating around the bush, and cut to the chase
where does humor come from?

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
if a book contains an error i can't trust it's credibility, let me give you an example, let's say that the quran contains error which is really too clear like for example to mention that Moses was after the jesus peace to be upon both, this is a fatal mistake, so how i could trust the quran when it said to me that Jesus wasn't god, or to worship Allah only, i can claim and said maybe it's wrong too, a book from the god is revealed in order to follow it, so it should be totally correct in order not to leave a Justification for non-believers to use, errors or contradictions in a holy book make it un holy, and so no body will accept it except who just follow their desires
i'd like to know what's errors are you talking about??, errors in our actions or errors in our creation or it's another?
I guess that's a difference between Xy and Islam. We don't follow a book. We follow Jesus.

sojourner

neee, indeed using the bible and my mind, and with the help of my christian friends, till that moment i couldn't meet a christian explain it to me, how the three is one and how the one is three, could you?
God is manifest in three distinct Persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. You either buy it or you don't. No skin off my nose either way. However: Until you can see it through my eyes, you don't have any business telling me that it's wrong.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
4) The eye...can distinguish among seven million colors. It has automatic focusing and handles an astounding 1.5 million messages -- simultaneously.8 Evolution focuses on mutations and changes from and within existing organisms. Yet evolution alone does not fully explain the initial source of the eye or the brain -- the start of living organisms from nonliving matter.

The human eye can only distinguish 256 colors. That's really small compared to what's actually on there.

And, yes, evolution can easily take this into account. I direct you to this video which will explain it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As1HlmYeh7Q[/youtube]

nightwolf

there r many religion in the world, but surly there r only one right religion, but how could we reach the right believe, the right path? :)

How do we know there is only one correct religion?

There can be no right or wrong here. What works for you, well works for you.

To question our faith is good! This keeps us thinking and helps us strive to do the right things. The problem is many people do not feel the need to question religion and walk through life trying to convert everyone and come to find that the only reason they believe what they do is because they are close minded.

We should question our stance, if it still feels right the you have what works for you.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
totally agree, but how to know the word of god, is it Torah, gospel or the Quran ? which one we should follow? or to follow the three?
Id choose the oldest one, and then the one that goes with it. Instead of a new book many years after the first two books, that contradicts first two books.

Last edited by a moderator:

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
i couldn't meet a christian explain it to me, how the three is one and how the one is three, could you? :sarcastic
A clover has three distinct and separate petals, but it is one clover. Such is a trinity.

In case you never seen a clover.....

clover.gif

sojourner

well, Text? so that i told you that the book should be 100% correct, do you examine the bible is it correct 100%, as if it contains one error you will do it

also what if the text against the tradition, what will you follow?
Why should it be 100% correct? Whoever set that standard? The text is part of the tradition. If the two contradict we use reason and experience.