• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sick concept of Eternal hell suffering.

Misty

There is no such thing as a fallen angel, no such creature. That is pure deception, unmerited traditional illusion. There will be a war in Heaven, there has not been one there yet. Some Angels may have swords, or swords may be symbolic of somethingelse, I am not sure. The Devil can follow after humans, yes. But only as a predator stalking his prey.

Peace.

I doubt there is any such creatures as god,satan, angels and demons

IKNOWNUFFINK

I really am looking to understand God, but not this God that humans teach, but the real God of Love , Joy and Peace. Not this God of eternal hell punishing, but the God of Patience, forgiveness and Mercy. You know, the real God, not this insane lunatic that many are trying to pass God off as being. You know, this lunatic that will place humans in this eternal Pain amphlipier and punish them for billions upon trillions of untold time and on into infinity. I just can't imagine how out of control this hell fire belief has gotten. And how much these bloodthirsty christians who teach it have ruined Gods reputation.

The eternal punishing of anything, muchless a human, is a sick concept, yet many believers have swallowed it into their belief, hook, line and sinker. And THAT is evidence of just how much foolishness we will absorb.

Peace.
Eternal hell is proof that God wrote the bible (through men) A human mind couldn't come up with that concept. A human mind cant come up with eternity.

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
God will always maintain absolute control over all things.
Interesting concept.
Absolute control over everything you say?
Interesting.

I wonder, does this absolute control also include the actions of the rapist? The murderer?
Is it your thought that we need to get rid of all laws, regulations, etc. because they matter not anyway?
I mean, God is in absolute control of all things, right?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Eternal hell is proof that God wrotethe bible (through men) A huma mind couldnt come up with that concept. A human mind cant come up with eternity.

Nah. It's not that profound or ingenious of a concept. It's nothing more than a concept dreamed up from the dark recesses of the human mind. No real god would be so petty, infantile and sadistic as to subject a soul to eternal torture. The punishment has to fit the crime in order for it to be truly just. No human is capable of committing anything deserving of eternal torture, thus the idea is unjust.

IKNOWNUFFINK

Nah. It's not that profound or ingenious of a concept. It's nothing more than a concept dreamed up from the dark recesses of the human mind. No real god would be so petty, infantile and sadistic as to subject a soul to eternal torture. The punishment has to fit the crime in order for it to be truly just. No human is capable of committing anything deserving of eternal torture, thus the idea is unjust.
Oh sending someone to hell for eternity is petty is it? Whats all the fuss about then??

IKNOWNUFFINK

Reject Jesus Christ and you deserve everything your gonna get. Oh and you brought it on yourself. Why, because you're a masichist, a glutten for punishment? You tell me Heathen??????

The heathen rage and imagine a vein thing, in the end they get theirs

Last edited:

Misty

Reject Jesus Christ and you deserve everything your gonna get. Oh and you brought it on yourself. Why, because you're a masichist sa glutten for punishment? You tell me Heathen??????

Oh dear!:facepalm:

IKNOWNUFFINK

Can you please explain to me what your perception of an agnostic is please, is that someone who:

A. Thinks I might be right and hopes to God I'm not?

B.Thinks Im wrong and hopes to God they're not wrong?

C Sincerely hopes there isn't a God coz they know the've been up to no good?

D hopes there is no God, but if there is you'll be alright coz your a niceperson, wouldnt hurt a fly, all your mates think you're OK and if there is a God he's bound to be quite nice about the whole "Sin" thing, especially over a few pints ?

E is really an atheist but doesn't want anyone to think they really are that stupid?

Or is it all of the above depending on what day of the week it is?

Last edited:

Misty

Can you please explain to me what your perception of an agnostic is please, is that someone who thinks I might be right and hopes to Christ I'm not or thinks Im wrong and hopes to Christ your not wrong?

An agnostic is in the 'don't know' camp! As far as I am concerned a deity might exist somewhere, but I don't for one minute think the god character in the Bible is remotely credible, and think it is a purely human invention.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Reject Jesus Christ and you deserve everything your gonna get. Oh and you brought it on yourself. Why, because you're a masichist, a glutten for punishment? You tell me Heathen??????

I forgive you, and love you, as my neighbor. I turn my cheek against your transgressions.

*smirk*

IKNOWNUFFINK

An agnostic is in the 'don't know' camp! As far as I am concerned a deity might exist somewhere, but I don't for one minute think the god character in the Bible is remotely credible, and think it is a purely human invention.

Can you see how much fun people who do know can have with people who dont know especially when the people who dont know think it's them who are having all the fun?

Fun int it?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Sadly the poster concerned seems to be experiencing a lot of angst, maybe they aren't very well!

They've a heart filled with anger, hatred, and vengeance. Also, such people have a tenancy to project their own emotions and egos onto god, making him into their own little sock puppet.

IKNOWNUFFINK

Nice one!:D Sadly the poster concerned seems to be experiencing a lot of angst, maybe they aren't very well!

May be or maybe not! Seems to be the agnostic position on most things, which would generally be quite an angst ridden position.

me... I know what I know and Im at peace even if you dont know. :beach:

Last edited: