• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sick concept of Eternal hell suffering.

IKNOWNUFFINK

Actually I'm in a bit of a somber state, with a heart heavy with pity.
Oh is that right? Why is that?

here we go.....this will be good.

My guess is something along the lines of "well people like you blah blah blah are so blah blah blah and of course theres blah blah - sock puppet, blah blah...projecting etc etc..."

Last edited:

Misty

If I was projecting myself onto you two right now, you'd be a having a right laugh and near spitting your coffee all over the computer screen, and generally haveing fun?

Are you????

I am not laughing, nor drinking coffee. Anyway I should be attending to some chores and making a few spiders homeless.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Oh is that right? Why is that?

here we go.....this will be good.

My guess is something along the lines of "well people like you blah blah blah are so blah blah blah and of course theres blah blah - sock puupet, blah blah...projecting etc etc..."

You seem like a confused and angry kid. :( You're always welcomed to PM me if you need guidance. I'm here to help. :)

mickiel

The sick Concept of eternal hell suffering creates a very ridgid picture of mounting misery in this unfortunate furnance of foolishness. In order for God to maintain a " Sunlike Hell", he must first create a planet to put this place in, kind of like " Planet Creamatoria." Constant cremation, constant regeneration, constant cycle of kill ressurect, kill ressurect, or make them feel like they wish they were dead! I kind of think that constant suffering requires a super human mind. Well, on second thought, no! No human mind could suffer forever without going insane. We want them to remain sane so they can experience every second of the massive misery.

So God must give them extraordinary superior minds, you know, so they won't pass out. We want them to stay conscious while their flesh continually burns. Which brings up another challange for God. Hes going to have to give these super sufferers a new type of skin, you know, skin that willnot burn or combust, I mean we don't want a hell full of human torches. So the skin must be invulnerable. Now then, they MUST have new super strength legs, after all, standing for all of eternity will require legs like the incredible Hulk.

They must be given lungs like Aquaman, able to actually breathe in and out fire.

Wait a minute! Super minds, super skin, legs like the Hulk, lungs of Aquaman, skin like the human torch, God better post some powerful Angels at this hell, these super sufferers might develop an attitude after maybe 777,999,786, trillion years and decide to rebel.

Better not let these things get out, it may be another war in Heaven.

Peace.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The sick Concept of eternal hell suffering creates a very ridgid picture of mounting misery in this unfortunate furnance of foolishness. In order for God to maintain a " Sunlike Hell", he must first create a planet to put this place in, kind of like " Planet Creamatoria." Constant cremation, constant regeneration, constant cycle of kill ressurect, kill ressurect, or make them feel like they wish they were dead! I kind of think that constant suffering requires a super human mind. Well, on second thought, no! No human mind could suffer forever without going insane. We want them to remain sane so they can experience every second of the massive misery.

So God must give them extraordinary superior minds, you know, so they won't pass out. We want them to stay conscious while their flesh continually burns. Which brings up another challange for God. Hes going to have to give these super sufferers a new type of skin, you know, skin that willnot burn or combust, I mean we don't want a hell full of human torches. So the skin must be invulnerable. Now then, they MUST have new super strength legs, after all, standing for all of eternity will require legs like the incredible Hulk.

They must be given lungs like Aquaman, able to actually breathe in and out fire.

Wait a minute! Super minds, super skin, legs like the Hulk, lungs of Aquaman, skin like the human torch, God better post some powerful Angels at this hell, these super sufferers might develop an attitude after maybe 777,999,786, trillion years and decide to rebel.

Peace.

And this takes away hell fire?.....in what way?

I want to get into that.

IKNOWNUFFINK

Peace.

Let me ask you a question? Is not this life full of suffering? Is it bearable? Yes.

Even though you are mocking the body that will be required to endure this sort of torment, you are actually right. You will be given a body, called a worm, in order to be able to withstand it. Serioulsy folks you dont ever want to end up in this place.

mickiel

Let me ask you a question? Is not this life full of suffering? Is it bearable? Yes.

Even though you are mocking the body that will be required to endure this sort of torment, you are actually right. You will be given a body, called a worm, in order to be able to withstand it. Serioulsy folks you dont ever want to end up in this place.

Heres a person who is suggesting that eternal hell suffering would be bearable. That God will give us a " Worm-body" to " help us endure it." Now this is suggesting that God " Cares about the super sufferers", in that he has designed this worm-body to " Accomedate us in hell." Now, not only has God made ressurvations for us, but accomidations for us also.

I can say without a shadow of doubt, that this eternal hell would be unbearable if it exist. Imagine a person taking a sewing needle and sticking you in the finger with it. Painful, but bearable. Now imagine if they stuck you every second, of everyday, for 1,000 days, in the same spot. That would be horrible, none of us could bear it. It would drive a normal person insane after just a couple of months, if that long.

And we have believers out there who think God is that demented, that he would co-exist with such eternal shame and cruelty at an ever greater level of misery.

Its sad.

Peace.

mickiel

Serioulsy folks you dont ever want to end up in this place.

Here is what being taught eternal hell torture will do to a mindset, instill stalk fear! The kind of fear that is used in evangelism. They say;" Come to Jesus or your going to roast in hell!"

What kind of Godly message is that?

And I want to go into the pathology behind why preachers are doing it.

Peace.

Misty

Here is what being taught eternal hell torture will do to a mindset, instill stalk fear! The kind of fear that is used in evangelism. They say;" Come to Jesus or your going to roast in hell!"

What kind of Godly message is that?

And I want to go into the pathology behind why preachers are doing it.

Peace.

I suspect some preachers get off on the idea of people burning in hell!

Wotan

And I won't since no such place exists.:yes:

Last edited:

mickiel

I suspect some preachers get off on the idea of people burning in hell!

Well yes, I believe so. The concept is, pardon the pun, " Burned into their physce." So much so, as they enjoy preaching, they enjoy their topics, and hell is a favorite. Over time, preaching over the same subjects, the repitition of it develops an erie sona of its own, and the congregations are whipped into a frenzy as they actually worship this mundane doctrine of dismal suffering. They are then motivated by it, it becomes a part of their strength. They begin to enjoy it, as it becomes a foundation that holds them up.

They then " Need it", its now a crutch to help them walk, and you can't take it away from them. It now has both emotional content, and a sense of survival to it. They will fight for it, argue for it, die for it.

Peace.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well yes, I believe so. The concept is, pardon the pun, " Burned into their physce." So much so, as they enjoy preaching, they enjoy their topics, and hell is a favorite. Over time, preaching over the same subjects, the repitition of it develops an erie sona of its own, and the congregations are whipped into a frenzy as they actually worship this mundane doctrine of dismal suffering. They are then motivated by it, it becomes a part of their strength. They begin to enjoy it, as it becomes a foundation that holds them up.

They then " Need it", its now a crutch to help them walk, and you can't take it away from them. It now has both emotional content, and a sense of survival to it. They will fight for it, argue for it, die for it.

Peace.

Heaven would be the same way.

Allow a Thief to walk in heaven? maybe they will...maybe they won't...

But what about naysayers?

To allow denial and disrespect to sit beside grace?

I suppose the parable of the wedding feast...taught by Jesus..was a lie?

mickiel

Heaven would be the same way.

Allow a Thief to walk in heaven? maybe they will...maybe they won't...

But what about naysayers?

To allow denial and disrespect to sit beside grace?

I suppose the parable of the wedding feast...taught by Jesus..was a lie?

Perhaps God will let you sit at the door, then you can keep all us sinners out, and the holy people won't have to sit next to scum.

Peace.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Perhaps God will let you sit at the door, then you can keep all us sinners out, and the holy people won't have to sit next to scum.

Peace.

"I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God....
than to dwell within the tents of the wickedness."

Psalms 84 verse 10