• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sick concept of Eternal hell suffering.

Misty

They've a heart filled with anger, hatred, and vengeance. Also, such people have a tenancy to project their own emotions and egos onto god, making him into their own little sock puppet.

I do so agree, I have come across that time and time again. People seem to create the version of god which suits their own personality.:yes:

Misty

May be or maybe not! Seem to be the agnostic position on most things, which would generally be quite angst ridden position.

me... I know what I know and Im at peace even if yo dont know. :beach:

Blimey, if you are are peace you hide it very well!:facepalm:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Can you please explain to me what your perception of an agnostic is please, is that someone who:

A. Thinks I might be right and hopes to God I'm not?

B.Thinks Im wrong and hopes to God they're not wrong?

C Sincerely hopes there isn't a God coz they know the've been up to no good?

D hopes there is no God, but if there is you'll be alright coz your a niceperson, wouldnt hurt a fly, all your mates think you OK and if there is a God he's bound to be quite nice about the whole "Sin" thing, especially over a few pints ?

E is really an atheist but doesn't want anyone to think they really are that stupid?

Or is it all of the above depending on what day of the week it is?

Your religion doesn't have a monopoly on God. What if some other religion is right? Then you and I will be burning in hell together. :) Or maybe there is a god, but hell was just a human invention all along.

Misty

IKNOWNUFFINK I don't know what your problem is, instead of debating properly (this is a debating forum) you just come over as aggressive and rude. I am sorry if your take on religion makes you unhappy maybe you should rethink your stance on it, that is up to you. One thing is sure your aggression certainly isn't winning any converts to your POV!

IKNOWNUFFINK

If I was projecting myself onto you two right now, you'd be a having a right laugh and near spitting your coffee all over the computer screen, and generally haveing fun?

Are you????

IKNOWNUFFINK

IKNOWNUFFINK I don't know what your problem is, instead of debating properly (this is a debating forum) you just come over as aggressive and rude. I am sorry if your take on religion makes you unhappy maybe you should rethink your stance on it, that is up to you. One thing is sure your aggression certainly isn't winning any converts to your POV!

How you feel inside isnt my problem, nor am I responsible for how you think I make you feel, which is what I meant by "who is projectiong now". Im not at all agressive, would you like me to go and do a thread search of all the cracks you've ever made about Christians in this forum and post them here in one place for you to have a squizz at???? Your amazed I feel happy and at peace, I feel great right now, don't presume to tell me how happy or unhappy I am, because its the height of rediculousness on crack cocaine.

You people think you are being smart alecs and cheeky when you have a go at Christians and their bible and their faith, but your too easy to wind up. I mean listen to you now lol. Take a chill pill lady or whatever it is you need to take to make yourself feel good and don't be so cheeky in future, you reap what you sew.

Last edited: