• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Upcoming UK General Election

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Who would you have voted for........ in EU Elections?
Who might you vote for on 04/07?

Probably the Animalist party in EU elections, no chance of getting a seat but that's who i am

Not sure if i can vote on 4th, we've applied for postal votes but heard nothing back yet. If i can vote it will be tactical, for labour.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Probably the Animalist party in EU elections, no chance of getting a seat but that's who i am

Not sure if i can vote on 4th, we've applied for postal votes but heard nothing back yet. If i can vote it will be tactical, for labour.
Starmer has bored and irritated me so much that I don't think I can vote for Labour, but the Green candidate for my area (Thea Barret) has told that she is so fed up with our rubbishy bus services that she would do something about it, so I'll give her my vote. That is about it for me.

I must look up the Animalist party.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Starmer has bored and irritated me so much that I don't think I can vote for Labour, but the Green candidate for my area (Thea Barret) has told that she is so fed up with our rubbishy bus services that she would do something about it, so I'll give her my vote. That is about it for me.

I must look up the Animalist party.

A few days ago i posted a link to a tactical voting calculator by constituency

Here ya go
Look up the tactical vote in your constituency

Animalist Party wiki
Animalist Party - Wikipedia

Altfish

Veteran Member
Our PM is rich, very rich and totally out of touch with people who are struggling to manage in these times.
In an interview shown last night, Sunak said, "I went without many things including Sky TV as a child". You couldn't script it better, he has no idea.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Just loving this comment from Wes Streeting!

"Wes Streeting urged voters against giving the “matches back to the arsonist to finish the job”, as he suggested a Tory election victory would be a “nightmare on Downing Street”."

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Our PM is rich, very rich and totally out of touch with people who are struggling to manage in these times.
In an interview shown last night, Sunak said, "I went without many things including Sky TV as a child". You couldn't script it better, he has no idea.

Love it. Every day further evidence the tory campaign is being masterminded by a Labour mole.
What a plonker. I love him.

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Today's Tory scandal is gambling...

The ones who have been caught must be as thick as mince; how many used a bit of common sense and put the bet on via a friend's friend - unlikely to be found out.
I'd be interested to learn how much they would have won had they not been caught

I bet it wouldn't be worth the risk of getting caught out