• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Upcoming UK General Election

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
:sob:

Director of research Philip van Scheltinga said: “After a week and a half of campaigning, the polls have changed, and the Conservatives are no longer facing a big loss on July 4. Instead, they are now facing a catastrophe, a complete wipeout.”

The findings have suggested a potential “Canada-style” collapse for the party based on when the Canadian Conservative Party went into the 1993 election as the government and only managed to hold on to two seats.

This is a hell of a year.

Yerda

Veteran Member
:sob:

Director of research Philip van Scheltinga said: “After a week and a half of campaigning, the polls have changed, and the Conservatives are no longer facing a big loss on July 4. Instead, they are now facing a catastrophe, a complete wipeout.”

The findings have suggested a potential “Canada-style” collapse for the party based on when the Canadian Conservative Party went into the 1993 election as the government and only managed to hold on to two seats.

This is a hell of a year.
I guess that's my election night game of "take a shot every time a tory loses a seat" out the window. Shots of water this year.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Sunak was lying in the first debate last night, the figure he gave on Labour Tax was NOT produced by the civil service BUT by a Tory think tank.

RestlessSoul

Sunak was lying in the first debate last night, the figure he gave on Labour Tax was NOT produced by the civil service BUT by a Tory think tank.

“If you repeat the lie often enough, it becomes the truth.”

- Joseph Goebbels

Don’t let the respectable veneer fool you. The leader of the Nasty Party really is a nasty piece of work.

Altfish

Veteran Member
“If you repeat the lie often enough, it becomes the truth.”

- Joseph Goebbels

Don’t let the respectable veneer fool you. The leader of the Nasty Party really is a nasty piece of work.
It has somewhat blown up on Sunak this morning; the rumour is that Starmer knew it was a lie, and let him continually repeat it. An 'Elephant Trap' is how James O'Brien described. Starmer knew the backlash would be mighty, as it has proven.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Time to get leafletting!!!

IMG_7748.jpeg

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
A lot of change,

Goodness knows about any of this.

Altfish

Veteran Member
A lot of change,

Goodness knows about any of this.
The frightening thing is, is that Labour aren't that good, but are looking at a wipeout of The Tories.
Even Corbyn would have had a chance against this rabble.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As an asside but sort of related...

It's EU elections day in France. Thanks to Tories and other wankers i am not entitled to vote.

Thanks Brexit.

ipwkb4rkw3q01.png

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

It's EU elections day in France. Thanks to Tories and other wankers i am not entitled to vote.

Thanks Brexit.

Who would you have voted for........ in EU Elections?
Who might you vote for on 04/07?