• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 10 reasons why Jesus Christ Isn't God

Kerr

look i just add only this sign ' to that word " מַחֲמַדִּ "....discover the spelling/Phonetic of that word by your self

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=&ie=UTF-8&text=%D7%9E%D6%B7%D7%97%D6%B2%D7%9E%D6%B7%D7%93% D6%BC%D6%B4&sl=iw&tl=en#iw|en|%D7%9E%D6%B7%D7%97%D 6%B2%D7%9E%D6%B7%D7%93%D6%BC%D6%B4%27
I am not sure, but I think I got two other names from it as well, if I moved the ' just a little. Also got "Department Med" for some reason. Without the ' I got "pets". Not that I actually understand what I was doing, since I don´t know hebrew, but it appears like you may be reading too much into it, since you can get different things just depending on the placement of that symbol.

EDIT:

But I am not sure I actually got names, since I couldnt get anything on google about one of them (too lazy to look up the other, lol).

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I dont care if the mean , of the sentence is correct or not in english .... what is important for me is in hebrew language .... Hebrew language it's prononce that word prounoced "Muhammad" , hebrew is what interesent me . not of course the meaning or the spelling in english.
It's not a matter of it being in English or Hebrew.

Even in Hebrew, the term translated as "my beloved" and "he" refers to God. The term translated as "He is altogether lovely" refers to God.

So... you have two choices:

- call it an unimportant coincidence. In that case, the fact that a word that's close to "muhammad" appears in the text doesn't matter, and the verse has nothing to do with the prophet Muhammad.

- declare that the verse really does refer to the Prophet Muhammad. In that case, you need to acknowledge that in the context of the verse, the word close to "muhammad" refers to God.

IOW, it's either an irrelevant coincidence, or the verse declares the prophet Muhammad to be God. Which is it? There are no other choices.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I gave proof , you ignore it , it's not my problem
You have not posted proof.
The only thing you have posted is a bunch of verse twisting from a book you claim has been corrupted.

Hells bells, you cannot even remain consistent with that.

ok it's Joke ... challenge joke . ... this joke no one could deny it lol:D
Sad that you actually think you posted anything that even resembles a challenge.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
the Rabii in the video , and Google translator did that .

So this 'proof' of that word meaning Mohammed is only based on a guy in a video and google?

I am actually a little disappointed. If I try and prove something to others, I do a lot more research that watch a video.

But, I guess when there is nothing to prove, you can't really do much research around it.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
So this 'proof' of that word meaning Mohammed is only based on a guy in a video and google?

I am actually a little disappointed. If I try and prove something to others, I do a lot more research that watch a video.

But, I guess when there is nothing to prove, you can't really do much research around it.

accuatly i do research around it , but as you see , all the way got to Roma ,as you see suddenly i add just this sign ( ' ) at the last of the word ,it's appear the word " Muhammad " .

Nerthus

Wanderlust
as you see suddenly i add just this sign ( ' ) at the last of the word ,it's appear the word " Muhammad " .

Again, that is not proof. That is playing around with words.

But, believe what you will, I think it is time you gave up on trying to convince others of this though. It really isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Again, that is not proof. That is playing around with words.

But, believe what you will, I think it is time you gave up on trying to convince others of this though. It really isn't going anywhere.
don't you see ,what i did , i just add a sign at the last of the word (the hebrew read from the right to the left ) this ( ' ), it's disable the translator of Google , automaticly the spelling appear (dicover)

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I have a feeling this is going to drag on and on.
Oh yeah.
Though I reccomend you keep on eye on the thread.

I personally find it most fascinating to watch.
See, the more godobeyer is proven wrong, the more he will honestly think he is right.

I cannot explain it.
I no longer even try.

I do not understand it.
I no longer even try.

But I really do find it extremely fascinating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Absolutly that the name of Prophet Muhammad mention in many places in the Holy Bible , but the Jews edited it because they discover that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) not Jewish as they waiting for , i don't care if it's erotic or x bible , My care is the spelling , it's the same as the arabic word (MUHAMMAD) , You know what
go to this site (hebrew/english) and try to find out what is the letters מַחֲמַדִּ

Free Online Hebrew Dictionary. Type in Hebrew/English. Translate Hebrew or Phonetic Hebrew.

Would you kindly peddle your Jew-hating tripe somewhere else? No one here is buying it. Thanks.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I have a feeling this is going to drag on and on.
Yup.

As with many such threads, they drag on.. and on.. and on. :D

One of the most fun threads was 'The Challenge in the Quran'. 102 pages and the best answer we got to the criteria for the challenge of the Quran was: :shrug:

Seriously.

:D

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
don't be smart , my thread is for Jesus (pbuh) not Muhammad ,as I know the Jews hate Jesus (pbuh) also...

Not all Jews 'hate' Yeshua, we simply reject the Christian portrayal of him as G-d... which is what this thread is about, is it not? Don't Muslims also 'hate' it when Yeshua is deified?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
thanks england , but what we need is knowing which name , " the most sweet or altogether , or beloved ) and this is not help .

i ask you a question when you heard about " Muhammad " is in the song of songs , i guess it's recently , why recently because it was secret hided by the jews ...and as you know the hebrew language is revival language , they changing the meaning but the spelling could not change , and they translate it wrong to the other language .

Revival of the Hebrew language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what we conserning is the spelling .

I heard the claim that Muhammed is mentioned in the Songog Solomon a long time ago,and recently i found this,it isn't a new claim at all,a Muslim Maulana Abdul Haq Vidyarthi made this claim in his Book "Muhammed in world scriptures," which is readily available online.

There are who say that Zakir Naik plagiarised this book and after reading some of it i can see why,what is interesting is that Maulana is an Amadiyya Muslim and was desperate for people to believe as is Naik now or Deedat was before he died .

To get Muhammed in the song of Solomon requires outright dishonesty,it doesn't fit and is a desperate attempt to raise Muhammeds profile because he would be in the same scripture as Solomon and David,bit likename dropping if you seewhat i mean

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Would you kindly peddle your Jew-hating tripe somewhere else? No one here is buying it. Thanks.

I don't hate the jews ,and if i hate them , i would never add some jews as friend to my list.... but of course i hate who killing our palestiniens and labanise brothers and sisters , because they did not fight a armies , they fight and killing babies and civiliens .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Not all Jews 'hate' Yeshua, we simply reject the Christian portrayal of him as G-d... which is what this thread is about, is it not? Don't Muslims also 'hate' it when Yeshua is deified?
don't mix it my friend , there is different between the "hate" and "accept" , your forefathers hate jesus (pbuh) and hurt him , and tried to killed him, and they do the same with Muhammad (pbuh) .... (and that what Bible said,and Islamic history ) but we the muslims did not hate Jesus (pbuh) , we love him and we considere him one of the Major messenger of God to the jews , and we considere his mother Mary the Major woman in this world.... we just did not accept the lies that paste in his history after his rise to heaven ,more than 50 years .... and this is video of the this thread deny this big lie .

[youtube]YW99U4JWNEc[/youtube]
YouTube - Top 10 reasons why Jesus Christ Isn't God-TheDeenShow

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
From my understanding, the discussion of Jesus being betrayed 'by the Jews' was a later addition in order to survive under a Roman Empire. The guards may be more inclined to let them go just this once if they loved the Roman Empire and believed they were just forced into it 'by the Jews'.

Contrary, if it was that the Roman Empire who killed their God incarnate, people under Roman (and of Roman descent) rule would be less inclined to listen (guilt by association), and authorities would be far less inclined to let them go when they would have been seen as, effectively, terrorists with a grudge to attempt to destroy the empire. As Christianity became more related to the gentiles and less on the Jewish people, the Jewish people became more demonized.

I don't believe the Jewish people killed Jesus nor attempted to, at all. The Romans killed him, in fact there is every chance that the Jewish High Priest (Yosef bar Kayafa, Caiaphas) tried to dissuade Pontius from killing Jesus, by pointing out Jesus was just a harmless madman. The Jewish people were his people, his friends, his family. Why would they give him over to their oppressors because of his claims?

The demonising of the Jewish people was needed to survive in a hostile, alien nation. This became one of the major problems of Christianity in days long gone, and to some extent, still today.

That's my understanding of it, anyway. :)