• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's got to be done, especially in places like the Central Valley here where growth is explosive and urban sprawl is terribly bad and out of control.
Reminds me of my brother....a stupid, vicious, troubled *******.
He believes that every home should be on at least 10 acres.
Imagine the consequences.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Facts are louder than words.
Such a claim is rarely followed by reason.
During the 4 years of Trump, the incredibly high political stability throughout Europe and throughout the Mediterranean was evident.
There was a hope for Libya to be reconstructed, back then.
Trump promoted peace and de-escalation of tension.

I am 100% sure that the warmongers had suicidal thoughts during the 4 years of Trump....because their thirst for war was not satiated.

Unfortunately they remained thoughts. :)
Told ya.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
For many, war is wrong...unless it's a war
they like, eg, Russia invading Ukraine.
The dems suck at convincing people.
They are supposed to convince people that they care about Ukrainians' lives.
Theirs is just hatred towards Putin...and Ukrainians are just cannon fodder...they are future corpses meant to weaken Russia. Just objects. Things.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
She said so a number of times but not by surrender.
And we will continue to work toward a just and lasting peace, based on the principles of the United Nations Charter and the will of the people of Ukraine. Remarks by Vice President Harris at Summit on Peace in Ukraine Opening Plenary | The White House
The word peace is pronounced three or four times...
Dems are not very good at convincing people, when they need to express their "love" for Europeans.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nice...I am a simpler person. I rely on "Make love, not war" :)
I thought so as well many decades ago. One argument that brought home the reality of today went something like this: If someone tries to rape and murder a woman, what should someone do who could stop that attack? Preaching real love to a criminal does not work. Sometimes force is needed.

The same is true for nations. If a nation is attacked, they have the right of self-defense. And those nations who can do something to help the nation so attacked is the same as the case of rape and murder.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm sure you'd want all the help you could get and would never even consider surrender if it were today the Ottomans decided to make an effort to sack Rome.
If that were a war of conquest, I would give my life to save Ukrainians.
But this is a proxy war created by American people in order to weaken Russia.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Oh, poor Putin...Ameristanians hate him, &
that's why they support Ukraine's defense
against his murderous assault upon them.
Exactly.
Try to convince me otherwise.
You have the occasion to say publicly that you care about Europeans, that you care about Ukrainians' lives.
Go ahead.
(But you won't do it).
;)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What's your opinion on taxing capital gains
that are due to devaluation of the dollar,
rather than any real increase in value?
The same applies to salary which is tied or should be tied to value/productivity. Tax all income the same. Period. If you want to argue that taxes should be indexed for inflation, I'd consider it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Exactly.
Try to convince me otherwise.
You have the occasion to say publicly that you care about Europeans, that you care about Ukrainians' lives.
Go ahead.
(But you won't do it).
;)
Try to convince me you Italians don't hate turtles and don't jump on them everywhere you see them.
Amd when you're done after an exhausting day of turtle genocide you take a big bite of spaghetti and shout "Mama mia! That's a spicy meata ball." Convince me you don't.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The same applies to salary which is tied or should be tied to value/productivity.
You don't understand.
An investment made in one year,
& sold in a later year will see an
increase in dollar value due simply
to the lower value of the dollar.
A salary is paid typically within
the month earned....not years later.
Tax all income the same. Period. If you want to argue that taxes should be indexed for inflation, I'd consider it.
Only consider it?
I guarantee you'd be more sympathetic
if you had to pay capital gains tax on
your home.