• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I can't convince you of anything
that conflicts with what you
strongly want to believe.
From a country that's loved every
fascist it's ever met, it's no wonder
that there's such great love for
Putin & Trump.
You forgot Orban. ;)
Whom Trump mentioned yesterday

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Try to convince me you Italians don't hate turtles and don't jump on them everywhere you see them.
Amd when you're done after an exhausting day of turtle genocide you take a big bite of spaghetti and shout "Mama mia! That's a spicy meata ball." Convince me you don't.
I love Ukrainians and I want no more Ukrainians to die.
Can you repeat the same sentence?

I am not asking you to do something impossible.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I love Ukrainians and I want no more Ukrainians to die.
Can you repeat the same sentence?

I am not asking you to do something impossible.
It is for them to decide if fighting for their home and dying for it to preserve their freedom for others is a worthy cause. They seem to think it is.
And jump through your hoops to appease you? That is impossible. It can't and won't be done.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It is for them to decide if fighting for their home and dying for it to preserve their freedom for others is a worthy cause. They seem to think it is.
And jump through your hoops to appease you? That is impossible. It can't and won't be done.
The problem is that through diplomacy Ukraine could have managed to maintain the 100% of its territory.
But unfortunately... there is a nation (very far from Europe) which promotes nothing but war.
And whose left-wing is driven by an elitist cabal of warmongers, who work for the Military Industrial Complex. They need a war to sell warfare and to gain billions. $$$$

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But unfortunately... there is a nation (very far from Europe) which promotes nothing but war.
Italy?
First Mussolini, then Hitler, now Putin & Trump.
What a country it is.

Edit...
I wonder how the Russia v Ukraine war started?
Oh, I remember....Russia invaded Ukraine!
Obviously, USA is responsible for whatever Putin does.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Italy?
First Mussolini, then Hitler, now Putin & Trump.
What a country it is.

Edit...
I wonder how the Russia v Ukraine war started?
Oh, I remember....Russia invaded Ukraine!
Obviously, USA is responsible for whatever Putin does.
It was started because since 2014 the NATO (so all of us) have been supporting the Kiev regime against the separatists in Donbas.

Shadow Wolf

The problem is that through diplomacy Ukraine could have managed to maintain the 100% of its territory.
No. It would not have happened that way. Putin appears to want to build Russia back up to the USSR days. Going deeper into Ukraine to get more than Crimea was just next on his list.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No. It would not have happened that way. Putin appears to want to build Russia back up to the USSR days. Going deeper into Ukraine to get more than Crimea was just next on his list.
The Donbas War started in 2014.
Putin didn't invade until 2022.
8 years of diplomatic attempts.

Shadow Wolf

And whose left-wing is driven by an elitist cabal of warmongers, who work for the Military Industrial Complex. They need a war to sell warfare and to gain billions. $$$$
Or, not.
Turkey's Erdogan says Russia must return Crimea to Ukraine
Erdoğan added: "Our sincere wish is for the war to end with a fair and lasting peace based on Ukraine's territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence."
In October 2020, the Turkish leader said during a joint press briefing with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that his country would never recognize the annexation of Crimea.

"We have and always will support Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity, including over Crimea," he said. "Turkey sees Ukraine as a key country for ensuring stability, security, peace and prosperity in our region."

Putin has said that Ukraine must accept the annexation of Crimea as well as of the Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions, should the war-torn country wish to begin peace talks.
Notice how Putin won't even discuss peace until he gets what he wants. Erdogan, a RW nationalist, doesn't like the idea of that, especially in Crimea.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Honestly I couldn't care less about the Sultan's opinion.
He is neither Russian nor Ukrainian.
With all due respect towards Turks, of course.
Notice how Putin won't even discuss peace until he gets what he wants.
You didn't watch Carlson's interview with Putin.
He talked about peace with Ukraine.
He also said Americans did the Nordstream sabotage,
Erdogan, a RW nationalist, doesn't like the idea of that, especially in Crimea.
Well... it's the two belligerent parties that need to bargain.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

You didn't watch Carlson's interview with Putin.
Actually I did watch Carlson lick Putin's rear clean.
He talked about peace with Ukraine.
Under his terms and conditions amd the Ukranians are obviously not cool with that.
He also said Americans did the Nordstream sabotage,
He also riggs Russia's election and has his opposition killed or imprisoned.
Oh, yeah. He also lies a lot.
And just start assuming you are wrong when you speak of Americ.
Well... it's the two belligerent parties that needs to bargain.
No, Putin needs to give up the warmongering invasions of other countries.
Honestly I couldn't care less about the Sultan's opinion.
He is neither Russian nor Ukrainian.
With all due respect towards Turks, of course.
You sure give an aweful big damn despite you being neither Russian or Ukranian.
@Shadow Wolf
This Italian compatriot is for peace and she says that Zelenskii is hopeless...
Why don't you try to convince her, by writing a nice comment ?
;)

She's obviously an idiot because if Zelenski were hopeless Ukraine wouldn't have been putting up a resistance for this long and putting pressure on Putin amd sending his military to the morgue and junk yard.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
She's obviously an idiot because if Zelenski were hopeless Ukraine wouldn't have been putting up a resistance for this long and putting pressure on Putin amd sending his military to the morgue and junk yard.
Italian youth understand English...you know.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Of course I care.
My country has been wasting money on this war...instead of using the money to support our universal healthcare system.

We are not like the USA...who prefer to waste money on wars and not on hospitals.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Actually I did watch Carlson lick Putin's rear clean.

Under his terms and conditions amd the Ukranians are obviously not cool with that.

He also riggs Russia's election and has his opposition killed or imprisoned.
Oh, yeah. He also lies a lot.
And just start assuming you are wrong when you speak of Americ.

No, Putin needs to give up the warmongering invasions of other countries.

Write a comment below the video.
She will appreciate that from an American.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
A couple of things stood out for me.

-Harris being able to goad Trump suggests strongly the differences in leadership between the two candidates. She knew what to say to get under his skin and he took the bait. Consider what that says about their abilities in maintaining self control and understanding the character and motivations of their opponent.

-Trump stating that because he saw stuff about Haitian immigrants eating pets on TV, that this was credible enough to inform public policy echoes his history of pandemic response, for example, repeating claims about other medications being used to treat COVID. Seeing something on TV is not how a President should be informed of policy decisions. There are advisors for that, and Trump was terrible at both picking advisors and listening to them.

Last edited:

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Just thought I'd share the front page of today's Daily Star, a (sort of) newspaper in the UK...

Star_09-12-2024.jpg

Enjoy. :D

Last edited:

Clizby Wampuscat

Trump's behavior and statements invalidates himself from serious consideration.
Ok, then don't vote for him. I disagree.
Good for you. I don't recall Harris lying about anything.
This is because you are in a liberal bubble. Here are 20 things she lied about:

1. "Very fine people" lie. Snopes even debunked this
2. That Trump endorses Project 2025. Nowhere has he said this. he said in the debate he does not know what is in it, probably good and bad things.
3. Trump's trade deficit was highest in history. This is false.
4. Trump said "Putin can do whatever the hell he wants". This never happened. (He has been doing whatever the hell he wants under Harris admin)
5. Trump said he wants to be a dictator on day one. "We are closing the border and we are drilling, drilling, drilling. After that I am not a dictator, OK?"
6. Blamed Trump for botched afghanistan withdrawal.
7. Harris said Trump called for a bloodbath if he lost the election. This is false.
8. Claimed that Trump wants abortion monitors, this is a lie. She has never provided evidence he said this.
9. Claimed he refused to rent to black families. This is a lie. AP debunked it in 2016.
10.Claimed Trump called for execution of Central Park 5. This is a lie as well.
11. Used the "Suckers and Losers" hoax. Has been refuted by eyewitnesses.
12. Harris said she never called to ban fracking. Ths is false, she did many times.
13. Harris claimed she ramped up oil production. This is false, they limited it on government lands and cancelled oil leases in Alaskan wildlife refuge. There is more oil production in private lands than ever.
14. She accused Trump of calling for a national sales tax. He has not.
15. She claimed Trump left with the highest unemployment since great depression. When he left office it was 6.4%. During great depression it got up to 25%.
16. Harris claimed that Trump wants to terminate the constitution. A lie.
17. Said Trump sold us out to China that ended up selling American chips to China. This is false.
18. Not one troop in any war zone. This is a lie and terrible for the families of service members in Iraq, Syria, Navy chips in that area. Two soldiers this year were killed on the Syrian border by Iran backed forces. It is a shameful lie.
19. She claimed she does not want to take guns away. She supports assault weapons bans. That is taking guns away.
20. Said Trump would sign a national abortion ban. He has never said this.

Trump was fact checked 7 times Harris zero times.

The debate went like this:

Moderator: Mr. Trump you are a POS, what is your response?
Trump: Responds
Moderator: VP Harris, Trump is a POS, what is your response?
Harris: Yes he is.

That was the entire debate. The moderators never made her answer the questions asked. The first question was are people better off than when they were 4 years ago? Her answered started, I kid you not, "So, I was raised as a middle-class kid. And I am actually the only person on this stage who has a plan that is about lifting up the middle class and working people of America..."

She never answered the question and the moderators moved on. It was 3 against 1.
Along with my list above, she will bring stability to the White House, which is crucial to national security and global trust. She will continue seamlessly from Biden's leadership and there won;t be any disruption in government, and that is a huge positive at a time when there are global conflicts. Harris' polices are largely about helping citizens get ahead, unlike Trump where much of his ideas are ideological. His tariffs are a huge mistake that Harris won't make. More and more people are endorsing Harris, and who does Trump have? Mostly rich people who want their tax cuts.

Can you rebut any of this?
You didn't say anything except maybe not doing Tariffs and who is endorsing him. Does the fact that certain people endorsing her sway you? Think for yourself.