• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

F1fan

Veteran Member
Ok, then don't vote for him. I disagree.
No rational voter will vote for the criminal candidate.
This is because you are in a liberal bubble. Here are 20 things she lied about:

1. "Very fine people" lie. Snopes even debunked this
2. That Trump endorses Project 2025. Nowhere has he said this. he said in the debate he does not know what is in it, probably good and bad things.
3. Trump's trade deficit was highest in history. This is false.
4. Trump said "Putin can do whatever the hell he wants". This never happened. (He has been doing whatever the hell he wants under Harris admin)
5. Trump said he wants to be a dictator on day one. "We are closing the border and we are drilling, drilling, drilling. After that I am not a dictator, OK?"
6. Blamed Trump for botched afghanistan withdrawal.
7. Harris said Trump called for a bloodbath if he lost the election. This is false.
8. Claimed that Trump wants abortion monitors, this is a lie. She has never provided evidence he said this.
9. Claimed he refused to rent to black families. This is a lie. AP debunked it in 2016.
10.Claimed Trump called for execution of Central Park 5. This is a lie as well.
11. Used the "Suckers and Losers" hoax. Has been refuted by eyewitnesses.
12. Harris said she never called to ban fracking. Ths is false, she did many times.
13. Harris claimed she ramped up oil production. This is false, they limited it on government lands and cancelled oil leases in Alaskan wildlife refuge. There is more oil production in private lands than ever.
14. She accused Trump of calling for a national sales tax. He has not.
15. She claimed Trump left with the highest unemployment since great depression. When he left office it was 6.4%. During great depression it got up to 25%.
16. Harris claimed that Trump wants to terminate the constitution. A lie.
17. Said Trump sold us out to China that ended up selling American chips to China. This is false.
18. Not one troop in any war zone. This is a lie and terrible for the families of service members in Iraq, Syria, Navy chips in that area. Two soldiers this year were killed on the Syrian border by Iran backed forces. It is a shameful lie.
19. She claimed she does not want to take guns away. She supports assault weapons bans. That is taking guns away.
20. Said Trump would sign a national abortion ban. He has never said this.
What am I supposed to do with this list, fact check it? Even if you are correct it doesn’t change the fact that Trump is corrupt, a chronic liar who can’t control himself, a convicted felon, and a legacy of fraud. Notice you make no effort to show Trump is stable and competent.

Trump was fact checked 7 times Harris zero times.
What do you expect from a chronic liar?

The debate went like this:

Moderator: Mr. Trump you are a POS, what is your response?
Trump: Responds
Moderator: VP Harris, Trump is a POS, what is your response?
Harris: Yes he is.
No it didn’t. This sounds like crap Trump would say that gets fact checked. See even his illness is affecting his followers. Sad.

That was the entire debate. The moderators never made her answer the questions asked. The first question was are people better off than when they were 4 years ago? Her answered started, I kid you not, "So, I was raised as a middle-class kid. And I am actually the only person on this stage who has a plan that is about lifting up the middle class and working people of America..."

She never answered the question and the moderators moved on. It was 3 against 1.
The right is upset because Trump had a terrible debate. It showed all his worse weaknesses and 63 million people saw him fail live. Pick a better candidate next time. One that is corrupt and a felon will be smart.

You didn't say anything except maybe not doing Tariffs and who is endorsing him.
I said more than the tariffs. But they are a huge mistake on his part, and refuses to listen to what economists say.

Does the fact that certain people endorsing her sway you? Think for yourself.
I don’t get swayed by endorsements. My point is that Trump is so bad that even many prominent Republicans are supporting Harris.

F1fan

Veteran Member
  • Harris claimed Trump intends to enact what in effect is a “sales tax” which she said economists estimate would raise prices on typical American families by almost $4,000 a year. That’s a high-end estimate from a liberal think tank about Trump’s plan for “universal baseline tariffs” on imports.

Please provide proof that says that Trump has called for a national sales tax. Thanks.
That is what a tariff would do to the consumer. It is an added fee on the goods that are sold. So if you buy a new flatscreen from China there will be a higher price and the government gets that extra money. Call it a tax or a fee, it’s money out of your pocket.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
That is what a tariff would do to the consumer. It is an added fee on the goods that are sold. So if you buy a new flatscreen from China there will be a higher price and the government gets that extra money. Call it a tax or a fee, it’s money out of your pocket.
Like I said, I am most motivated by cost. So if the cost is higher on the flatscreen made in China, I probably won't buy it anyway. Meanwhile, no, Trump did not say he was for a national sales tax or whatever.

Actually I just bought a new flatscreen so it's doubtful I will be in the market for one anytime soon. It wasn't made in China for the record.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Meanwhile, no, Trump did not say he was for a national sales tax or whatever.
Yes, Trump has said he'd impose as high as a 20% tarrif across the board, with a 60% increase for things from China. That means we will pay 20%-60% more for most things in the store and we just don't have the manufacturing to offset it.
In other words, if you think inflation has made stuff expensive Trump will make prices shoot up even higher.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yes, Trump has said he'd impose as high as a 20% tarrif across the board, with a 60% increase for things from China. That means we will pay 20%-60% more for most things in the store and we just don't have the manufacturing to offset it.
In other words, if you think inflation has made stuff expensive Trump will make prices shoot up even higher.
If we buy from China, which I generally avoid and which is probably the idea.

F1fan

Veteran Member
If we buy from China, which I generally avoid and which is probably the idea.
Well good luck finding any goods made outside of China. Stores like Target and Walmart have been hugely successful due to inexpensive products from China. China invested heavily into manufacturing and they supply much of the world. There’s less manufacturing in the USA since corporations can make more profit by having China make them. So tariffs aren’t useful since there aren’t competing manufacturing in the USA.

The Trump tariffs will only mean fewer sales, less profit, and likely layoffs.

Clizby Wampuscat

No rational voter will vote for the criminal candidate.
I know you like to insult people. We get it.
What am I supposed to do with this list, fact check it? Even if you are correct it doesn’t change the fact that Trump is corrupt, a chronic liar who can’t control himself, a convicted felon, and a legacy of fraud. Notice you make no effort to show Trump is stable and competent.
Do with it what you will but it seems you don't care if they are true or not and have no idea if they are true or not. You need to be better informed. You have not shown Harris is stable and competent either. How do you define both terms?
No it didn’t. This sounds like crap Trump would say that gets fact checked. See even his illness is affecting his followers. Sad.
Ok, you are a miserable person always insulting people. I worry about you if Trump wins the election.
I said more than the tariffs. But they are a huge mistake on his part, and refuses to listen to what economists say.
Which economists? Some say they will work.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
  • Harris claimed Trump intends to enact what in effect is a “sales tax” which she said economists estimate would raise prices on typical American families by almost $4,000 a year. That’s a high-end estimate from a liberal think tank about Trump’s plan for “universal baseline tariffs” on imports.

Please provide proof that says that Trump has called for a national sales tax. Thanks.
Did you not read your own article? It confirms that Trump in effect proposed a national sales tax. What Harris got wrong is the estimated amount.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Like I said, I am most motivated by cost. So if the cost is higher on the flatscreen made in China, I probably won't buy it anyway. Meanwhile, no, Trump did not say he was for a national sales tax or whatever.

Actually I just bought a new flatscreen so it's doubtful I will be in the market for one anytime soon. It wasn't made in China for the record.
Then where did it say that it was made? It was not made in the US. I need to remind you that Trump proposed extending tariffs to all countries. And that was just one example. Do you buy clothing at all? They were almost surely made overseas. Do you buy kitchen utensils? Again, the vast majority are imported. It can be very hard to find almost anything in the US today. Trust me, I use to own a business that specialized in US made products for most of my goods.

Clizby Wampuscat

So you agree, that she did not take away guns. You may not be aware of this, but to "take away" a gun someone has to own it first. Taking away a choice is not taking away a gun.
I never said she took away even one gun. I said she supported mandatory gun buyback programs. that is supporting taking away guns by force.

Clizby Wampuscat

Thank you for admitting that you were wrong. Or did you forget to read the article that you linked?
“While Trump’s new tariff would cost households, calling it a ‘national sales tax’ is not really accurate because it’s targeted to imports only and operates somewhat different than a sales tax. Also, the liberal Center for American Progress estimates the per-household cost at $1,500, not $4,000,” Riedl explained, citing a March 2024 piece published by CAP on Trump’s proposed tariffs.

“Trump’s tariff proposal is very destructive and costly for families, but Harris is misrepresenting the details,” he said.