• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is safe following shooting at Florida golf course; suspect detained

Altfish

Veteran Member
At the same time, I am perfectly willing to let Florida coordinate and finance his protection, especially since a braggart who boasts of being a multi-billionaire while spouting bigotry and promulgating hate is perfectly capable of spending a bit more money on a private protection detail. Taxpayer money saved could then be used to protect Haitians now in MAGA's crosshairs.
This is critical, the state should protect Trump, BUT there is also a responsibility of Trump to help protect himself.
He could do that by cutting back on the inflammatory rhetoric and hate.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It ends with the TDS crew repeating the talking points of the Democrat's echo chamber and avoiding the facts which disrupt their narrative.
Speaking of repeating talking points and avoiding facts that disrupt narratives, would you mind providing the facts that support your claim that "Haitians are known to eat cats"(post 89)?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Because it's about immigrants causing problems and what it means in the context of Trump's attempt to build the wall and Harris' apparent open border policy.

A wall won't make that much of a difference in the long run. It's not just Harris' policy; it's the same policy we've had for decades, under multiple Presidents from both parties. I've always thought that the best way to tackle this issue is to encourage programs which improve the standard of living in the countries which are our southern neighbors.

Ebionite

A wall won't make that much of a difference in the long run.
It shows intent and a willingness to act, and that matters when your base agrees with the idea of American nationalism.

It's not just Harris' policy; it's the same policy we've had for decades, under multiple Presidents from both parties.
Yes, when Trump was talking about the swamp it wasn't just a Republican vs Democrat issue.

I've always thought that the best way to tackle this issue is to encourage programs which improve the standard of living in the countries which are our southern neighbors.
It's a good idea. The problem is that the state's idea of good isn't the same as the greater good. The remedy is to know why the state acts against the interests of the people.

Pogo

In my opinion, characterizing this man as another Trump follower who went off the deep end is unhelpful spin.
I'll retract that, he may well have been a former Trump follower but I agree, he is really a better example of a not well regulated militia of one and a poster boy for gun control.
image-35.png

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So, your argument that that I have RDS is based on your implied position that Haitians are known to not eat cats, is that correct?
Based on the fact that you have claimed something for which there is absolutely zero credible evidence, the fact that you denied sources I presented, the fact that you misrepresented your source, and the fact that you continually claim I don't directly quote false things you've said despite the fact that I have directly quoted you dozens of times, you have RDS.

Now, the evidence of your claim?