• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump trial proves to be political after all

Laniakea

Not of this world
*yawn*
Interesting that you can not refute a single one.

Not that I had any expectations of you even reading it.
Why should I have to refute your own erroneous assertions that you simply repeat from a Leftist website? It's your job to support your claims, not repeat someone else's.

Ajax

445413661_773319028313948_4364453233808450457_n.jpg

We Never Know

No Slack

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Why should I have to refute your own erroneous assertions that you simply repeat from a Leftist website? It's your job to support your claims, not repeat someone else's.
You simply hand wave them away.
not that any one is the least bit surprised.

Interesting that you just made a claim that you will refuse to support. "erroneous assertions"
I know it is because you can not support it with anything other than more bold empty claims.

Had you bothered going to the site you would know that the "erroneous assertions" are in fact supported much better than anything you have supported in this, or any other, trump based thread.

Laniakea

Not of this world
You simply hand wave them away.
not that any one is the least bit surprised.

Interesting that you just made a claim that you will refuse to support. "erroneous assertions"
I know it is because you can not support it with anything other than more bold empty claims.

Had you bothered going to the site you would know that the "erroneous assertions" are in fact supported much better than anything you have supported in this, or any other, trump based thread.

I went to the site. That's how I knew it was the Leftist liberal rag called "Time" (same publication that seems to think "person of the year" has to be a Leftist or a terrorist)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So is the ability to appeal that decision. That ability exists due to the fact that courts often get it wrong.
Just countering your factually inaccurate statements.

Go ahead and hang your MAGA hat on the hope that Trump's conviction(s) will be overturned on appeal. I'm sure it'll happen for you guys sometime. How many are we at now?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Just do this: Find a center source with a high score on fact-reporting that supports your view.

Regarding what? I've done that before using sites such as The Hill, and then heard claims that it was misinformation because the story I cited didn't agree with a liberal here.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Because they're not erroneous.
Your claims were the erroneous ones. We all know you got them from Fox News though, so we won't blame you entirely for trying them out here.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Because they're not erroneous.
Your claims were the erroneous ones. We all know you got them from Fox News though, so we won't blame you entirely for trying them out here.
I don't remember citing Fox News. Can you show me where I did? Or do you spend so much time on their site that you believe they are the source of everything anyone says?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Regarding what? I've done that before using sites such as The Hill, and then heard claims that it was misinformation because the story I cited didn't agree with a liberal here.

I am not good at making such searches. But you seem to able to do it, so you could help me out, because I can't do it on my own. :)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Too bad you couldn't use a legit source to "counter" anything.
I didn't post a source. I stated a fact. Trump is a convicted felon. You're confusing me with someone else. And you're confusing Time magazine with a "liberal rag" which is beyond ironic given that almost everything you've said here was cribbed from Fox News, a notoriously unreliable source that had to pay a giant settlement for knowingly lying on air to their viewers.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't remember citing Fox News. Can you show me where I did? Or do you spend so much time on their site that you believe they are the source of everything anyone says?
It's where all your talking points are from.
As I've mentioned elsewhere, I watched Fox News the night the verdict came down, knowing that all the talking points they were using were going to be parroted almost word-for-word on this very board. And you have not disappointed.