• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump trial proves to be political after all

Laniakea

Not of this world
I am not good at making such searches. But you seem to able to do it, so you could help me out, because I can't do it on my own. :)
Simply google the name of the publication followed by the word "bias", and it will show the sites that rate the news sources according to which way their bias is.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I didn't post a source. I stated a fact. Trump is a convicted felon. You're confusing me with someone else. And you're confusing Time magazine with a "liberal rag" which is beyond ironic given that almost everything you've said here was cribbed from Fox News, a notoriously unreliable source that had to pay a giant settlement for knowingly lying on air to their viewers.

"Facts" without a source you can cite is nothing more than your own unsupported opinion.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Simply google the name of the publication followed by the word "bias", and it will show the sites that rate the news sources according to which way their bias is.

No, an article from a center rated media source with a high rating of accurate facts that supports your view.
I don't have the skills to make such a search.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It's where all your talking points are from.
As I've mentioned elsewhere, I watched Fox News the night the verdict came down, knowing that all the talking points they were using were going to be parroted almost word-for-word on this very board. And you have not disappointed.

Which are refuted in the Time source presented that they absolutely refuse to look at, but still claim are "erroneous assertions".

Arguing against is hardly refuting.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
From a Leftist rag. No credibility there.
So once again, you fail: Time Magazine Media Bias Rating
LOL! Your own source says that you are wrong. It is only "Left Leaning". That is not "leftist". Leftist is at least one notch over. And it Time has a high reliability rating. Unlike Fox News:

Laniakea

Not of this world
No one can help the willfully ignorant. You did not understand how it was the Republicans that made this trial political from the start. It is a pity that due to what appears to be very powerful TDS on your part that you can no longer reason. I doubt if you were always this way. Trumpism is a cult.
When you can't intelligently refute someone's claim, call them names.
Good job! :D

Laniakea

Not of this world
LOL! Your own source says that you are wrong. It is only "Left Leaning". That is not "leftist". Leftist is at least one notch over. And it Time has a high reliability rating. Unlike Fox News:

You missed the "Left" part, did you? Hahaha!

We Never Know

No Slack
It is not about finding out the bias of a given media. See #323

"an article from a center rated media source with a high rating of accurate facts"

The link in #303 will tell you if the article is from a left/right bias source and of it publishes factual or not.
If its center it will tell you.

Its a place to start.

I've only came across a few that were rated as center.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Every single myth listed is thoroughly refuted.
Not argued, thoroughly refuted.

That is why you refuse to look at it.
you know you have lost on every one of those talking points (myths).
Listing (and mischaracterizing) claims, and then putting the word "myth" in front of each claim isn't refuting. It's called "labeling". Something Leftists have a habit of doing when they disagree with someone.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Listing (and mischaracterizing) claims, and then putting the word "myth" in front of each claim isn't refuting. It's called "labeling". Something Leftists have a habit of doing when they disagree with someone.
95e4268f73f80986e5873408c5562a74_w200.gif

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
"an article from a center rated media source with a high rating of accurate facts"

The link in #303 will tell you if the article is from a left/right bias source and of it publishes factual or not.
If its center it will tell you.

Its a place to start.

I've only came across a few that were rated as center.

Okay, now since I am not good at Googling can you search from one media source in the center with a high fact rating an article that explains how the Trump trial is political. I don't have the skill in English to make such a search.