• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump trial proves to be political after all

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Oopsie, now you added the word "far" to your claim.
Any other adjustments to your argument you'd like to make?
Okay, now since I am not good at Googling can you search from one media source in the center with a high fact rating an article that explains how the Trump trial is political. I don't have the skill in English to make such a search.

Can you help me out with that?

Laniakea

Not of this world
You are the one that made the false claim of calling names. Try again.
You forgot in just 13 minutes?
No one can help the willfully ignorant. You did not understand how it was the Republicans that made this trial political from the start. It is a pity that due to what appears to be very powerful TDS on your part that you can no longer reason. I doubt if you were always this way. Trumpism is a cult.
Keep up, if you can.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No, I pointed out from the start that "leftist" applies to far left sources. Your reading comprehension is failing again.
It starts with your own writing ability. Or maybe it's your talk-to-text ability. Don't talk like Joe bite me and your words will appear the way you intend.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It starts with your own writing ability. Or maybe it's your talk-to-text ability. Don't talk like Joe bite me and your words will appear the way you intend.
It is so odd that you can never properly quote someone and support your claims about them. I am still waiting for an example from my post where I was guilty of name calling.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Post 342 quotes it, but you won't see it.
Deny, deny, deny.
I am not denying it. I cannot see any. I see claims that are easily supported. That is not "name calling". If I called you a "fool" or a "cheat" and there was no support that would be name calling. What part do you object to?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

We Never Know

No Slack
No one can help the willfully ignorant. You did not understand how it was the Republicans that made this trial political from the start. It is a pity that due to what appears to be very powerful TDS on your part that you can no longer reason. I doubt if you were always this way. Trumpism is a cult.

I disagree. IMO If a democrat running for DA used "if elected I will prosecute Donald Trump" as part of his campaign platform, that made it political.

And to be honest, when it comes time for his re-election, the convicting of Trump will be his headpiece of his re-election platform.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
Okay, now since I am not good at Googling can you search from one media source in the center with a high fact rating an article that explains how the Trump trial is political. I don't have the skill in English to make such a search.
I don't search that way. I find an article, use the link to see its bias and factual ratings. Then go from there.