• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's mug shot

We Never Know

No Slack
Electorial results reflect the will of the people and the government meets it by honoring those results. Trump attempted to cling to power dispite getting voted out.
"Electorial results reflect the will of the people"

Do you remember the 2016 election?

Trump- 62,984,828 votes. Winner
Clinton- 65,853,514 votes. Loser

Its happened 3 or 4 times. So much for the will of the people lol

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
"Electorial results reflect the will of the people"

Do you remember the 2016 election?

Trump- 62,984,828 votes. Winner
Clinton- 65,853,514 votes. Loser

Its happened 3 or 4 times. So much for the will of the people lol
The electoral college made a bit more sense when we did not have instantaneous communication, but ever since the Telegraph was well developed it has been out of date.

Clizby Wampuscat

In all fairness.. Trump would have released it himself to sell on shirts, cups, bumper stickers, etc as he already has done

"The merchandise, which includes T-shirts, mugs, koozies and bumper stickers of the former president’s mug shot, was for sale about 90 minutes after he was released from an Atlanta jail on Thursday. The merchandise, which includes $34 shirts, is accompanied by the words “NEVER SURRENDER!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/25/trump-mugshot-shirts-georgia/
Yes, I agree. This is why it was stupid to take one. There was no need. President Trump is one of the most recognizable people in the world. It was done to humiliate.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yes, I agree. This is why it was stupid to take one. There was no need. President Trump is one of the most recognizable people in the world. It was done to humiliate.
Yup. Thats what the entire process is designed to do. And I can ensure you that's the least of the humiliating things that happened to him that are routine and done to all inmates.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I see that you do not understand what the term "arrested for a crime" means. An arrest has to precede a trial. There is no need to use the word "alleged" when one explains why someone was arrested. It is redundant.
It's not guilty until proven innocent.