• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson, Colonel Douglas Macgregor, The Ukraine War

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What does he say wrong?
It turns out he implicitly confirms it's all a proxy war...and the Americans plan was to turn Europe into a battlefield.
The goal is to unleash a world war to dethrone Putin?

I have always wondered whether Americans feel a little bit of love and compassion towards their allies, the Europeans who want to live in peace. ;)
Wouldn't love and compassion include opposing the rape and torture of children rather than condoning it? Also, you can't pretend that you want peace while supporting the aggressor. You use the same victim blaming logic that rape apologists do.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
So you just dismiss or downplay anything that blows holes in your narrative, or scrape together whataboutisms and false equivalencies. That's disappointing.
I aim to please. I just do not care.

In the words of Neil Young, "It doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you."

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Liberty and justice important to me, and the idea that children are being tortured and raped crushes my heart, especially as a father. I could never trade my humanity for some ****ed up sense of blind partisanship loyalty.
You need to get out more and calm down. Take a break from RF. I am... right... now.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Wouldn't love and compassion include opposing the rape and torture of children rather than condoning it? Also, you can't pretend that you want peace while supporting the aggressor. You use the same victim blaming logic that rape apologists do.
I was wondering: what is the price to pay?
To turn Europe into a battlefield?

PureX

Veteran Member
There goes pretty much the entire mainstream/corporate/legacy media, then! The government, too!
Only if you use the absolute worst (Tucker) to paint them all liars.

I have no doubt that all corporate media are leaving out the stories their corporate sponsors and owners don;t want told. But they aren't all just blatantly lying to the degree that Tucker Carlson does,

Colt

I've read that. Once thing that caught my eye was Trump appointed him to the board at West Point but Biden removed him.

Opposing party politics at its best or other reasons?
There is a reason that the Ukraine was buying the Biden family's loyalty.

We Never Know

No Slack
Only if you use the absolute worst (Tucker) to paint them all liars.

I have no doubt that all corporate media are leaving out the stories their corporate sponsors and owners don;t want told. But they aren't all just blatantly lying to the degree that Tucker Carlson does,
Sources are dismissed becuae they
1. Aren't liked
2. Doesn't go with what I think
3. Left leaning
4. Right leaning
5. Etc etc

We see it here daily

We Never Know

No Slack
There is a reason that the Ukraine was buying the Biden family's loyalty.
Lets see....

Didn't they supposedly get money from Russia too?

So..... Long story short... The Biden's supposedly collected money from Ukraine and Russia.

Russia attacks Ukraine after Biden becomes president.

Are there ties there?

Colt

So you approve of Putin's heinous actions...due to some silly obsession over Hunter's laptop?
No, that's just the way the Left thinks. I supported Ukraine's defense against Russia. I'm starting to have questions and some doubts. Why are you so defensive and unwilling to listen to what Macgregor has to say?

We Never Know

No Slack
No, that's just the way the Left thinks. I supported Ukraine's defense against Russia. I'm starting to have questions and some doubts. Why are you so defensive and unwilling to listen to what Macgregor has to say?
"Why are you so defensive and unwilling to listen to what Macgregor has to say"

That's easy... My top three guesses would be, in no certain order...
1. He is republican
2. He has ties to Trump
3. He is on Tuckers show