• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unbridled Capitalism is self-destructive

Patrick66

In the end, government drives up (significantly) the cost of medical care while reducing its quality.

Leftists have the mindset that others should be forced by government to work for less.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In the end, government drives up (significantly) the cost of medical care while reducing its quality.

Leftists have the mindset that others should be forced by government to work for less.
Quality matters to the wealthy.
The wealthy can always go to private hospitals and to private physicians.

Patrick66

Quality matters to the wealthy.
The wealthy can always go to private hospitals and to private physicians.
That's true. That's why Mick Jagger travels to the U.S. for his healthcare rather than getting the socialized version that you support. Thank God for the American system or he might be dead. Why do you believe that government bureaucrats are better at providing healthcare?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That's true. That's why Mick Jagger travels to the U.S. for his healthcare rather than getting the socialized version that you support. Thank God for the American system or he might be dead. Why do you believe that government bureaucrats are better at providing healthcare?
I'm not casting any doubt on US healthcare quality.
I m just saying that whenever it deals with emergencies, it should be free.

Patrick66

I'm not casting any doubt on US healthcare quality.
I m just saying that whenever it deals with emergencies, it should be free.

Heakthcare in the U.S. is exorbitantly expensive due to government policy. The market didn't do that, government did. Quality has also diminished because of GOVERNMENT.

Most people cannot fathom living lives where there isn't an army of bureaucrats directing their lives. The consequence is a much lower standard of living.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Heakthcare in the U.S. is exorbitantly expensive due to government policy. The market didn't do that, government did. Quality has also diminished because of GOVERNMENT.

Most people cannot fathom living lives where there isn't an army of bureaucrats directing their lives. The consequence is a much lower standard of living.
Let's see...my country...sixth place.
United States...47th place.
Yes...it has to do with the costs the elderly have to endure. And I am talking commoners here.

Patrick66

Let's see...my country...sixth place.
United States...47th place.
Yes...it has to do with the costs the elderly have to endure. And I am talking commoners here.
I don't know about Italy but I have seen how the U.S. government has caused our healthcare costs to sure while quality has diminished. Do Italian taxpayers have to pay the healthcare of 40+ MILLION illegal immigrants as do American taxpayers?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't know about Italy but I have seen how the U.S. government has caused our healthcare costs to sure while quality has diminished. Do Italian taxpayers have to pay the healthcare of 40+ MILLION illegal immigrants as do American taxpayers?

I understand that illegal migration can harm the welfare system within a country. Considerably.

But I would like to understand why the healthcare costs are an issue and the warfare costs are not.

Patrick66

and the warfare costs are not.
I'm with you there! Be careful, some American leftist will accuse you of loving Putin. I support helping Ukraine, but not to the extent that the Washington Establishment has "helped" Ukraine. Undoubtedly there is a massive money-laundering operation occurring in which big chunks of that aid are finding their way into the pockets of the Washington establishment. The American government is a massive organized crime organization.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm with you there! Be careful, some American leftist will accuse you of loving Putin. I support helping Ukraine, but not to the extent that the Washington Establishment has "helped" Ukraine. Undoubtedly there is a massive money-laundering operation occurring in which big chunks of that aid are finding their way into the pockets of the Washington establishment. The American government is a massive organized crime organization.
If you want me to be honest, I couldn't care less about Russia or Ukraine. I mean...they are incredibly similar cultures at war with one another because of God knows what reason. They could easily find a territorial compromise, and yet they won't.

I perfectly agree with you on the US Government (also the EU establishment, same thing). It's the Military Industrial Complex, the Deep State. My concern was entirely addressed to the American commoners, who deserve an affordable healthcare system. At least affordable. Because we are speaking of the first world power.
If it's public and universal, even better. :)

Patrick66

If you want me to be honest, I couldn't care less about Russia or Ukraine. I mean...they are incredibly similar cultures at war with one another because of God knows what reason. They could easily find a territorial compromise, and yet they won't.

I perfectly agree with you on the US Government (also the EU establishment, same thing). It's the Military Industrial Complex, the Deep State. My concern was entirely addressed to the American commoners, who deserve an affordable healthcare system. At least affordable. Because we are speaking of the first world power.

I DESPISE the American government. I grew up an American patriot, but I learned long ago that the federal government is beyond corrupt.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Sure it is. It's a SERVICE.
In the U.S., it's a predatory racket that drives people either into debt or into the grave. Privatized, for profit healthcare is ghoulish and anyone who supports it spits in the face of Christ, whose teachings and examples are antithetical to conservative political ideology.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

"territorial compromise" is code for letting Putin steal land...and what difference does having similar cultures make when someone is invading your land and raping your children?

Patrick66

In the U.S., it's a predatory racket that drives people either into debt or into the grave. Privatized, for profit healthcare is ghoulish and anyone who supports it spits in the face of Christ, whose teachings and examples are antithetical to conservative political ideology.

VagueKeyDoctorfish-max-1mb-2.gif

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Just pretend they were children on Epstein island being raped by your masters in the Washington Establishment and then you'll no longer care. You're welcome.
Sorry, but I'm not one of the straw men that live in your head. Like I said, lock up anyone actually guilty of such crimes. But you on the other hand hero worship a man who has admitted to and found liable for sexual abuse.

I'll pray for your soul.