• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vaccination and Religious Beliefs

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Nope. The guilt you feel is your own. Only nazis were nazis, only the holocaust was the olocaust and only slavery is slavery.
Ha, no guilt here mate, and of course I can use an ensample such as the Nazis, they forced people do thing things didn't want to do, in that light, yes they are the same, just different uniforms that's all.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Pftahahaha. Pftahahahaha. PTFAHHA.

You can't be serious. You really going to invoke that while I'm in the thread?
Its already been said, don't get caught up in the past, I am using that as an example, it may not be your example, but its mine like it or not.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Its already been said, don't get caught up in the past, I am using that as an example, it may not be your example, but its mine like it or not.
No, you aren't allowed to sling that word around like it's a cheap whore. However, I would like to thank you, because by doing that you've forfeited. Whenever someone resorts to "Nazis", they've ran out of legitimate arguments.

Marisa

No, you aren't allowed to sling that word around like it's a cheap whore. However, I would like to thank you, because by doing that you've forfeited. Whenever someone resorts to "Nazis", they've ran out of legitimate arguments.
Godwin's Law. It's the last desperate attempt when someone feels cornered and no longer cares who is hurt or insulted, dammit!

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Get over it, its true in the senses that they are going to make people do something they don't want to do, and we are talking about our own bodies here, just in case you didn't realize that.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Godwin's Law. It's the last desperate attempt when someone feels cornered and no longer cares who is hurt or insulted, dammit!
Ha, no one here cared about my story of what vaccines did to me, they just made fun and more or less called me a lie, so get your facts right please.

Marisa

Ha, no one here cared about my story of what vaccines did to me, they just made fun and more or less called me a lie, so get your facts right please.
I've been following from the start. That's not an accurate representation of what happened.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I've been following from the start. That's not an accurate representation of what happened.
Well close to it, the whole point is that these people can throw crap at someone, but can't take it when the crap is thrown back, they are arrogant.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
That's fine, that's your belief of the man, its not mine and a lot of other people also.

Yeah, and since it's the health of me and my kin on the line, I challenge that belief. Hence I still fully support mandatory vaccination, with the only exceptions being people who have had negative reactions demonstrably caused by the vaccine. Even then, said exceptions need to have alternatives methods of immunization, in order to keep superbugs from developing.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Yeah, and since it's the health of me and my kin on the line, I challenge that belief. Hence I still fully support mandatory vaccination, with the only exceptions being people who have had negative reactions demonstrably caused by the vaccine. Even then, said exceptions need to have alternatives methods of immunization, in order to keep superbugs from developing.
But we don't know what the vaccine is going to do, it could be the death of a child just having the first one, what I am highly against is forcing the vaccines onto the public, if you want to put that stuff into your body then that's up to you, but don't force me to put it into my body. And yes, if you are vaccinated, then why worry about those who aren't, after all your free from all these diseases now.