• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vaccination and Religious Beliefs

psychoslice

Veteran Member
holocaust
[hol-uh-kawst, hoh-luh-] /ˈhɒl əˌkɔst, ˈhoʊ lə-/
noun
a great or complete devastation or destruction, especially by fire.
a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering.
(usually initial capital letter) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually preceded by the).
any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
holocaust
[hol-uh-kawst, hoh-luh-] /ˈhɒl əˌkɔst, ˈhoʊ lə-/
noun
a great or complete devastation or destruction, especially by fire.
a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering.
(usually initial capital letter) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually preceded by the).
any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.
Yet you have not shown that this alleged mass slaughter from vaccines exists...

At best you present a few cases.

If it was the "holocaust" you claim it is, there would be a lot more dead bodies from vaccines.

So you are merely trying, in vain, to make a mountain out of a mole hill and getting upset that no one is buying your snake oil.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Yet you have not shown that this alleged mass slaughter from vaccines exists...

At best you present a few cases.

If it was the "holocaust" you claim it is, there would be a lot more dead bodies from vaccines.

So you are merely trying, in vain, to make a mountain out of a mole hill and getting upset that no one is buying your snake oil.
Ha, I'm not upset at all, I am just sticking to what I believe, if you don't like what I say, then your welcome to ignore me.

Poisonshady313

Well that says a lot about you doesn't it ?.
It says I care about the health and safety of people.

Your beliefs about vaccination are dangerous. You are free to have your beliefs. I just hope and pray that you never have the power to influence anyone's decision regarding their own children. Because whatever harm comes to them or others as a result of not vaccinating, you will be partially responsible for it.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
It says I care about the health and safety of people.

Your beliefs about vaccination are dangerous. You are free to have your beliefs. I just hope and pray that you never have the power to influence anyone's decision regarding their own children. Because whatever harm comes to them or others as a result of not vaccinating, you will be partially responsible for it.
I think in a few more years you will be swallowing your word.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Ha, I'm not upset at all, I am just sticking to what I believe, if you don't like what I say, then your welcome to ignore me.
Your beliefs will kill far more people than vaccines ever could. You still haven't answered why polio only shows up in areas that refused vaccines, were prevented from distribution because of conflict, or by nuts who said it was poison.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Your beliefs will kill far more people than vaccines ever could. You still haven't answered why polio only shows up in areas that refused vaccines, were prevented from distribution because of conflict, or by nuts who said it was poison.
Yes and these area are mostly filthy in water and sewerage, fix these up and the diseases will fade away.

Poisonshady313

I think in a few more years you will be swallowing your word.

Because of vaccination, smallpox exists only in labs. People are no longer afflicted by it. We don't even vaccinate for it anymore because it had been vaccinated out of existence.

History is in favor of vaccination. The future is as well. Meanwhile, a canadian woman refused to vaccinate her kids, and all 7 of them ended up getting whooping cough. A disease we vaccinate for.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Because of vaccination, smallpox exists only in labs. People are no longer afflicted by it. We don't even vaccinate for it anymore because it had been vaccinated out of existence.

History is in favor of vaccination. The future is as well. Meanwhile, a canadian woman refused to vaccinate her kids, and all 7 of them ended up getting whooping cough. A disease we vaccinate for.
Obviously they didn't wash their hands enough.