• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vaccination and Religious Beliefs

psychoslice

Veteran Member
We would accept your sources if they met a certain minimum of academic quality. But you haven't posted anything that can be regarded as credible.
Academic ?, all you are is putting yourself up on a pedestal think you know it all, just because so called science is backing you, but there is no true science in all this carp, its just dressed up that way to fool people like you.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Academic ?, all you are is putting yourself up on a pedestal think you know it all, just because so called science is backing you, but there is no true science in all this carp, its just dressed up that way to fool people like you.
Fool people like me? You're the one who is failing to put plain observation together, the one who is not logically approaching this, the one who admits to refuse to believe rigorously peer-reviewed studies that have been going on for decades, the one who instead believes things that do not hold up on criteria, and the one who has had to resort to childish insults.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Fool people like me? You're the one who is failing to put plain observation together, the one who is not logically approaching this, the one who admits to refuse to believe rigorously peer-reviewed studies that have been going on for decades, the one who instead believes things that do not hold up on criteria, and the one who has had to resort to childish insults.
Ha, I bet you also believe sodium fluoride is safe in our water, but then maybe not ?.

philbo

High Priest of Cynicism
Yes I agree that some medications are withdrawn, but not until many people have died, and this is what is going to happen with many vaccines, the writing is on the wall, you only need to look.
Except that nearly all people aren't dying: when they do, it isn't hushed up, the reason is found and dealt with (see the link in my post above )

Billions of people are being vaccinated, and people are living longer worldwide. If your contention held even the tiniest bit of truth, those two statements could not both be true.

Even if you were to post a video of the head of Merck and all the other Pharma companies plotting to kill babies, the statistics show that they're doing such a dreadful job of killing babies that even more are surviving vaccinated than ever did before vaccines came along.

philbo

High Priest of Cynicism
What?

Ok, what would you call "true science"?

In what way are studies of hundreds of thousands or even millions of people not good enough for you?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Still waiting for you to support your genocide claim.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes I agree that some medications are withdrawn, but not until many people have died, and this is what is going to happen with many vaccines, the writing is on the wall, you only need to look.
I've looked at the wall, and it says "vaccines are safe." Especially the ones that have been tried and tested over many years. I don't know what wall you're looking at.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Except that nearly all people aren't dying: when they do, it isn't hushed up, the reason is found and dealt with (see the link in my post above )

Billions of people are being vaccinated, and people are living longer worldwide. If your contention held even the tiniest bit of truth, those two statements could not both be true.

Even if you were to post a video of the head of Merck and all the other Pharma companies plotting to kill babies, the statistics show that they're doing such a dreadful job of killing babies that even more are surviving vaccinated than ever did before vaccines came along.
This This This ^^^^

psychoslice

Veteran Member

So you are lead to believe.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
What?

Ok, what would you call "true science"?

In what way are studies of hundreds of thousands or even millions of people not good enough for you?
Science that knows that certain things should not be injected into our bodies, such as mercury, anyone with half a brain knows that.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Vaccination and Religious Beliefs

Vaccination is a medicine. Truthful Religion encourages treatment of diseases and taking preventive measures against them.

Regards