• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vaccination and Religious Beliefs

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Hi, its not just the imminent death rate but what happens latter in life, such as autism, and all the other childhood diseases that are growing out of proportion, we have never seen so many childhood diseases which have been growing since the vaccines, children are getting far too many at a far too early age, why can't they slow down on these, and at least give some later in life such as the hepatitis vaccine, a child would have too be extremely unlucky to get hepatitis unless the parent was a junky, na, its just ridiculers.
FYI: Hepatitis A can be transmitted via infected fecal matter with or without a "junkie" parent.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So you are saying it should be forced onto people like me ?.
I'm saying knowledge is important. Unsubstantiated belief can be harmful and irresponsible. In this case it certainly is.

If you don't want to get vaccinated or have your kids vaccinated, please keep them away from people like my niece so you don't kill her.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I'm saying knowledge is important. Unsubstantiated belief can be harmful and irresponsible. In this case it certainly is.

If you don't want to get vaccinated or have your kids vaccinated, please keep them away from people like my niece so you don't kill her.
So you agree that vaccines don't really help ?.

philbo

High Priest of Cynicism
Sorry your wrong, the names have changed but its still the same old poison, wake up.
No, they don't put thiomersal in vaccines any more. There is no mercury preservative any more - at least, there are no vaccines of which I am aware that use it, and plenty I know for a fact do not.

Oddly enough, I am awake (it's hard to type if you're not), and I can also use apostrophes in the right places.

Hi, its not just the imminent death rate but what happens latter in life, such as autism,
Oh, FFS... As has been pointed out over and over, study after study shows that there is not even the tiniest trace of a link between autism and vaccines - a (slightly) higher proportion of unvaccinated children are diagnosed with autism - so how do you explain that? Your much-repeated "fact" simply is not true. It exists in your head but not in the real world.

To assert otherwise is not a matter of opinion, it's factually wrong.

But you're right in one respect: it's not just the death rate, it's the brain damage, the pneumonia, the other complications that diseases like measles, polio etc. cause.

Yes, some of the earlier ones seem to help, but in the long run, the harm they do is not worth it.
Harm? What harm? Prove it.

So you agree that vaccines don't really help ?.
From which portion of your anatomy did you pull that brainless nugget?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Its all over the place, just google, or watch actual people talk about their misfortune with vaccines on YouTube, these are real people, not some stupid made up data.
You made the claim. You demonstrate it.

The only place I can find anything even coming close to your claims are non-scientific, commercial websites, Youtube or blogs. Numerous people have already explained why they are poor sources. Once again, anecdotes are useless.

Oh and please provide evidence for your further unsubstantiated claim that scientific vaccine studies are "stupid made up data."

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No, I will not read any manipulated data that the herd mentality believes in, as they say, If you follow the herd you in up standing in bull**** lol.
Please learn how science works.

Your lack of understanding could kill my baby niece and several people on this thread.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
No, they don't put thiomersal in vaccines any more. There is no mercury preservative any more - at least, there are no vaccines of which I am aware that use it, and plenty I know for a fact do not.

Oddly enough, I am awake (it's hard to type if you're not), and I can also use apostrophes in the right places.

Oh, FFS... As has been pointed out over and over, study after study shows that there is not even the tiniest trace of a link between autism and vaccines - a (slightly) higher proportion of unvaccinated children are diagnosed with autism - so how do you explain that? Your much-repeated "fact" simply is not true. It exists in your head but not in the real world.

But you're right in one respect: it's not just the death rate, it's the brain damage, the pneumonia, the other complications that diseases like measles, polio etc. cause.

Grow up.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It was removed from most vaccines sometime in the nineties, I think, despite it's not showing any harmful effects anyway. Probably to placate people like psychoslice who apparently don't care for science anyway.