• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vaccination and Religious Beliefs

philbo

High Priest of Cynicism
No, I will not read any manipulated data that the herd mentality believes in, as they say, If you follow the herd you in up standing in bull**** lol.
So what will you read?

It sounds very much like you will read and agree with anything that fits your preconceptions, and pretend that anything that goes against them is fraudulent. You're maligning a huge number of people whose only concern is for other people's health.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So what will you read?

It sounds very much like you will read and agree with anything that fits your preconceptions, and pretend that anything that goes against them is fraudulent. You're maligning a huge number of people whose only concern is for other people's health.
I honestly and sincerely would like to know the answer to this question.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
So what will you read?

Independent studies, and I am for health also, a healthy immune system is all we need.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Warning: All Vaccines Compromise Natural Immunity
The more vaccines are studied, the more apparent it becomes that proper vaccine studies are lacking, as vaccine expert and pediatrician Larry Palevsky explains. There is a major difference between natural acquired immunity and vaccine-induced immunity. Obtaining natural immunity has far greater benefits, but this fact seems to be completely overlooked in the United States, considering it's recommended that U.S. babies receive 26 doses of vaccines before age 1 (which, incidentally, is twice as many vaccinations as are given to babies in Sweden and Japan).

When children are born, they develop natural immunity to a large variety of microorganisms that they breathe, eat, and touch.

The immune responses initiated by cells lining their airways, skin and intestines are very important in creating "memory" and protection against the microorganisms they naturally come into contact with every day. That primary line of defense is a very important step in the maturation of your child's immune system—and it's bypassed when he/she gets a vaccine.

With vaccination, you are merely creating an antibody, but as the Journal of Virology study showed, the unvaccinated children actually built up more antibodies against a wider variety of flu virus strains than the vaccinated children!

Vaccines usually do not impart long-term immunity because they don't create the kind of memory that occurs when you go through the process of a natural immune response. Natural exposure does not necessarily lead to infection—it is possible to obtain natural immunity without actually getting sick, if your immune system is functioning well. In fact, vaccines do NOT strengthen the healthy functioning of the immune system, but actually weaken it.
Does the Flu Shot INCREASE Your Risk Of Getting the Flu?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Yes, they do. That's how they work. This has already been explained in the thread.
With vaccination, you are merely creating an antibody, but as the Journal of Virology study showed, the unvaccinated children actually built up more antibodies against a wider variety of flu virus strains than the vaccinated children!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Warning: All Vaccines Compromise Natural Immunity
The more vaccines are studied, the more apparent it becomes that proper vaccine studies are lacking, as vaccine expert and pediatrician Larry Palevsky explains. There is a major difference between natural acquired immunity and vaccine-induced immunity. Obtaining natural immunity has far greater benefits, but this fact seems to be completely overlooked in the United States, considering it's recommended that U.S. babies receive 26 doses of vaccines before age 1 (which, incidentally, is twice as many vaccinations as are given to babies in Sweden and Japan).

When children are born, they develop natural immunity to a large variety of microorganisms that they breathe, eat, and touch.

The immune responses initiated by cells lining their airways, skin and intestines are very important in creating "memory" and protection against the microorganisms they naturally come into contact with every day. That primary line of defense is a very important step in the maturation of your child's immune system—and it's bypassed when he/she gets a vaccine.

Vaccines usually do not impart long-term immunity because they don't create the kind of memory that occurs when you go through the process of a natural immune response. Natural exposure does not necessarily lead to infection—it is possible to obtain natural immunity without actually getting sick, if your immune system is functioning well. In fact, vaccines do NOT strengthen the healthy functioning of the immune system, but actually weaken it.
Does the Flu Shot INCREASE Your Risk Of Getting the Flu?
Can you link me to a science journal or something more credible? The section titled, "Warning: All Vaccines Compromise Natural Immunity" has no links to any studies as far as I can see. Not to mention that I was stopped by a pop-up of some guy trying to sell me some kind of herbal remedies or something.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Can you link me to a science journal or something more credible? The section titled, "Warning: All Vaccines Compromise Natural Immunity" has no links to any studies as far as I can see. Not to mention that I was stopped by a pop-up of some guy trying to sell me some kind of herbal remedies or something.
At least he wasn't trying to sell you more vaccines, I'll see what I can do.