• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Validity of Muhammad's message.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
There is also many who got their revolutionary inspiration from people like carl marx,hitler,franco,mussilini not a pretty picture is it and all because of something somebody wrote

logician

Hi Dude! Welcome to the Forum!

Out of curiosity, what do you think makes people put faith in any religious figure's message? For instance, what if anything, makes people put faith in the message of Jesus? Or of the Buddha?

Their parents told them to.

lew0049

CWebb
Their parents told them to.

Haha, yeah I am putting my faith in something simply b/c my parents told me? Along those lines, Im assuming your parents did tell you too, right> Not at all in my case, it has to do with looking for answers...knowing that science doesn't have the answers b/c it is incapable

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Haha, yeah I am putting my faith in something simply b/c my parents told me? Along those lines, Im assuming your parents did tell you too, right> Not at all in my case, it has to do with looking for answers...knowing that science doesn't have the answers b/c it is incapable
It's not necessarily incapable of having the answers so much as it just hasn't found them yet. Or perhaps you're asking the wrong questions. But there's a certain honesty in being able to say,'I don't know the answer.'
I'm not saying that religion is dishonest as such, but the answers in this case are unsubstatiated. The simple fact of the matter is that we can have all the faith in the world, but at the end of the day, faith is a belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. It's answers may be wrong. They may be made up in your own subconcious to fulfill your requirements. There's no outside support for them, so who really knows?
If you can find your answers in something that doesn't have to provide hard evidence to back them up, then it's unreasonable to put some sort of onus on a discipline that requires of itself evidence to answer them, and then claim that it failed you.

moegypt

OK ,so you pray to God and it makes you happy but why do you need the qur'an,long before it and the Bible people prayed and were content so really there is no need for organised religious movements as it is religion that is holding back the middle east and preventing advancement

Ok, My friend...

Did you read the History? I don't think so? Read to know the changes happened after Qur'an.

But, What happen nowadays is because most of people don't give the Islam it's importance like the status of religions all over the world.

Tell me please,

16|90|Lo! Allah enjoineth justice and kindness, and giving to kinsfolk, and forbiddeth lewdness and abomination and wickedness. He exhorteth you in order that ye may take heed.

This Aya make people better>>> Great Aya.

moegypt

OK ,so you pray to God and it makes you happy but why do you need the qur'an,long before it and the Bible people prayed and were content so really there is no need for organised religious movements as it is religion that is holding back the middle east and preventing advancement

The first words of the revelation were:

96|1|Read: In the name of thy Lord who createth,
96|2|Createth man from a clot.
96|3|Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous,
96|4|Who teacheth by the pen,
96|5|Teacheth man that which be knew not.

Please my friend, Take the islam from its source " The Qur'an" not from muslims becuse there status may be changed according to the strength of their belief...But the Qur'an didn't changed.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The first words of the revelation were:

96|1|Read: In the name of thy Lord who createth,
96|2|Createth man from a clot.
96|3|Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous,
96|4|Who teacheth by the pen,
96|5|Teacheth man that which be knew not.

Please my friend, Take the islam from its source " The Qur'an" not from muslims becuse there status may be changed according to the strength of their belief...But the Qur'an didn't changed.

OK but who wrote it?

moegypt

OK but who wrote it?

It is the word of God.... You Know, Alot of people converted to islam because of this Aya... Before 1400 years there was no microscopes... and these words are so accurate...This give us a confirmation that words like this must be from the God.

22|5|O mankind! if ye are in doubt concerning the Resurrection, then lo! We have created you from dust, then from a drop of seed, then from a clot, then from a little lump of flesh shapely and shapeless, that We may make (it) clean for you. And We cause what We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed time, and afterward We bring you forth as infants, then (give you growth) that ye attain your full strength. And among you there is he who dieth (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the most abject time of life, so that, after knowledge, he knoweth naught. And thou (Muhammad) seest the earth barren, but when We send down water thereon, it doth thrill and swell and put forth every lovely kind (of growth).

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
It is the word of God.... You Know, Alot of people converted to islam because of this Aya... Before 1400 years there was no microscopes... and these words are so accurate...This give us a confirmation that words like this must be from the God.

22|5|O mankind! if ye are in doubt concerning the Resurrection, then lo! We have created you from dust, then from a drop of seed, then from a clot, then from a little lump of flesh shapely and shapeless, that We may make (it) clean for you. And We cause what We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed time, and afterward We bring you forth as infants, then (give you growth) that ye attain your full strength. And among you there is he who dieth (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the most abject time of life, so that, after knowledge, he knoweth naught. And thou (Muhammad) seest the earth barren, but when We send down water thereon, it doth thrill and swell and put forth every lovely kind (of growth).

This is a good Aya but it does not prove its from God as mankind has been around aound 6-7 million years and could have figuered this out for themselves,the chinese for example were practising acupuncture in the stone age.

moegypt

This is a good Aya but it does not prove its from God as mankind has been around aound 6-7 million years and could have figuered this out for themselves,the chinese for example were practising acupuncture in the stone age.

Yes my friend,

What prove that it is from God that no one can write like God words... I mean the arabic language... The miracle is in arabic

17|88|Say: Verily, though mankind and the Jinn should assemble to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof though they were helpers one of another.

2|23|And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a sura or the like thereof, and call your witnesses beside Allah if ye are truthful.
2|24|And if ye do it not and ye can never do it--then guard yourselves against the fire prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is of men and stones.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The oldest written language was sumerian 5000 years ago so why was'nt the qur'an written then for men to read,words are written by men and anyone can say god told me to write them,therefore you still have no proof

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

LOL i love it ,the moon part i mean,it has just been interpreted very loosly,there is nothing to substantiate any of this. If the qur'an was clear on what is claimed in this website we should be two thousand years further down the line.
People like Einstein,gallileo,capernicus,columbus(the list is too long)need not have bothered with there discoveries and the middle east would'nt be in the mess its in.
No my dear fellow its not in any way clear what is written in the qur'an and i canot even say nice try.

MFaraz_Hayat

PAIN RECEPTORS IN THE SKIN
It was thought that the sense of feeling and pain
was dependent only on the brain. Recent discoveries
however prove that there are pain receptors present
in the skin, without which a person would not be
able to feel pain.
When a doctor examines a patient suffering from
burn injuries, he verifies the degree of burns by a
pinprick. If the patient feels pain, the doctor is
happy, because it indicates that the burns are
superficial and the pain receptors are intact. On the
other hand, if the patient does not feel any pain, it
indicates that it is a deep burn and the pain
receptors have been destroyed.
The Qur’an gives a clear indication of the existence
of pain receptors in the following verse:
“Those who reject
our signs,
We shall soon
cast into the Fire;
as often as their skins
are roasted through,
We shall change them
for fresh skins,
that they may taste
the Penalty:
for Allah is Exalted
in Power, Wise.”
[Al-Qur’an 4:56]
Prof. Tagatat Tejasen, Chairman of the Department
of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University in Thailand,
has spent a great amount of time on research of
pain receptors. Initially he could not believe that
the Qur’an mentioned this scientific fact 1,400
years ago. He later verified the translation of this
particular Qur’anic verse. Prof. Tejasen was so
impressed by the scientific accuracy of the Qur’anic
verse, that at the 8th Saudi Medical Conference
held in Riyadh on the Scientific Signs of Qur’an and
Sunnah, he proudly proclaimed in public:
“There is no God but Allah and
Muhammad (pbuh) is His Messenger

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
able to feel pain.
“Those who reject
our signs,
We shall soon
cast into the Fire;
as often as their skins
are roasted through,
We shall change them
for fresh skins,
that they may taste
the Penalty:
for Allah is Exalted
in Power, Wise.”

Am i blind as i can see nothing scientific in this

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
able to feel pain.
“Those who reject
our signs,
We shall soon
cast into the Fire;
as often as their skins
are roasted through,
We shall change them
for fresh skins,
that they may taste
the Penalty:
for Allah is Exalted
in Power, Wise.”

"Those who reject our signs we shall caste into the fire" does'nt seem ver scientific or miraculous does it ,it sounds like a punishment,come on you must do better.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I believe it was about skin????

Obviously men found out that fire burns skin when he first used it,men have ,as i have said before been around at least 25000 years could this be accrued knowledge and if you are interpeting this as skin grafts it is'nt clear at all as why would you bern someone and then give them a new skin