• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Islam spread by the sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

outhouse

Atheistically
I can see how a muslim would think fighting against the axis of evil is wrong.

I can see how muslims would think it wrong we save millions from extermination, at the hands of evil men.

It is this line of thought that breeds terrorism in weak and ignorant minds, clouded in fanaticism and fundamentalism.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
were they fighting for religion like muslim?

or country fighting evil people?

never mind, trying to reason with a brick wall is pointless.
I don't care what was the reason , the important is the result , (more than 60 million killed in WW1)

the result , the westerns(the christains) killed more each other more than the muslims killed each other .

1robin

Christian/Baptist
I know , add this info

Cultural

"The West" often refers to Western civilization, or to nations in Western Europe and the Americas. During the Cold War "the West" was often used to refer to the NATO camp as opposed to the Warsaw Pact and non-aligned nations. The expression survives, with an increasingly ambiguous meaning.

Now you have established it's continental locations. It is still not an ideology nor a theology. The direction nor the land masses ever killed anyone.

Actually the west goes back further than this. Israel is generally what determines who is on which side. West of Israel western philosophy dominated. East a more oriental world view dominated. Not very relevant however. Nor are things like western technology which probably killed more than at times in the east. I do not know what your defending or attacking but using "the west" is not a good foundation for a debate. You need more specifics.

outhouse

Atheistically
I don't care what was the reason , the important is the result , (more than 60 million killed in WW1)

the result , the westerns(the christains) killed more each other more than the muslims killed each other .

Have you tried using umbrella if bombs are falling on you head?

Godobeyer

Premium Member

I can see how muslims would think it wrong we save millions from extermination, at the hands of evil men.

It is this line of thought that breeds terrorism in weak and ignorant minds, clouded in fanaticism and fundamentalism.

the history tell the truth , is not ? .

imagine that the third war happaned between the western and Russia , what would be the result ?

outhouse

Atheistically
the history tell the truth , is not ? .

outhouse

Atheistically
Under current laws in Islamic countries, the actual punishment for the apostate (or murtadd مرتد) ranges from execution to prison term to no punishment

Im sorry you may not have the freedom top understand real history, my bad.

Godobeyer

Premium Member

I see no different between your ideologie and terrorists, you both generalize and hatefull speech .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Under current laws in Islamic countries, the actual punishment for the apostate (or murtadd مرتد) ranges from execution to prison term to no punishment

Im sorry you may not have the freedom top understand real history, my bad.

yes ,your bad that you ignored that the westerns killed each other than the muslims killed the muslims .

because you are like history .so the blame on you .

Shad

Veteran Member

Sejuk Turks versus the Abbasid dynasty. Ottomans verse the Mamluks. North African versus Muslim Spain. Fatimid dynasty versus North Africa, Sicily, Levant. I can cite more conflicts of Muslims against Muslim, remove the context of these wars and claim Muslim kill Muslims. Your point is moot since you remove all context from the conflict... Also the 60 million was not just Christians. Millions were Chinese which were not Christian at all. There were Muslim troops, Hindu troops, Buddhist troops. This shows you are completely ignorant of WW2 and those involved in the fighting

outhouse

Atheistically
yes ,your bad that you ignored that the westerns killed each other than the muslims killed the muslims .

because you are like history .so the blame on you .

You make no sense and show no reasoning at all.

History is the study of the past, and I study history. While you think pseudo history is real.

I don't ignore that we were at war saving the world, I am proud to be part of a country that seeks to help others. WE saved millions of lives from barbaric people. AND WE DID NOT START THE WAR

You ignore this reality, that is a crime. Its why muslims breed the most terrorist

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Because you don't see your own fanaticism do you?

my fanaticism , i would not go to provoke you personally .

you just get nerves by i just post history facts , and compared ?

I get nervess because you generalize , you avoid to admit your history too .

in the last days you gave me headache by history .:D

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Sejuk Turks versus the Abbasid dynasty. Ottomans verse the Mamluks. North African versus Muslim Spain. Fatimid dynasty versus North Africa, Sicily, Levant. I can cite more conflicts of Muslims against Muslim, remove the context of these wars and claim Muslim kill Muslims. Your point is moot since you remove all context from the conflict... Also the 60 million was not just Christians. Millions were Chinese which were not Christian at all. There were Muslim troops, Hindu troops, Buddhist troops. This shows you are completely ignorant of WW2 and those involved in the fighting

I did not said all christians , i said most most are christians .

so show us credibal statics about the victimes . (the number and nation ...etc)

outhouse

Atheistically
my fanaticism , i would not go to provoke you personally .
Its not provoking, you have admitted such.

You admit historians are wrong and provide no evidence they are not.

Credible historians, all of education posits Abraham did not exist. But you refuse this education and knowledge.

That is fanaticism.

You follow a literal translation of a book that factually contains mythology as real history.

And you fight this fact, tooth and nail! that is fanaticism.

Anyone who is against education and knowledge due to religious beliefs follows fanaticism.

you just get nerves by i just post history facts

NO, your closed mind bothers me more. You lack of reason due to religious belief is also an issue.

The reason you don't understand the USA did a good thing for the world in WW1 and 2 which we did not start, is because your religion clouds reality [fanaticism.]

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
You failed to answser a historic simple question ?
How about 60 millions westerns killed by westerns ?

A simple answer then,you are making a claim of numbers,this is from memory from your religion,forgive me if it's not exact,killing one person is the same as killing the whole of humanity",not perfect but I think you'll get the gist,numbers are irrelevant to whether Islam was spread by the sword,

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You make no sense and show no reasoning at all.

History is the study of the past, and I study history. While you think pseudo history is real.

I don't ignore that we were at war saving the world, I am proud to be part of a country that seeks to help others. WE saved millions of lives from barbaric people. AND WE DID NOT START THE WAR

You ignore this reality, that is a crime. Its why muslims breed the most terrorist

Saved the world from what ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
A simple answer then,you are making a claim of numbers,this is from memory from your religion,forgive me if it's not exact,killing one person is the same as killing the whole of humanity",not perfect but I think you'll get the gist,numbers are irrelevant to whether Islam was spread by the sword,
I am over read it from wiki before months, i am not sure about that .

World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. Over 60 million people were killed, which was over 2.5% of the world population. The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses.

check the death statics

Status
Not open for further replies.