• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Islam spread by the sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahasn ebn sawresho

So, copying and pasting an Arabic sentence, wow you must know Arabic. If you want credibility this is not the proper way, I advise for example you would write one reply instead of 9 after each other. Addressing things in a reasonable manner would help too. That is of course if you wish to be taken seriously.

to one -answer
This is my style of writing -
What is important is the content, not the form ----
I write the truth ---
Am I honest with type it or not ---
The last is my ---
The difference between the tax and tribute ----
Muslims say it's a tax ----
While the right is not so ---
A special tribute to the Jews and the Christians, and does not believe in Islam ---
While the tax is generally dwell on all of the Islamic countries
are this tur or falsh

mahasn ebn sawresho

to one -answer
You live in the land of the infidels ----
As you say ----
If they told you you you have to pay tribute to you Muslim ---
Do you rejoice in this Act ---
But this tribute was paid by the Jewish and Christian force and coercion in a Muslim country -
Is this justice is divine Islamic

mahasn ebn sawresho

Koran says - they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued ---
Do you know the meaning of submissive ----
It means servile ---
You are mean and despised ---
Is this divine justice Dear Muslim

mahasn ebn sawresho

To the beginnings of the last century was a Christian pays tribute in Muslim countries and in countries which was ruled by the Ottoman Turks ---
Two million Armenians who were killed in the First World War ---
Do you know if Islam dominated the West will pay tribute to the Western Muslims ---
Attention to the Western mind ----
Free advice ---

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
To the beginnings of the last century was a Christian pays tribute in Muslim countries and in countries which was ruled by the Ottoman Turks ---
Two million Armenians who were killed in the First World War ---
Do you know if Islam dominated the West will pay tribute to the Western Muslims ---
Attention to the Western mind ----
Free advice ---

What is your advice to them,to kill all Muslims living in Europe and to declare world war 3

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Koran says - they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued ---
Do you know the meaning of submissive ----
It means servile ---
You are mean and despised ---
Is this divine justice Dear Muslim

Can you stop God if he wants you to be among the utterly subdued ?

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
As for the tax that is imposed on Christians and Jews, I believe it is imposed on them simply because they are not Muslim. That is why I think it is a form of oppression.http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclopedia/jizya.htm

But ma'am, other than that Jizyah is lower than the Alms (Zakat) Muslims pay, if it was not regulated to non Muslims, then Muslims will be the ones oppressed!

I think all controversies about Jizyah are based either on misunderstanding, which I believe is your case and the others' in this thread, or an excuse for some people to use against Islam!

It is kinda like residence ID costs imposed on expats or taxes in the West, in which people only complain on its amounts and not that it is a form of oppression!

And, I really appreciate the decent way you post your opinions and thought. Thank you!

mahasn ebn sawresho

But ma'am, other than that Jizyah is lower than the Alms (Zakat) Muslims pay, if it was not regulated to non Muslims, then Muslims will be the ones oppressed!

I think all controversies about Jizyah are based either on misunderstanding, which I believe is your case and the others' in this thread, or an excuse for some people to use against Islam!

It is kinda like residence ID costs imposed on expats or taxes in the West, in which people only complain on its amounts and not that it is a form of oppression!

And, I really appreciate the decent way you post your opinions and thought. Thank you!
to -Smart_Guy
i am say i am student islamic law in arabic languch

Are you saying that the poll tax is the tax ----
No, oh -- man please --ask tru
do you Explain the verse well for people so they will know Islam well

State of the tribute is special mandate ---
The obligatory tribute of Christians ---
When it came to the Islamic occupation of Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon and Syria -
Imposed a tribute on the natives ----
The tribute lasted until the Ottoman period ----
This is the history of Islam with Christians
We warn the West that only comes one day will pay tribute to the rulers of the Muslims and become dhimmis

Flankerl

But anyway, I do know that the Ottoman Empire, which was Islamic of course, invaded territories in the Holy Land which were under Catholic/Orthodox control and hence the reason why the Crusades occurred. The Crusades were a set of defensive wars. The Catholic Church called for them to defend the Holy Land from Muslim invaders which I think is contrary to the belief of some. Some people seem to think that it was an offensive set of wars when in reality it was defensive.

But anyway, those are my opinions.

No not really.

Jerusalem was conquered by the Muslims in 637. The first crusade on the other hand was called upon in 1095.
News might have travelled slower in these times but not that slow.

The first crusade had more to do with those Seljuk Turks attacking anyone traveling through the area on the way to Jerusalem and harassing the Eastern Roman Empire.

Whether it was a defensive or offensive war depends on who you are rooting for.
If you were a christian peasant it was obviously a defensive war as Jerusalem(a city you dont know and believe to be magical, completely messing up christian geography for years to come) used to be Christian as this rambling man on the market square just said. Its only natural to come to its defense.

If you were a muslim its obviously offensive. These lands havent been Christian in over 400 years, no Western Christian Army has ever tried to reclaim them and even then it could be argued that the people living there were Eastern Christian and not Western Christian.

Also massacring every living thing inside the City was probably not the best way to be the good guys.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Taxes in the West have economic and social goals ---
As a tribute, it is collective punishment and a means of physical coercion was used to spread Islam under duress material ---
Zakat either they are not tax it handouts go to the house of Islamic money -
And five of the Prophet and the rest for processing the Muslim armies to fight against the infidels ----
Islam does not know social solidarity

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
to -Smart_Guy
i am say i am student islamic law in arabic languch

As you studies the Islamic laws in Arabic,then what do you know about
first.png

mahasn ebn sawresho

No not really.

Jerusalem was conquered by the Muslims in 637. The first crusade on the other hand was called upon in 1095.
News might have travelled slower in these times but not that slow.

The first crusade had more to do with those Seljuk Turks attacking anyone traveling through the area on the way to Jerusalem and harassing the Eastern Roman Empire.

Whether it was a defensive or offensive war depends on who you are rooting for.
If you were a christian peasant it was obviously a defensive war as Jerusalem(a city you dont know and believe to be magical, completely messing up christian geography for years to come) used to be Christian as this rambling man on the market square just said. Its only natural to come to its defense.

If you were a muslim its obviously offensive. These lands havent been Christian in over 400 years, no Western Christian Army has ever tried to reclaim them and even then it could be argued that the people living there were Eastern Christian and not Western Christian.

Also massacring every living thing inside the City was probably not the best way to be the good guys.War is not the concepts of Christianity ---
Love and tolerance of Christian morality West ---
States infidel West and others that are working on the establishment of special schools to teach the children of the Muslim Koran fact ---
As a book authored by Muhammad ---
Christian morality and learning or even Hindu and Aboveh to it the finest of the teachings of the Koran

mahasn ebn sawresho

As you studies the Islamic laws in Arabic,then what do you know about
first.png

to FearGod الى فيركود
A woman's rights in Islam is equal to zero
حقوق المراءة في الاسلام تساوي صفر

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
to FearGod الى فيركود

So i know where you came from.

Shalom

mahasn ebn sawresho

So i know where you came from.

Shalom

to FearGod

Why this question ----

The importance of this dialogue ----
Do you want to send a specific message ---
Write what you want I am ready for all eventualities ----
do you what this meaning in arabic -- المبلل ما يخاف من المطر

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
to FearGod الى فيركود

My friend, how do you expect me to take you seriously and comment on your posts when you only post (intentionally maybe?!?!) wrong information?

In best cases, if your claim was right, women in Islam would just be killed at some point just to save money or something. I have a mother and sisters, that I torture and neglect myself for their happiness. and so many other Muslims around me do the same. I'm 32 and not getting married just out of fear that I might bring misfortune to my wife because of my weak personality and relatively low status!

You're giving me the impression that your sole intention is to ruin Islam's reputation. Please don't contribute in promoting hatred and animosity!

And please don't flood (spam maybe?!?!). Some of your posts are valid to be discussed, and I respect that, but to post so many posts in one go with some of them off-topic, it could hurt the fluency of discussion and in some cases subjecting them to deletion!

My friend, please reconsider your actions and thoughts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.