• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Islam spread by the sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Why deny Muslims mental evidence
And reject
This is proof that Islam is a religion that did not respect the mind
Muslim cancels his mind
It's a deaf
Written on it
Amin

mahasn ebn sawresho

اذا كان رب البيت على الدف ناقر فشيمة اهل الدار الرقص
This is like an Arab
I hope Members use to translate Google
Yes if if Muhammad had robbed people of their money
If Muhammad had robbed of their people
It goes well with the follow up peace
I invite you to see the fruits of Islam with stripper

Scimitar

Eschatologist
what the heck? dude did you escape from a lunatic asylum? serious question. I have absolutely no doubt that you'd believe anything yoy can conjure up. what really makes me pity yoy is that you expect people to just swallow what you write. please don't embarrass yourself this way. if anything, you are only making this thread incoherent. just like yourself.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

No.

For example:

Spread of Islam in Korea: [4]

In addition to fewer than 30,000 indigenous Korean Muslims, are South Asian, Middle Eastern (i.e. Iraqi), Indonesianand Malaysian immigrants in South Korea, the majority of whom are Muslims. They have been guest workers since the 1990s, taking the total Muslim population in the country to around 35,000.[1]

Early history[edit]

20th-century re-introduction[edit]

During the Korean War, Turkey sent a large number of troops to aid South Korea under the United Nations command, called the Turkish Brigade. In addition to their contributions on the battlefield, the Turks also aided in humanitarian work, helping to operate war-time schools for war orphans.

Shortly after the war, some Turks who were stationed in South Korea as UN peacekeepers began teaching Koreans about Islam. Early converts established the Korea Muslim Society in 1955, at which time the first South Korean mosque was erected.[19] The Korea Muslim Society grew large enough to become the Korea Muslim Federation in 1967.[3]

Today[edit]

In 1962, the Malaysian government offered a grant of 33,000 USD for a mosque to be built in Seoul. However, the plan was derailed due to inflation. It was not until the 1970s, when South Korea's economic ties with many Middle Eastern countries became prominent, that interest in Islam began to rise again. Some Koreans working in Saudi Arabia converted to Islam; when they completed their term of labour and returned to Korea, they bolstered the number of indigenous Muslims.[3]

TheSeoul Central Mosque was finally built in Seoul's Itaewon neighborhood in 1976. Today there are also mosques in Busan, Anyang, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu andKaesong. According to Lee Hee-Soo (Yi Hui-su), president of the Korea Islam Institute, there are about 40,000 listed Muslims in South Korea, and about 10,000 are estimated to be highly active practitioners.[20]

Seoul also hosts an Imambargah near Samgakji subway station for offering Salah and memorizing the grandson of Muhammad, Imam Hussain. Daegu city also owns an imambargah.

The Korean Muslim Foundation said that it would open the first Islamic primary school named Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Elementary School in March 2009 with the objective of helping Muslims in Korea learn about their religion through an official school curriculum. Plans are underway to open a cultural center, secondary schools and even university. Abdullah Al-Aifan, Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Seoul, delivered $500,000 to KMF on behalf of the Saudi Arabian government.[21]

Before this formal establishment of an Elementary School, a madrasa named Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Madrassa, has been functional since 1990's where children were given opportunity to learn Arabic, Islamic culture, and English.
Many Korean Muslims say their different lifestyle makes them stand out more than others in society. However, their biggest concern is prejudice they feel after the9/11 terrorist attack in 2001.[22] In Arirang TV, a Korean station also did a 9 minute report on Imam Hak Ap-du and Islam in Korea.[23]

Islam in Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't see any sword in spread of Islam in Korea.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
downarrow_gray.png
downarrow_white.png
الإسبانيةالروسيةالليتوانيةالإستونيةالرومانيةالمالطيةالألمانيةالسلوفاكيةالماليزيةالإندونيسيةالسلوفينيةالمجريةالإنكليزيةالسويديةالنرويجيةالأورديةالصينية التقليديةالهنديةالأوكرانيةالصينية المبسطةالهولنديةالإيطاليةالعبريةالويلزيةالبرتغاليةالعربيةاليابانيةالبلغاريةالفرنسيةاليونانيةالبولنديةالفنلنديةفارسيالتايلنديةالفيتناميةكلينجونالتركيةالكتالانيةمونج داوالتشيكيةالكوريةهايتيالدانماركيةاللاتفية
العربية

الترجمة
By their fruits you will know them
So learned Christ
When we want to learn about ideas waladiolgiat see results​

The fruits of Islam bloodshed and looting and theft, hate and the pious and sexual pleasures
To this day
The most recent series of bloody Islamic in the Iraqi city of Mosul
Arab proverb says
If the House click on tambourine
The people so home dancing
If Muhammad is the leader of the wars of plunder and booty
The followers of thieves

Are you talking of Christianity?

Regards

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Back to the OP, again...

I'm still curious to understand how Muslims think we should understand the Hindu genocide that took place over hundreds of years?

That seems like an important example of Islam being spread by the sword!

Scimitar

Eschatologist
:D Ice, if you are even listening to jabberwocky above - then I think i will have to cut conversation with you too - since I would consider it a waste of valuable time. I didn't come here to talk to idiots like mahasn amro - I came here to trade views and learn educated opinion.

Scimi

outhouse

Atheistically
. I didn't come here to talk to idiots

Not a good example, playing like a child with children and name calling is helping you accomplish this?

This thread will not die until EVERYONE STOPS FEEDING the muslim child.

I think mahasn is one of the few people here that has a right to voice his opinion, because islam has effected his life very negatively. Agreed he is hard to understand ESL, but the poor dude is on the front line of muslim terrorism, and does not live in a safe place

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
:D Ice, if you are even listening to jabberwocky above - then I think i will have to cut conversation with you too - since I would consider it a waste of valuable time. I didn't come here to talk to idiots like mahasn amro - I came here to trade views and learn educated opinion.

Scimi

Hi Scimitar,

I also come here to trade views, often via debate. It seems to me that mahasn's English is not strong. But mahasn is doing better in english than I would do in any other language. Heck, I took 4 years of French, and I couldn't do what he's doing if I had to do it in French.

So mahasn - good job!

Also Scimitar - What bugs me about such much of the news media is that when a particularly important question gets raised, if the interviewee dodges the question, the interviewer just moves on.

So you accuse me of asking the same question, and it's true sometimes I do that. It's because in those cases I think the answers were a dodge.

For example, several times now I've asked about the Hindu genocide that started about 1000 years ago, and I still haven't gotten an answer.

outhouse

Atheistically
It's because in those cases I think the answers were a dodge.

They are required to ignore any negative aspect, knowing reality opens a can a worms against them.

Basically you don't open a can a worms out in a trout pond with huge fish that have not been fed in a year.

You will not get a straight answer from any of them.

jonathan180iq

Hi everyone. Some people say that Islam was spread by the sword. Others say that it was not. The Koran says that there is to be no compulsion in religion so it would seem that Islam's sacred text would condone religious freedom. But was this really the case historically? Here is the reference from the Koran which I am referring to.

All of the major religions have been spread with violence. History is quite simple. No need for Muslims, or anyone else, to be confused about it.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
All of the major religions have been spread with violence. History is quite simple. No need for Muslims, or anyone else, to be confused about it.
While being somewhat true, it is also true that some religions are more violent, and continue to be more violent than others. Likewise, one religion in particular seems especially good at encouraging fanaticism.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

No.

For example:

Spread of Islam in Laos:

Muslims are a small minority in Buddhist-majority Laos and constitute about 0.01% of the population.[1] Muslims are visible in the capital, Vientiane, which has a mosque.

The Muslim population is mostly engaged in trade and manage meat shops. A small community of Cham Muslims fromCambodia who escaped the Khmer Rouge is also found. Muslims live primarily in urban areas.[2]

Islam in Laos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't see any sword in spread of Islam in Laos.

Regards

Harikrish

Islam was not spread by the sword. Converting people to Islam would require respecting those converted as equals and united under Islam. But that is not the goal of Islam. Look at the atrocities Islamists are committing on their own people, Muslims are being killed, raped, their mosques destroyed and their homes looted. Muslims are living in refugee camps driven out of their country by other Muslims.

So what is the goal of Islam? The goal of Islam is to see every Muslim male and female cover their faces in shame so that they are never recognized.

The Islamists cover their faces so they will not be recognized. How dumb is that!!! We know they are terrorists because they cover their faces. Shows how illiterates deal with complex issues outside the scope of their scriptures which most cannot even read.

jonathan180iq

While being somewhat true, it is also true that some religions are more violent, and continue to be more violent than others. Likewise, one religion in particular seems especially good at encouraging fanaticism.

The Abrahamic religions are especially savage, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.