• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Age Is Acceptable To Identify As The Opposite Sex?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Most public schools when my kids were going to school expected all kids to learn the same things at the same time. As for gender/ sex stuff:

Okay, I read everything and it is too vauge to actually figure out, what the law says in practice in effect.
So could you find a more precise article about what is actually allowed and at what age?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
What I said in post 366 that you responded to
That's not stating why you think you know better than the experts and the patient being treated. Go on, what makes you think you know better than those who spent many years researching and treating and evem living it?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
That's not stating why you think you know better than the experts and the patient being treated. Go on, what makes you think you know better than those who spent many years researching and treating and evem living it?
The 1% of people that have regrets, not counting the ones not polled and the ones obtaining the meds illegally.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
According to gendergp.com, 413 million people worldwide could potentially identify as transgender if it were safe to do so and if they met the Western definition.

1% of that is a lot of potential regret.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
What makes you think you know bettwr than researchers, healthcare providers and the patient being treated?
… and besides, I said it should be 18 and that’s what the law is anyway, so what you’re asking me doesn’t make any sense.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
According to gendergp.com, 413 million people worldwide could potentially identify as transgender if it were safe to do so and if they met the Western definition.

Do you understand how % works and did you compare it to those who would feel better.

Let us say out of 100 persons X% feel better and 1% feel regret. Now compare if not allowed to choose to come out. X% feel bad and 0% feel regret.
Can you give the actual numbers for us to compare?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

1% is incredibly low for a medical outcome. Routine knee surgeries are regretted at far higher rates, some have been found to generally have littld effect ajd benefit, but it goes on unscrutinized.
413 million, that's a lot of suffering because you want the age ti go as high as 25 and deny the benefits the vast majority will reciece because you focused on the small sample of negative outcomes and out it above the positive outcomes.