• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Diablo 2. Though there are a few things Diablo 3 did better (like looting in a multilayer game and the increase in how much you can carry, shared stash, and smaller items), without any questions Diablo 2 is far superior. Even it's 14 year old non-cartoony graphics are better.

Jumi

Diablo 2. Though there are a few things Diablo 3 did better (like looting in a multilayer game and the increase in how much you can carry, shared stash, and smaller items), without any questions Diablo 2 is far superior. Even it's 14 year old non-cartoony graphics are better.
Diablo 2 was superior in every way. The real money auction house was one of the things that broke immersion completely. I sold all of my stuff there and quit playing.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I have completed episode 1 of Telltale's new Game of Thrones game a couple of days ago. Liked it very much. The philosophies of Telltale and Game of Thrones mesh together remarkably well.

Just be aware that the story begins at a point in time close to the end of Season 3 of the TV series (or of the book A Storm of Swords), so it is best to have learned what happens there already.

On a different note, it may be fair to warn that while choices made in the game do matter, there is still a general storyline that will happen regardless. It is not possible to change the general trends.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Powering through the story stuff in GTA: San Andreas, trying to open up the world so I can just screw around unrestrained.

Shadow Wolf

Diablo 3 on the PS3. I finally broke down and am hacking my Wizard into a very deadly killing machine. 7400k attack, 21.6M defense, 584,956 life/18,771 intelligence, 10,169 armor, 75% chance to crit, +900% crit damage, and 162 Max Arcane power. Hopefully I'll really be able to lay the smack down on some candy asses!

Shadow Wolf

LOL! I bumped my lvl 35 HC Barbarian straight to lvl 70, but forgot he had lvl 30 gear, and he's dead now.

Shadow Wolf

I can't let go of this Streets of Rage Remake game. It has everything I wanted in a SoR game!
I didn't know there was a remake. This I must look into.

I'm also finding out my hiring cannot handle T6. My death goddess of a Wizard however has went up 20 paragon levels, from 35-55 in about 2 hours. And my using the term "going Super Sayan" when I use the archon form has never been so true, especially whenever thing is blasted to hell just from the transformation.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I didn't know there was a remake. This I must look into.

You're lucky. Now you can explore it in full and enjoy it the best way. It took about 8 years under development!

Give it a chance too. The locked playable characters are the real fun in it, specially SoR3 Shiva.

Shadow Wolf

You're lucky. Now you can explore it in full and enjoy it the best way. It took about 8 years under development!

Give it a chance too. The locked playable characters are the real fun in it, specially SoR3 Shiva.
What's this remake for? When I typed in Streets of Rage remake it brought up some project that was canceled.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
What's this remake for? When I typed in Streets of Rage remake it brought up some project that was canceled.

It's a remake for all three parts combined in terms of game play, with new story line(s), characters, levels and BGM remixes.

The first Google search result link has everything you need.

Shadow Wolf

WOOT!!! My Wizard now has an attack of 18.5 million, which I'll be able to get up to at least over 19 M next time I have my character in the editor, because I forgot to add sockets to my gloves. I also now have the complete Firebird set. I wish I had the raven mask, or whatever it's called, on the PS3 that my PC Wizard has. It looks alot better than anything else I can transmogrify my helmet to on PS3.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
256px-KH_HD_2.5_ReMIX_NA_Boxart.jpg