• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you feel is wrong with Islam?

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
this is pointless you cannot respond to my questions,:shrug: so peace be with you !
It's weird, I didn't see questions...I saw claims, and I was just replying those!

What's the question my dear friend?...
If it was asking me to justify the actions of the palestinians, then my answer would be that I can't relate this issue to islam....palestinians are defending their right to exist so as the israelians, but even more, and I described that earlier..

Do you want me to explain why does taliban kill people?...I don't know!...Go ask them..At least Islam denies those acts!

So?...whats your question?!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Ok, now we can speak history...

Long ago, before judaism was there, there were people who lived in those lands called the Cannanis...We claim that those are our (arabs) grandfathers!
Genetic studies performed showed that people in the Sham area (syria, lebanon, palestine, jordan) or the Shamis have the same genetics of the Cannanis..Which could be a strong evidence for this claim..

After then, came judaism, and Banu Israel (children of Israel) inhabited this land and were ruled by King David (or prophet Dawood in arabic)..That was until the Romans kicked them out, and burned the jewish temples, killed innocent people, etc..

Then came Omar Ibn el Khatab, who conquered the Holy lands without a single innocent blood drop, and rescued people there from the the Romans, and garunteed safty to everyone..

After that, churches, temples and mosques were built peacfuly, and everyone was able to visit the holy land (it's holy for jews, christians and muslims)...

And that's enough for now!

Let me just recall that people younger than 50 years old are not allowed to pray in the Aqsa mosque nowadays..
And let me also recall when the israeli fighters bombed the Kyama church (I dont know its name in English!)..

Doesn't look peacful to me!

The holy lands should remain peacful no matter whats going on in the rest of the country...But the israeli army doesn't seem to apply this rule!

Well have you thought why the israelis are the way they are and i in no way condone what happens to the kids but i do blame the people wo send them.
When yasser arafat was alive(i cannot give the actual quote from him)he said that israel have never had any connection to jerusalem and should not be there.
This is the kind of stuff that gets taught to the palestinian kids along with what is written in the qur'an about the jews which does'nt help as it is there in back and white.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Well have you thought why the israelis are the way they are and i in no way condone what happens to the kids but i do blame the people wo send them.
When yasser arafat was alive(i cannot give the actual quote from him)he said that israel have never had any connection to jerusalem and should not be there.
This is the kind of stuff that gets taught to the palestinian kids along with what is written in the qur'an about the jews which does'nt help as it is there in back and white.
Do you want to know what the israeli kids are taught?
check this link YouTube - انظر ماذا يتعلم اطفال اليهود وشباب امتنا لاهون ويا للأسف

The teacher is teaching kids that Israel is from the "nile" to the "forat"!

It won't be astonishing then to find Israel extending to the nile after 100 years or something, and then they will start claiming stuff just like now!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Do you want to know what the israeli kids are taught?
check this link YouTube - انظر ماذا يتعلم اطفال اليهود وشباب امتنا لاهون ويا للأسف

The teacher is teaching kids that Israel is from the "nile" to the "forat"!

It won't be astonishing then to find Israel extending to the nile after 100 years or something, and then they will start claiming stuff just like now!

I checked out youtube unfortunately i did'nt understand a word of it.
But how about apostacy (Al-Baqarah 2:217)(Muhammad 47:25-27)(Al-Baqarah 2:108)(Aal `Imran 3:86-90)(Aal `Imran 3:177)(An-Nisaa' 4:137)(At-Tawbah 9:66)(At-Tawbah 9:74) this seems a bit grim.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
I checked out youtube unfortunately i did'nt understand a word of it.
But how about apostacy (Al-Baqarah 2:217)(Muhammad 47:25-27)(Al-Baqarah 2:108)(Aal `Imran 3:86-90)(Aal `Imran 3:177)(An-Nisaa' 4:137)(At-Tawbah 9:66)(At-Tawbah 9:74) this seems a bit grim.
Thats why I wrote below the translation, and what this teacher was teaching them..

Anyway, you prefer not to discuss this issue, it's ok..

About the versus you provided:

Al-Baqarah 2:217: Didn't get what you wanted to show with this one..

I will translate it :"They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offence); but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members." Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you Turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be companions of the Fire and will abide therein"

So?!...What are you trying to show?:confused:

Muhammad 47:25-27...

25. Those who turn back as apostates after Guidance was clearly shown to them,- the Evil One has instigated them and busied them up with false hopes.
26. This, because they said to those who hate what Allah has revealed, "We will obey you in part of (this) matter"; but Allah knows their (inner) secrets. 27. But how (will it be) when the angels take their souls at death, and smite their faces and their backs?

What also are you trying to show??

Al-Baqarah 2:108...
108. Would ye question your Messenger as Moses was questioned of old? but whoever changeth from Faith to Unbelief, Hath strayed without doubt from the even way.

Again?...what do you wanna say?? (And I won't repeat the question!)

Aal `Imran 3:86-90...

86. How shall Allah Guide those who reject Faith after they accepted it and bore witness that the Messenger was true and that Clear Signs had come unto them? but Allah guides not a people unjust.
87. Of such the reward is that on them (rests) the curse of Allah, of His angels, and of all mankind;-
88. In that will they dwell; nor will their penalty be lightened, nor respite be (their lot);-
89. Except for those that repent (Even) after that, and make amends; for verily Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Seems like all the versus you are quoting are talking about the same topic

So, what are you trying to say?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
How about,The hour will not be established until you fight with the jews,and the stone which the jew is hiding behind will say"oh muslim there is a jew hiding behind me so kill him.
Forgive me this does'nt sound very peace loving either and us unbelievers do not fare very well,how would you explain this.

kai

ragamuffin
It's weird, I didn't see questions...I saw claims, and I was just replying those!

What's the question my dear friend?...
If it was asking me to justify the actions of the palestinians, then my answer would be that I can't relate this issue to islam....palestinians are defending their right to exist so as the israelians, but even more, and I described that earlier..

Do you want me to explain why does taliban kill people?...I don't know!...Go ask them..At least Islam denies those acts!

So?...whats your question?!
ok one question , what do you think of this Understanding Shahada - Death for Allah & Jihad

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Thats why I wrote below the translation, and what this teacher was teaching them..

Anyway, you prefer not to discuss this issue, it's ok..

About the versus you provided:

Al-Baqarah 2:217: Didn't get what you wanted to show with this one..

I will translate it :"They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offence); but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members." Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you Turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be companions of the Fire and will abide therein"

So?!...What are you trying to show?:confused:

Muhammad 47:25-27...

25. Those who turn back as apostates after Guidance was clearly shown to them,- the Evil One has instigated them and busied them up with false hopes.
26. This, because they said to those who hate what Allah has revealed, "We will obey you in part of (this) matter"; but Allah knows their (inner) secrets. 27. But how (will it be) when the angels take their souls at death, and smite their faces and their backs?

What also are you trying to show??

Al-Baqarah 2:108...
108. Would ye question your Messenger as Moses was questioned of old? but whoever changeth from Faith to Unbelief, Hath strayed without doubt from the even way.

Again?...what do you wanna say?? (And I won't repeat the question!)

Aal `Imran 3:86-90...

86. How shall Allah Guide those who reject Faith after they accepted it and bore witness that the Messenger was true and that Clear Signs had come unto them? but Allah guides not a people unjust.
87. Of such the reward is that on them (rests) the curse of Allah, of His angels, and of all mankind;-
88. In that will they dwell; nor will their penalty be lightened, nor respite be (their lot);-
89. Except for those that repent (Even) after that, and make amends; for verily Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Seems like all the versus you are quoting are talking about the same topic

So, what are you trying to say?

I am trying to point out that islam is an open doorway going in but is firmly closed as there is no way out,apostacy is a severe crime for a muslim and carries a statutary death sentence.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
For example,a muslim family mr&mrs and two daughters one day daughter number one decides she no longer wishes to be a muslim and tells her parents and despite the parents best efforts o convince her to change her mind she is adamant,what would happen to her?

Popeyesays

How about,The hour will not be established until you fight with the jews,and the stone which the jew is hiding behind will say"oh muslim there is a jew hiding behind me so kill him.
Forgive me this does'nt sound very peace loving either and us unbelievers do not fare very well,how would you explain this.

Are you saying this is a Qur'anic verse? If so could you cite Surah and verse, please?

Regards,

Scott

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The Hour [Resurrection] will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews, and kill them. And the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!"
This is the hadith

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
ok one question , what do you think of this Understanding Shahada - Death for Allah & Jihad
This question would take too much time which I don't actually have..
I need to watch these videos and then reply..

(I'm passing through mu semister exams right now:eek:)

England my lionheart said:
Please explain this hadith
Well, the hadith is right indeed..
But I can't explain it..

This hadith is a prophecy, which I can't explain, and won't be explained untill it actually occures..

However, we are far away from this prophecy right now, and no one knows what will happen in the future, and what would possibly lead to such a situation!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This question would take too much time which I don't actually have..
I need to watch these videos and then reply..

(I'm passing through mu semister exams right now:eek:)

Well, the hadith is right indeed..
But I can't explain it..

This hadith is a prophecy, which I can't explain, and won't be explained untill it actually occures..

However, we are far away from this prophecy right now, and no one knows what will happen in the future, and what would possibly lead to such a situation!

So you are comfortable with this hadith

wednesday

Jesus
Well..I do agree with what you say..

But if you studied the case more deeply, you will find that palestinian citizins and israeli citizins do fight each other as well..The israeli citizins are driven to fight in order to defend themselvs.
However, it's not common to find an israeli citizin doing so, cuz the israeli government is strong enough to stop its citizen's violence..

On the other hand, the palestinian citizins are all people who lost their beloved ones under the israeli bombings or what so ever...And they are all driven by hatered..
The only difference here is that the palestinian government can't stop its people's violence, nor can convince them by other means..
You see, peace provides safty to israeli citizins (which they demand), but will not calm down the haterd within the palestinians..

I'm not justifying their acts, I'm just trying to show that these people are deeply hurted, and they kinda have the right to feel such a way..

For instance, Israel cut down the fuel which supplies the one single electric power station in Gaza strip..

Also, many palestinians died on Rafah boarder, cuz the israelian army prevented ambulances and human right authorities from passing to them...

What I want to point out here is that the israelian government is responsible for the palestinian pain..While whatever harm reaches the israelians (citizins) are caused by illigal palestinian authorities, and not the official government..

I understand what you say, i mean i would fight for my homeland if i believed it was mine as would most people. Unfortunately, because the world has in its mind that Palestine is using "terrorist organisations" (Hamas has been frequently mentioned), the world immediately supports Israel.

WIth the Hadith about killing jews, is it not possible for religion to change over time. I mean 1600 years ago war solved everything, but today the world on a whole is much more sceptical of war. Maybe Islam of today knows better than to start a war it cant win (US Backing Israel)?
Also on the Hadith, could such a statement be considered responsible (if misinterpreted) for terrorist actions by extremists?

kai

ragamuffin
I understand what you say, i mean i would fight for my homeland if i believed it was mine as would most people. Unfortunately, because the world has in its mind that Palestine is using "terrorist organisations" (Hamas has been frequently mentioned), the world immediately supports Israel.

WIth the Hadith about killing jews, is it not possible for religion to change over time. I mean 1600 years ago war solved everything, but today the world on a whole is much more sceptical of war. Maybe Islam of today knows better than to start a war it cant win (US Backing Israel)?
Also on the Hadith, could such a statement be considered responsible (if misinterpreted) for terrorist actions by extremists?
ah that brings us back to the op and what i think is wrong with Islam it cannot modernise or evolve its basis is medievel and remains so

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The Hour [Resurrection] will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews, and kill them. And the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!"
This is the hadith

I can see the problem with this hadith,to me it says open season on the jews as this would bring the hour forward.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
I can see the problem with this hadith,to me it says open season on the jews as this would bring the hour forward.

The hour cannot be brought forward by any action that anyone can take. Muslims are not looking too forward to the Hour anyway. The hadith is mentioning a sign of the last day, not an invitation to issue it forward. By the time this thing actually happens, most of us here may not even be alive.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!

As I said, the hadith is a prophecy...

When christianity predicts an Arrmagadon, it doesn't actually order people to initiat such a thing...But it just predicts what will happen..

Same thing with this Hadith, and I can make up hundredes of "legal" stories that yet can fullfill the prophecy..

We as muslims believe that our acts don't affect the timing of the Hour....
And we don't fullfill the prophecies of the Hour ourselves, we just wait and see..

(BTW, one of the prophecies told us that there will come a day, muslims will be too many, but useless, and all the other nations will keep fighting you)..