• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What If Your Country Becomes Islamic

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
of course i cannot say LHP is about violence.It is just me.I like violence just a little bit.
You're dodging.

Anyway, I think it's pretty clear what this is about. You have fun demonizing millions of strangers because you missed the LHP bit about thinking for yourself.

Woodrow LI

IB Ambassador
I kinda like violence but muslim are just too violent.

You been hanging around the wrong ones.. I have found most of us to be non-aggressive.

The only times I've lived in Muslim majority Nations was when I was a Christian Evangelist. some of the Nations I lived in. Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Saudi, Iraq, Iran although mostly in Morocco.

At no time did I ever feel I was in danger or was I threatened, even after doing some dumb things such as going into Mecca. I also made many Muslim friends and found them to be very hospitable, pleasant friends.

But that was in the 1960s-70s

Sabour

sit at home for all their life

False. Islam doesnt teach that.

I would't be best pleased. I recognise that the reason I can stay in bed tomorrow morning instead of sitting in church is because in England our state religion is largely neutered and Christianity has been more a background presence since the strife of the 17th century: a moral guide but not enforcer, which you are free to take or leave. I wouldn't imagine Islamic rule would be as tolerant.

It would be no different in Islam.

It's a process.After some executions the majority will be muslim.Young boys will be taken apart from their families and trained as jihadists.You know , islam is spread this way , i mean by sword.

False. This is not Islamic, actually it is against it.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I've wondered if in a modern democratic western style country that, in many years, with declining birthrates of non-Islamic women and high birth rate of Islamic women that Muslims can eventually gain control through the democratic process.

morphesium

Somehow your government declares islam as your new national religion.You are expected to comply with rules like:

-All kinds of alcohol use is forbidden
-Premarital sex is forbidden
-Women should cover themselves from head to toe
-You cannot talk about and practice anthing not compatible with islam such as athesim , evolution

Massive killings of non Muslims.
Future days will be like those that existed around 1500 years back. no science, no technology, no medicine.
uncivilized with child marriages and polygamy.

Of course there are Muslims that are educated and respectable, but they will have no voice. the uncivilized elements will take control.

Woodrow LI

IB Ambassador
I've wondered if in a modern democratic western style country that, in many years, with declining birthrates of non-Islamic women and high birth rate of Islamic women that Muslims can eventually gain control through the democratic process.

Would it be such a bad thing if the majority of the population voted for what they wanted? Is there something wrong with the people having a say in the government they desire?
If Islam is as bad as some people believe, do you think they would willingly vote for such?

Last edited:

morphesium

Come on.everyone likes violence a bit.This is in our genes.
There is no violence in our genes. I have seen a video of a predator cat with its cubs. the mother cat catches a live rabbit and forces the cubs to kill it which the cubs are reluctant to despite the fact that they are hungry. These cubs needs to go through such trainings so as to make future killings. if this is the case with top predators, what about us? we have seen animals that keep a predator - pray relationship in the natural world keeps an amiable relationship when brought up together. Animals that turn troublesome often have a problematic childhood. Terrorists undergo massive brainwashing and training in order to do insane acts. of course one in ten thousand turn out to be problematic, but then it is not because it is present in our genes, it is psychological. If it was so all 9999 has to be problematic. I believe human beings may not be perfect, we are bound to make mistakes, but we are peaceful in nature.

Somehow your government declares islam as your new national religion.You are expected to comply with rules like:

-You cannot talk about and practice anthing not compatible with islam such as athesim , evolution

I would move.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
It depends on what you think democracy is. Must democracy by definition protect individual rights to expression and to religious practices? Or can the majority impose religious values on the minority? Are we talking about government by the people, or about tyranny of the majority?

Parsimony

I would be okay with the majority of my country being Muslim. What I would not be okay with would be denial of freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Banning alcohol? Wouldn't affect me personally, but I don't think it should be done. Banning pre-marital sex? Also wouldn't affect me and I think it would be impractical to enforce it. Forcing hijab? I'm a guy, so again it wouldn't be something I'd have to deal with myself but whether I'd consider it acceptable or not would depend on context and culture (wouldn't work in the USA). Limiting belief about evolution or religion? See my second sentence.

I'd probably just move to England if I could.

MD

qualiaphile

This is inevitable, liberalism and capitalism have created a society with no intention to procreate and build a family, but one that is focused on material wealth and individualistic gains.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I'd keep doing what I always do, being how I've always been. From my perspective, it would be basically the same old situation only a new boss. However, I ain't wearing no hijab and I will be riding a motorcycle or driving. I just realized that I'm totally gangster. :p

morphesium

Would it be such a bad thing if the majority of the population voted for what they wanted? Is there something wrong with the people having a say in the government they desire?
It Islam is as bad as some people believe, do you think they would willingly vote for such?

From a democratic point of view - it is right. But then there is a problem with Islam. For Muslims, the Quran is the final word. The Quran and the hadiths all contain texts that stands for peace and there are sentences that stand for violence. (most religion has this but not to this extent). This along with hardcore daily rituals and weekly preachings takes the effect of brainwashing and can turn them into a very violent form. Moreover, the Quran asks its followers to follow or live like Prophet Muhammad who married four, the last bride was only six years of age. so child marriage will be reintroduced into your society, it will be made legal. Barbaric practices like stoning to death etc will be legal. Gradually, it will reintroduce slavery for this slave trade is supported there. Muslims have a great desire to convert all people to Muslims (they believe that they will be rewarded for this in their afterlife) and they eventually will start killing other non Muslims in order to make their population 100 percent Muslims. they are against science and technology - they can't accept evolution, genetics etc. for these are against Islam and creation through Islam. They asks for a living condition that existed during the time of Prophet Muhammad. All science and technology that humanity (or your country) has gained will be history. Take any Muslim country, either it is like an active volcano or a sleeping volcano for other religions there. Muslims will not show the decency non-Muslims have shown them.

So what do you think - is it good for your country to be a muslim country? there wont be democracy there. Even if you are a muslim, I tell you, even you will have to pay for it.
It Islam is as bad as some people believe, do you think they would willingly vote for such?
Those who practice it are being brainwashed to an extent like terrorists. So they have an ultimate aim to make the world islamic- that is why they breed like rats. And they will vote to make your country islamic. it is only a matter of time unless the Government checks its growth.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

I'd probably just leave. The US doesn't have a national religion by design, anyway, so if it ever got one, even if it were the religion I follow, I'd leave; this country would lose its identity as the US. I fully believe in separation of Church and State.