• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Left (politically)?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was just wondering why the Democratic is obsessed with toxic masculinity.

I don't know that it's "Democratic" though, at least not all Democrats. Things like "toxic masculinity" are more related to cultural perceptions which don't necessarily align with one political party or another. America itself is culturally diverse with multiple sub-cultures and wide array of cultural influences from all over the world.

I think the problem is that the overriding culture is one which is more consumeristic, predatory, and tends to appeal to the lowest common denominator. What people perceive as "toxic masculinity" is more of a symptom of that philosophy, not a cause of it. Fact is, the qualities of being "toxically masculine" are better suited for a predatory, competitive society than one which favors cooperation and gregariousness.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I would like to know what Musk has to do with politics.
He's an "elite", which you keep bringing up. So you tell us what "elites" have to do with politics?
I start to suspect that the problem here is that the alpha male is seen as an enemy...the white alpha male. Right?
That's why you hate the dems, Soros, bankers, the "elites", etc.? Because they're "alpha males"? What does that even mean?

The problem here is psychological. Not political.
Say it... if it is true. ;)
Yours, most definitely. Get well soon.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Oh course it is. The owner of a business takes on significantly more risk than an employee. To not realize that is to completely ignorant of business.

It is still not objective as how that matters. I am not say that it is not so from a point of view. I am saying that point of view is subjective.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He's an "elite", which you keep bringing up. So you tell us what "elites" have to do with politics?
But he is not running for president.
That's why you hate the dems, Soros, bankers, the "elites", etc.? Because they're "alpha males"? What does that even mean?
Musk is not a banker.
Or a speculator as Soros is.
Yours, most definitely. Get well soon.
I love men.
I have no psychological problem.