• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Left (politically)?

Ignatius A

Yeah, so what is objective and subjective to you?
To someone with a connected brain stem a business owners risk is greater than a employees because the owner has invested more time in developing and growing the business. They have laid out more capital to start the business and maintain it. If that business fails the realize a far greater loss than any employee. Now you can contine to argue whats objective vs subjective or you actually try and attempt to show me where i am.wrong. I suspect ill just get more if the same from you..

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He's an "elite", which you keep bringing up. So you tell us what "elites" have to do with politics?

That's why you hate the dems, Soros, bankers, the "elites", etc.? Because they're "alpha males"? What does that even mean?

Yours, most definitely. Get well soon.
As for Musk...
He called his son X Æ A Xii.
Shall I side with such a person?
NO

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
To someone with a connected brain stem a business owners risk is greater than a employees because the owner has invested more time in developing and growing the business. They have laid out more capital to start the business and maintain it. If that business fails the realize a far greater loss than any employee. Now you can contine to argue whats objective vs subjective or you actually try and attempt to show me where i am.wrong. I suspect ill just get more if the same from you..

Well, they have a potential greater loss, yes. But a loss is subjective in the end. That is it.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
One major point the article left out on the origins of patriarchy was the practice of raiders to kill all of the men of a settlement and take all the young women as sex slaves. This put the captured women in a master/slave relationship to their captors.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
So? I'm waiting for a point.
The master/slave relationship and origin of it is the point. Do we see people currently carrying on the tradition of committing genocide of only the men and enslaving the young women as sex slaves? This master/slave dynamic didn't exist before that practice, so why should it exist now?