• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
He could arrest me and violate my civil rights any time! :D

joel-kinnaman-robocop.jpg

Lol. Have a cyborg fetish, eh? :p

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Haha. Sorry to ruin your fantasy, but there's almost nothing left of his organic body. What you see is pretty much what you get. :p

My hopes dashed. *sigh* :(

That's similar to what happened to Jake Gyllenhall's character in Source Code. What there was left of his upper torso was kept alive in a life support pod, with sort of an Avatar premise, except with time travel.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
My hopes dashed. *sigh* :(

That's similar to what happened to Jake Gyllenhall's character in Source Code. What there was left of his upper torso was kept alive in a life support pod, with sort of an Avatar premise, except with time travel.

With RoboCop (at least this one),
all that's left of him is his brain (and even that had to be repaired), his face, the organs of his throat, his lungs and his right hand.

But it's not all bad. It goes to show that humans are a lot more than a body.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6: Road to Ninja

This movie broke the boring rules of other Naruto movies and series. This one has very good drama and story, and less (but not zero, unfortunately) random and boring disoriented action!

It actually moved me and brought tears to my eyes in some parts!

I give it 8/10

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Shadow People - About a radio announcer investigating a caller who died in his sleep without reason or explanation.

It was a movie based on a true story about the epidemic of Sudden Nocturnal Death Syndrome (SNDS) which occurred in Kentucky a few years ago.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Tremors! Hell yeah, that movie was damn well done. I'm excited to watch the next 3 tonight.

I sort of didn't want to watch it, it seemed sort of... not really fitting for my mood. But it was jampacked with elements for just about any mood.

Also, I liked how they made the character reactions realistic, along with how the creatures were slowly learning about their tricks, and how the characters had to learn about it slowly when you already knew about it. The whole time I was like "They're under ground!" and they had to learn it on their own. There were parts that proved me wrong as well, I thought they were totally safe on their roof and guess not. It was really awesome 10/10.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Tremors! Hell yeah, that movie was damn well done. I'm excited to watch the next 3 tonight.

I sort of didn't want to watch it, it seemed sort of... not really fitting for my mood. But it was jampacked with elements for just about any mood.

Also, I liked how they made the character reactions realistic, along with how the creatures were slowly learning about their tricks, and how the characters had to learn about it slowly when you already knew about it. The whole time I was like "They're under ground!" and they had to learn it on their own. There were parts that proved me wrong as well, I thought they were totally safe on their roof and guess not. It was really awesome 10/10.

Tremors has been one of my favorite movies since I was a baby. Literally.

sacredmeow

Light Seeker.
I watched "The Seasoning House" last night. Pretty messed up, violent movie. Though for what comes across as a B movie, it's really well done.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Evil Dead - 2013 remake....not as good as the original...it downright sucked, actually.

Good films should be left alone (they shouldn't have even made that sucky sequel all those years ago either).