• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Thor The Dark World

Pretty cool.

When Loki helped Thor with the illusion, which he actually didn't need to, I hated the movie, I like Loki as a villain, not someone who will help the hero. I couldn't believe my eyes.

But then at the end, when Loki was on the throne of Odin, I was grinning and clapping, "There's my Loki! Haha, now it makes sense!'

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Saw the new Captain America movie last night.

I liked it, it was nice how the theme of the movie deals with some current issues regarding too much surveillance and control.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
God Bless America. If you like dark comedies, and are disgusted with American Culture in general, then you must watch this movie. It's about a guy who is disgusted by society, has very rude neighbors, he looses his job and is diagnosed with a brain tumor. So he goes around killing rude people, reality TV stars, WBC protestors, cable news anchor, and even an American Idol spoof. I watched it three or four times over a two day period, and I can't ever remember laughing so hard at a movie.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
The Purge. It was meh. I didn't expect much from it because I knew what to expect. I only watched it because I want to see the sequel in theaters this summer, which looks a lot better than the first.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What did you think of that one?
Pretty good.

It was really hyped, and I didn't think it was like the best thing ever to live up to that hype. But I can tell that it would look ridiculously awesome in IMAX 3D, and probably live up to that hype. This movie seems to completely optimize the use of IMAX 3D.

On a regular flat screen it was alright. I liked Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, and the drama, plot, and action were pretty good.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I think the last movie I watched was a movie called The Little Mermaid. It was over 20 years ago, when I was about 7 or 8, so I doubt many people here would remember it. We were at some distant relative's house and they put this movie on. I recall being so scared of the protagonist who was half human half octopus, that I had to leave the room. It was horrible.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
A Korean horror film called White. It's basically The Ring, but with a song instead of a film.

Overall, not that bad.

freethinker44

Pretty good.

It was really hyped, and I didn't think it was like the best thing ever to live up to that hype. But I can tell that it would look ridiculously awesome in IMAX 3D, and probably live up to that hype. This movie seems to completely optimize the use of IMAX 3D.

On a regular flat screen it was alright. I liked Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, and the drama, plot, and action were pretty good.

I just finished watching it. It was pretty good. I think it would have been amazing in the theater in 3d, as it was I was literally gripping my seat in the living room watching it.

Also, is it just me or does it seem a little racist to have ping pong paddles floating around the Chinese space station. I mean, you can't play ping pong in space so why would you bring a paddle, oh that's right, because you're Chinese you bring a ping pong paddle to space.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Sleepaway Camp 2 and 3.

Good God, they are so stupid, but oh so much fun to watch. Complete 80s slasher cheese. :D