• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

miriam40012

FiathfulMiriam01
The last movie i saw was the city of bones..
I was puzzled about the ending ifnthey were really siblings or not.
If not, i would be happy so that they can continue about their feelings to each other

Fromper

UHF. Been a long time since I last watched that one. Giving Weird Al a movie was a brilliant move at the time. I didn't remember that Michael Richards and Fran Drescher were in it, probably because neither was really famous yet at the time.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
tumblr_m11t0gVWZN1qfgvwa.gif

Last edited:

idav

Being
Premium Member
Last movie I saw is called "Canvas" about a families struggle with the mom who has a mental illness. It is a real eye opener and lovely movie.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have to watch Divergent again to finish my paper. It's such a crappy movie. I'd much rather read/watch one of the classic dystopia novels or movies rather than a one that threw them all in a blender and spit out a mediocre flavorless goo that mixes all of them.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I have to watch Divergent again to finish my paper. It's such a crappy movie. I'd much rather read/watch one of the classic dystopia novels or movies rather than a one that threw them all in a blender and spit out a mediocre flavorless goo that mixes all of them.

You didn't like Divergence? Aww. I love that movie.

This was a great Tom hanks movie.
it is the last movie I've watched.

CLOUD ATLAS ? Movie, Trailer, Photos, Synopsis

Cloud Atlas is brilliant. It's still on my reading list.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
The first time?! I watched that all the time as a kid! :D I've had a crush on Lydia since I was a kid, as well. I have a couple Beetlejuice shirts, too. :)

Yeah, of all of the films I watched when I was younger, this was never one of them. Which is weird, because this would have been up my ally as a kid.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
That it is. :) It's certainly better than Burton's newer stuff.

Yeah, his movies have really dropped in quality since the '90s, with Frankenweenie being the biggest exception. The Batman movies, Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands are my most beloved movies of his. (Edward Scissorhands being the only movie I thought Johnny Depp was attractive in at that; must've been all that leather. :p ) Sleepy Hollow, Mars Attacks and Corpse Bride are also good. (Only counting movies he directed because the Nightmare Before Christmas and James and the Giant Peach were directed by Henry Selick.)