• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will Kamala do about Illegal Immigrants coming into the US in mass and taking over jobs?

anotherneil

So, who the heck is he?
Just like you, someone on the internet sharing his thoughts with the public.

I've tried listening, but he makes no arguments other than "I'm 26 years old," and "she's been a Vice President."
Well, these are actually just claims, not arguments.

I'm not even sure what he's saying -- so if you've listened to his whole argument, would you be so kind as to explain to me what it is?
I don't remember if he made any arguments in this video.

I mean, he did mention he has a sister who .... (then he trailed off, and didn't say what it was about his sister that was important).
He said that she's gay.

You like to post as if you're making some important point -- so WTF is your point?
That there are people out there not hopping onto the Kamala bandwagon & here's an example.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

He said that she's gay.

That there are people out there not hopping onto the Kamala bandwagon & here's an example.
:shrug:

Pogo

Of someone who doesn't believe that Kamala will do anything about the flow of illegal aliens into the US at all.
Well there are lots of them, why should I listen to one who opens with I'm confused.
Did he say anything worth listening too after that?
Maybe you could present it in a more concise format.

Pogo

He said that she's gay.

You needed to watch and present a video to make that point, maybe look up the word obvious before you do it again.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I read a fabulous book one time called Dreamland. It didn't seem to have a political agenda at all. It just described how the war on drugs works, or rather cannot work.

I will never look at a non-descript white or silver car in a non-descript parking lot the same again. Between burner phones and drop offs, I don't see how we can possibly win this thang. And now people are working on salary, not a commission, and the cost of living in the part of Mexico where their families are from is super low. They never intend to become citizens of this country, legal or otherwise. They want to work a bit, send money home, and then leave themselves after several months or years. Other than the initial "run," they don't carry enough drugs on them at any one time to be busted for more than a misdemeanor, and they do not show up for the court date. They drop off drugs in non-descript parking lots from non-descript cars and throw the phone out the window or in a trash can somewhere, and even on the way to the drop off, they only have enough drugs on them to get a misdemeanor, which as I said, they simply don't show up for the court date. Anyway, it was a very interesting book.

Colt

What does that have to do with the fact that NEITHER side are enforcing the laws?
You post was a complaint about those over staying.
Which means remaining in the USA AFTER they are not legally allowed to stay in the USA, right?
So your little diddy above is completely irrelevant to what you are complaining about, right?

"cash economy"?
You mean a work around the laws put in to place to prevent undocumented workers from working?

Why hasn't the GOP done anything about this?
All around America there are sanctuary cities and states that thwart efforts by the fed.gov to enforce emigration laws. Sanctuary is a Leftist effort which creates an underground society of undocumented citizens.

IMG_2206.jpeg

McBell

Admiral Obvious
All around America there are sanctuary cities and states that thwart efforts by the fed.gov to enforce emigration laws. Sanctuary is a Leftist effort which creates an underground society of undocumented citizens.

View attachment 94898
And right back to the question you have been avoiding like the plague:

Why hasn't the GOP done anything about this?​

Do you think that shipping undocumented workers to these cities is the best thing the GOP can do to stop it?

Colt

And right back to the question you have been avoiding like the plague:

Why hasn't the GOP done anything about this?​

Do you think that shipping undocumented workers to these cities is the best thing the GOP can do to stop it?
The question has been answered, the Left works against enforcing the law! They are the enablers who invite illegals to sneak into the country in hopes of being protected by sanctuary cities. Governors of states that are NOT sanctuaries are overwhelmed by the consequences of the irresponsible encouragement of illegal migration. So they decided to shift the burden to the cities and states responsible! But suddenly the same Leftist morons who encouraged illegal migration are having to deal with the problem that they encouraged! :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The question has been answered, the Left works against enforcing the law! They are the enablers who invite illegals to sneak into the country in hopes of being protected by sanctuary cities. Governors of states that are NOT sanctuaries are overwhelmed by the consequences of the irresponsible encouragement of illegal migration. So they decided to shift the burden to the cities and states responsible! But suddenly the same Leftist morons who encouraged illegal migration are having to deal with the problem that they encouraged! :)
Not even close. It is mostly conservative business owners that are hiring the illegal aliens and drawing them to the US.

The Republican business owners need cheap labor. That is why they do not enforce existing laws. The laws were already in place and Trump as the head of the Executive Branch of government could have enforced those laws. He knows that illegals are needed. Democrats do not enforce it because many of immigrants to become citizens and tend to become Democrats. Each side has their own reasons for not enforcing existing laws.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

View attachment 94898
My major concern is the establishment of terror sleeper cells. There is an unsettling amount of military age men entering this country illegally and the incompetence of the Democrats will be the undoing of this country if we are attacked again 9/11 style. We all know who to blame if this happens.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
My major concern is the establishment of terror sleeper cells. There is an unsettling amount of military age men entering this country illegally and the incompetence of the Democrats will be the undoing of this country if we are attacked again 9/11 style. We all know who to blame if this happens.
Those who scuttled the border bill?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
We know that it was Trump who scuttled it because he didn't want Biden getting the credit. Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength and McConnell's waning influence
We know it was Democrats putting in their riders and earmarks insuring it dosent pass effectively keeping the border wide open and encouraging illegal crossings to continue.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
We know it was Democrats putting in their riders and earmarks insuring it dosent pass effectively keeping the border wide open and encouraging illegal crossings to continue.

From your own link:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Republicans again blocked a bill meant to clamp down on the number of migrants allowed to claim asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer sought Thursday to underscore GOP resistance to the proposal.

The legislation, negotiated by a bipartisan group of senators, was already rejected by most Republicans in February when it was linked to a foreign aid package for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. allies. But with immigration and border security becoming one of the top issues of this year’s election, Democrats are looking for an answer to the barrage of GOP attacks, led by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

“We gave Republicans a second chance to show where they stand,” Schumer, a New York Democrat, said after the vote. “Do they want to fix this so-called emergency or do they want to show blind allegiance to the former president even when they know he’s wrong?”...

Obviously, you are wrong even as your own link says. Maybe you should have read it first.