• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's For Dinner?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Boiled Polska kielbasa with cabbage and potatoes. Caraway seed and garlic for flavor.
potatoes-lotr.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm doing taco soup again today. I accidentally ordered blue masa harina instead of the yellow I usually get. Not sure if that will make a difference. Who knew there was blue corn?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why didn't you tell me! <stomp>
Sorry, I thought everyone knew by now. Who does the shopping in your house? I have seen these for at least ten years:

1722650799174.png

What? No! At least since 1986:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Sorry, I thought everyone knew by now. Who does the shopping in your house? I have seen these for at least ten years:

View attachment 95115

What? No! At least since 1986:

I do the shopping but I don't travel from Karuah to Seattle to do it. I only go as far as Tea Gardens or Medowie and I've never seen them there.

The blue masa harina seems to work ok, it did turn it a horrible grey colour until I put the tomatoes in but it tastes ok.