• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Jesus died.Did his spirit go to the center of the earth?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
oh a cross ?? not it was not a cross .you would likely recognize it as a pole
It doesn't matter whether it was a T shaped one or a pole-like, Jesus didn't die in the event, I understand.
"Dying and rising" was a Hellenist myth, Paul used it to convert the simple minded and disgusted followers of Jesus to Hellenism, and he succeeded with his scheme, even the JWs follow the Hellenist Paul, I gather, please. Right?

Regards

Colt

I love Jesus that is why I am defending Jesus against the Pauline-Hellenist-Christians who are bent upon to prove incorrectly that Jesus died a cursed death on Cross, and that never happened.
I didn't say that Jesus made a ploy, the ploy was arranged by the Pilate whose wife had seen a truthful dream that Jesus was an innocent person. Pilate washed off his hands that Jesus was innocent, so he conspired with his staff to save Jesus from the death, and it is very much recorded in the Gospels. If one loves Jesus one should be happy that Jesus did not die a cursed death on the Cross. Please ponder over it seriously and come out of the trance of the Hellenist-Paul. Right?

Have a good day.

Regards

Colt

I love Jesus that is why I am defending Jesus against the Pauline-Hellenist-Christians who are bent upon to prove incorrectly that Jesus died a cursed death on Cross, and that never happened.
I didn't say that Jesus made a ploy, the ploy was arranged by the Pilate whose wife had seen a truthful dream that Jesus was an innocent person. Pilate washed off his hands that Jesus was innocent, so he conspired with his staff to save Jesus from the death, and it is very much recorded in the Gospels. If one loves Jesus one should be happy that Jesus did not die a cursed death on the Cross. Please ponder over it seriously and come out of the trance of the Hellenist-Paul. Right?

Have a good day.

Regards
Roman execution wasn't a "cursed death", it was just a cruel form of execution. Magic curses are nonsense anyway!

Provide the scriptures that show the conspiracy that you claim are "very much recorded in the scripture"?

Seems its you who is in a trance of convoluted conspiracy.

Eli G

People of the Bahai faith do not believe Jesus resurrected nor that he is in heaven now. They say that is metaphorical. They do not believe in any kind of resurrection. When they use the Bible, they do so only to deny the Bible.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
People of the Bahai faith do not believe Jesus resurrected nor that he is in heaven now. They say that is metaphorical. They do not believe in any kind of resurrection. When they use the Bible, they do so only to deny the Bible.
I am not a Bahai. I love Jesus but not the Hellenist-pagan-Paul who accused Jesus of dying a cursed death on the Cross that makes Jesus a false prophet in terms of Deuteronomy of Moses, please. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Roman execution wasn't a "cursed death", it was just a cruel form of execution. Magic curses are nonsense anyway!

Provide the scriptures that show the conspiracy that you claim are "very much recorded in the scripture"?

Seems its you who is in a trance of convoluted conspiracy.
It is mentioned in the Torah, please read it, Jesus followed Torah, please. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
No, wrong! The Jews were the ones punished for killing the Son of God.
Perhaps one has not read the Torah:
Deuteronomy 21:22-23:
22If a man commits a sin for which he is sentenced to death, and he is put to death, you shall [then] hang him on a pole.
23But you shall not leave his body on the pole overnight. Rather, you shall bury him on that [same] day, for a hanging [human corpse] is a blasphemy of God, and you shall not defile your land, which the Lord, your God, is giving you as an inheritance.
https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9985/jewish/Chapter-21.htm
The Jews wanted to prove that Jesus was a false Messenger/Prophet and a cursed man, so they wanted to kill Jesus on a pole/cross. Right?

Regards

Colt

Perhaps one has not read the Torah:
Deuteronomy 21:22-23:
22If a man commits a sin for which he is sentenced to death, and he is put to death, you shall [then] hang him on a pole.
23But you shall not leave his body on the pole overnight. Rather, you shall bury him on that [same] day, for a hanging [human corpse] is a blasphemy of God, and you shall not defile your land, which the Lord, your God, is giving you as an inheritance.
https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9985/jewish/Chapter-21.htm
The Jews wanted to prove that Jesus was a false Messenger/Prophet and a cursed man, so they wanted to kill Jesus on a pole/cross. Right?

Regards
I have read the Torah, they didn't leave his body hanging overnight. After Jesus was crucified they put his dead body in Josephs new tomb. Three days later the Son of God returned in a new form and met with a number of believers before returning to his place in heaven.

The Jews committed the sin by putting an innocent man to death. They were punished for it in 70 AD and frankly the Jews seem cursed?

Eli G

I am not a Bahai. I love Jesus but not the Hellenist-pagan-Paul who accused Jesus of dying a cursed death on the Cross that makes Jesus a false prophet in terms of Deuteronomy of Moses, please. Right?

Regards
If the Jesus you love is as fictional as the Paul you speak of... then you are as lost as a bubble in an ocean.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I have read the Torah, they didn't leave his body hanging overnight. After Jesus was crucified they put his dead body in Josephs new tomb. Three days later the Son of God returned in a new form and met with a number of believers before returning to his place in heaven.

The Jews committed the sin by putting an innocent man to death. They were punished for it in 70 AD and frankly the Jews seem cursed?
" new form"

It was the same form as before, Thomas checked, Jesus had fresh healing wound on it, please. Right?

Regards

Colt

" new form"

It was the same form as before, Thomas checked, Jesus had fresh healing wound on it, please. Right?

Regards
No wrong!

Mark 16

After this, Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them as they walked along in the country.13And they went back and reported it to the rest, but they did not believe them either.

Luke 24

30While He was reclining at the table with them, He took bread, spoke a blessing and broke it, and gave it to them. 31Then their eyes were opened and they recognized Jesus— and He disappeared from their sight. 32They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us as He spoke with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”…

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

After the resurrection Jesus appears in a new form, he suddenly appears in locked rooms and then disappears. He was a Likness of his former mortal body.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
No wrong!

Mark 16

After this, Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them as they walked along in the country.13And they went back and reported it to the rest, but they did not believe them either.

Luke 24

30While He was reclining at the table with them, He took bread, spoke a blessing and broke it, and gave it to them. 31Then their eyes were opened and they recognized Jesus— and He disappeared from their sight. 32They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us as He spoke with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”…

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

After the resurrection Jesus appears in a new form, he suddenly appears in locked rooms and then disappears. He was a Likness of his former mortal body.
Jesus himself proved that he was not a spirit or a glorious being by:
  1. Jesus secret movements, rather in disguise of a gardener, lest he is arrested again and tortured/killed.
  2. Thomas insists to put fingers into his side to check the healing injures and also the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were.
  3. Jesus ate bread and fish before his disciples.
The above measures certainly suggest that Jesus had the same body as before the event of Crucifixion. A glorious being does not have to do all these things, please. Pilate's arrangement to save Jesus from a cursed death on the Cross were successful, please. Right?

Regards

Colt

Jesus himself proved that he was not a spirit or a glorious being by:
  1. Jesus secret movements, rather in disguise of a gardener, lest he is arrested again and tortured/killed.
  2. Thomas insists to put fingers into his side to check the healing injures and also the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were.
  3. Jesus ate bread and fish before his disciples.
The above measures certainly suggest that Jesus had the same body as before the event of Crucifixion. A glorious being does not have to do all these things, please. Pilate's arrangement to save Jesus from a cursed death on the Cross were successful, please. Right?

Regards
No wrong, you invented an alternate story to fit your unbelief. You make Jesus a liar, an actor, a phony.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
When Jesus died.Did his spirit go to the center of the earth?:)

I think yes.Because of these bible verses:

Matthew 12:40

And

Ephesians 4:9

Do you not agree?

If so can you say why with bible
verses?
Do you not understand that the center of the earth is molten iron? Whatever hell may exist, we can know for sure that it isn't in the center of the earth.

Colt

Please give some good reasoning or accept mine one like a good Christian. Right?

Regards
I've already provided the reasoning. All 4 gospels say Jesus was executed, was dead and placed in a tomb. 3 days later he was resurrected and met with believers. Like many members of the Baha’i religion you pick and choose what you want to create your own conspiracy which is completely as odds with what the Gospels say. You are simply dishonest about what is written in the Gospels.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
When Jesus died.Did his spirit go to the center of the earth?:)

I think yes.Because of these bible verses:

Matthew 12:40

And

Ephesians 4:9

Do you not agree?

If so can you say why with bible
verses?
If He still had mass, but not atomic structure. Yes. Actually He must have oscillated around the center of the earth all the time.

ciao

- viole