• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When you prevent an abortion...

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Of course I care . Innocent Living human beings should be allowed to live.

1. At the expense of another? So if a human requires a kidney and you are a match, we should be able to force you to give up a kidney? If you don't give your kidney, the human will die. Should we then charge you with murder?

2. a lump of cells is not a human.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You've established that these are
bigger lumps than the initial lumps.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
So you can claim these aren’t human arms and fingers?

Where are those in this picture:
baby_week_4.jpg

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
So when would you forbid killing the unborn?

I wouldn't start with unborn. In general as totally free 12th week and before. Beyond that somewhere up to 22th week with a medical/social review. Over 22th week I rather not, but if done, then only in cases of the mother's health as per involving death.

KW

If we were to give a fetus all the rights of a person, there would be no point in pregnancy when abortion would be forbidden.

What you're asking for is more rights for a fetus than we give to an actual person.

All human beings have a right to life, even the inconvenient baby and leftists.

KW

Being pregnant is extremely impactful.
A woman has a right to choose to not be pregnant.

Maybe you don't feel like women should be able to decide what happens to their own bodies?
It sure sounds like it.......

A woman can decide before becoming pregnant. She doesn’t have a right to kill an innocent child. Children are not property.