• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Israel?

Elihoenai

Careful...... Some of the wannabe, think that israel is a birth right and has nothing to do with keeping the commandments (personal responsibility)
Among Israel according to the Flesh Israel is a Genetic Birthright. Christian Gnostics, on the other hand, Adhere to a Much Higher Standard that Demands that to be Israel you Must practice With Total Devotion the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel. Without the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel the Identity of Israel is Lost.

There is no need to be Careful given that I Write what Elohim/God tells me to Write and I Am under Elohim's/God's Protection.

There are a bunch of line items that can be used to sustain the tangents.
Are you able to provide any examples?

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Genesis 32:30

30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Deuteronomy 34:10

10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face,

Are there any members on these forums that have the Courage to address the Critical Questions asked in post #776? Who Or What Is Israel?

The Real Israel See Elohim/God Face to Face. Do you See Elohim/God Face to Face? If yes, what does it mean to See Elohim/God Face to Face?

Remember that the Devil/Satan Asserts that He Is Elohim's/Gods Chosen Israel and that He Is Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ. Those that are Ignorant about the Identify of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ and Israel Sincerely Believe the Lies of the Satan/Devil.

305px-Merneptah_Steli_%28cropped%29.jpg

Merneptah Stele

The princes are prostrate, saying ‘Peace!’
Not one raises his head among the Nine Bows.
Desolation is for Tjehenu;
Hatti is pacified;
Plundered is the Canaan with every evil;
Carried off is Asqaluni;
Seized upon is Gezer;
Yanoam is made non-existent;
Israel is laid waste—its seed is no more;
Kharru has become a widow because of Egypt.
All lands together are pacified.
Everyone who was restless has been bound.

2ndpillar

You cannot be Israel Without practising the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel in any Era. Elohim/God Defines Who or What Israel is by the Religion of Israel.
Israel, as Jacob, existed before any "religion" or traditions of the Jews. Judah was separated from Israel/Ephraim, during the period of king David and his son Solomon. As per Ezekiel 37, "Israel" will in its final form, exist as a combination of Judah and Ephraim, to be located on the land given to Jacob/Israel, with David as king, and exist under a "covenant of peace". If you look to the land given to Jacob, there is no peace, and David is not their king. Plus, they have not been given a new "heart" and "spirit" (Ezekiel 36:26-28) & (Jeremiah 31:33-34) whereas no one would have to teach their neighbor "to know the LORD". When YHWH says "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge", that includes the Jews, whatever faction of the Jewish religion they belong. (Hosea 4:6). As for the Law, according to Ecclesiastes 12, the Commandments apply to every person, which goes beyond the "Jews", or even "Israel".

2ndpillar

Among Israel according to the Flesh Israel is a Genetic Birthright. Christian Gnostics, on the other hand, Adhere to a Much Higher Standard that Demands that to be Israel you Must practice With Total Devotion the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel. Without the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel the Identity of Israel is Lost.

There is no need to be Careful given that I Write what Elohim/God tells me to Write and I Am under Elohim's/God's Protection.
Generally speaking, I think there are two types of Gnostics. One category, being the sons of Seth, the son of Cain, who was referred to as the son of the devil, and the sons of Shem. I can only guess the origins of your cell. As for God telling you what to write, that appears to be the same story told by false prophets. You seem to write a lot, but your content seems to be vacuous, and without substantiation. Making statements that your statements are from God, does not make a convincing arguement.

Bthoth

Keep the commandments (personal responsibility).

That choice is the importance. The rude claim to be chosen and expect 'protection'.
ooops
Are you able to provide any examples?

Gen 12:2-3.​

Elihoenai

Israel, as Jacob, existed before any "religion" or traditions of the Jews. Judah was separated from Israel/Ephraim, during the period of king David and his son Solomon. As per Ezekiel 37, "Israel" will in its final form, exist as a combination of Judah and Ephraim, to be located on the land given to Jacob/Israel, with David as king, and exist under a "covenant of peace". If you look to the land given to Jacob, there is no peace, and David is not their king. Plus, they have not been given a new "heart" and "spirit" (Ezekiel 36:26-28) & (Jeremiah 31:33-34) whereas no one would have to teach their neighbor "to know the LORD". When YHWH says "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge", that includes the Jews, whatever faction of the Jewish religion they belong. (Hosea 4:6). As for the Law, according to Ecclesiastes 12, the Commandments apply to every person, which goes beyond the "Jews", or even "Israel".
Genesis 26:5

5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

The Religion of the Elohim/God of Elohim/God of Israel Produces Israel. Abraham Practiced the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel keeping the Commandments, Statutes and Laws.

Elihoenai

Generally speaking, I think there are two types of Gnostics. One category, being the sons of Seth, the son of Cain, who was referred to as the son of the devil, and the sons of Shem. I can only guess the origins of your cell. As for God telling you what to write, that appears to be the same story told by false prophets. You seem to write a lot, but your content seems to be vacuous, and without substantiation. Making statements that your statements are from God, does not make a convincing arguement.
Matthew 15:14

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

You don't know this type of Christian Gnosticism because is has Differences from Traditional Gnosticism.

@2ndpillar You have to stop having Recreation Sex, Drinking Alcohol, Taking Drugs and Eating Meat and other Carnal things you do to see Clearly. You have no Understanding of the Holy Scriptures because of your Fleshy Practices and are quoting Scriptures as just Empty Words in a book to be manipulated. You are Blind trying to Lead the Blind. You and those that follow you Certainly Fall in a Ditch.

You are communicating with a Christian Gnostic and Christian Monk that is Celibate, Free From Alcohol, Free From Drugs and Vegan. Elohim/God has made me Morally Superior to you.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Keep the commandments (personal responsibility).

That choice is the importance. The rude claim to be chosen and expect 'protection'.
Keeping the Commandments is Total Devotion to Elohim/God. They that Obey what Elohim/God tells them to do become Chosen and are Protected by Elohim/God.

Yes, most certainly, Every word that I Write is what Elohim/God tells me to Write. I only Write what Elohim/God tells me to Write. All Words Written are Elohim's/God's Words that Inspire to do Good or to do Evil.

Gen 12:2-3.​

There are Different ways to Interpret those Holy Scriptures. In the Holy Scriptures/Bible Elohim/God teaches Esoteric and Exoteric Knowledge. Exoteric Knowledge is for Israel according to the Flesh and the Christian Temporal Church that Elohim/God Ordained for his Earthly Kingdom.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Matthew 15:14

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

You don't know this type of Christian Gnosticism because is has Differences from Traditional Gnosticism.

@2ndpillar You have to stop having Recreation Sex, Drinking Alcohol, Taking Drugs and Eating Meat and other Carnal things you do to see Clearly. You have no Understanding of the Holy Scriptures because of your Fleshy Practices and are quoting Scriptures as just Empty Words in a book to be manipulated. You are Blind trying to Lead the Blind. You and those that follow you Certainly Fall in a Ditch.

You are communicating with a Christian Gnostic and Christian Monk that is Celibate, Free From Alcohol, Free From Drugs and Vegan. Elohim/God has made me Morally Superior to you.
Apparently, those who call things holy without investigating are those who fall into a trap/pit/ditch. (Proverbs 20:25) As for eating and drinking, the Word suggests a moderation in all things (Ecc 3:1-8). It is probably good that you do not procreate. Fewer holier than thou people, as in the woke, seems like a good thing. As in you declared holiness, well, pride precedes the fall. (Proverbs 16:18)

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; .​

2ndpillar

Genesis 26:5
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

The Religion of the Elohim/God of Elohim/God of Israel Produces Israel. Abraham Practiced the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel keeping the Commandments, Statutes and Laws.
Abraham, a name meaning father of peoples/nations/Gentiles, was not called "Israel". Among Abraham's children, was Esau/Edom, in who God hated, and now as the people of Edom/southern Jordan Arabs, they are due to be destroyed (Obadiah). Apparently, Noah was considered righteous as well as Abraham, yet Noah was father of many, and his children range from Shem, Ham and Japheth, whereas the sons of Ham, as in Canaan, didn't turn out well in the long term, and the people of present-day land of Canaan (Gaza), are being wiped out (Obadiah) as the sky falls upon them. The term Jew stems from the house of Judah, which is not inclusive of others except for Benjamin and Levi. Someone must have slipped some meat into your red/Edom soup.

Bthoth

Keeping the Commandments is Total Devotion to Elohim/God.
the choice is individual. It requires personal responsibility
They that Obey what Elohim/God tells them to do become Chosen and are Protected by Elohim/God.
Now you went backwards. No god is chosing, the person must make the choice.
Yes, most certainly, Every word that I Write is what Elohim/God tells me to Write.
Will you write the cure for cancer?
I only Write what Elohim/God tells me to Write. All Words Written are Elohim's/God's Words that Inspire to do Good or to do Evil.
Claiming a god is choosing versus that each can choose for themselves, is closer to evil, than good.
There are Different ways to Interpret those Holy Scriptures. In the Holy Scriptures/Bible Elohim/God teaches Esoteric and Exoteric Knowledge.
Word salad. All knowledge is learned from what the previous teachers learned and conveyed. New material takes people to write and convey. For example: medical advancements are man made (created).
Exoteric Knowledge is for Israel according to the Flesh and the Christian Temporal Church that Elohim/God Ordained for his Earthly Kingdom.
There is that isolating model. That is what must end.

Elihoenai

Apparently, those who call things holy without investigating are those who fall into a trap/pit/ditch. (Proverbs 20:25) As for eating and drinking, the Word suggests a moderation in all things (Ecc 3:1-8). It is probably good that you do not procreate. Fewer holier than thou people, as in the woke, seems like a good thing. As in you declared holiness, well, pride precedes the fall. (Proverbs 16:18)

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; .​

As I said before you cannot learn from a Moral Superior. Elohim/God has Ordained that you be kept in Ignorance.

Elihoenai

Abraham, a name meaning father of peoples/nations/Gentiles, was not called "Israel". Among Abraham's children, was Esau/Edom, in who God hated, and now as the people of Edom/southern Jordan Arabs, they are due to be destroyed (Obadiah). Apparently, Noah was considered righteous as well as Abraham, yet Noah was father of many, and his children range from Shem, Ham and Japheth, whereas the sons of Ham, as in Canaan, didn't turn out well in the long term, and the people of present-day land of Canaan (Gaza), are being wiped out (Obadiah) as the sky falls upon them. The term Jew stems from the house of Judah, which is not inclusive of others except for Benjamin and Levi. Someone must have slipped some meat into your red/Edom soup.
2 Corinthians 2:17

17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

@2ndpillar You are those that Corrupt the Word of Elohim/God. It is Ordained by Elohim/God that you Corrupt the Word of Elohim/God.

You Must practice the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel with Total Devotion to Become Israel.

Elihoenai

the choice is individual. It requires personal responsibility
My Only Responsibility is to Elohim/God. Every person has to choose between Good and Evil.

Now you went backwards. No god is chosing, the person must make the choice.
You are the Backwards one giving Elohim/God a little "g". Satanists and Heathen Atheists give Elohim/God a little "g". It appears you are making the choice for Evil. By the Practice of the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel with Total Devotion you Become the Chosen people of Elohim/God and are Protected by Elohim/God.

Will you write the cure for cancer?
Certainly Not. Cancer and other diseases is Elohim's/God's Just Deserts Punishment for Sin.

Claiming a god is choosing versus that each can choose for themselves, is closer to evil, than good.
You are talking to a Christian Gnostic and Christian Monk. Elohim/God has made me Morally Superior to you. No doubt you are having Recreational Sex, Drinking Alcohol, Taking Drugs and Eating Meat etc. Every person that Sins are Evil Children of the Devil/Satan. Some people are more Evil than others.

Word salad. All knowledge is learned from what the previous teachers learned and conveyed. New material takes people to write and convey. For example: medical advancements are man made (created).
Elohim/God is the Creator of All Things That Exists. For those that are Dependent on Earthly Treatments Elohim/God has provided Temporal Drugs.

There is that isolating model. That is what must end.
Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Practising the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel makes you Different from the Surrounding Nations thus Isolating you. That's why Christian Monks live separate from the World. Isolation is Ordained by Elohim/God and Elohim/God Will Not Allow It To End.

Nobody can tell the Society of Jesus/Jesuits, Opus Dei or Knights Templar to end their Isolation because Elohim/God has made them Powerful having Earthly Dominion over the World.

This is the fruitage of the Catholic church - Jordan Maxwell

SECRET JESUIT OATH

"THE FULL TEXT OF THE JESUIT OATH OF INDUCTION. AS RECORDED IN THE UNITED STATES LIBRARY OF CONGRESS.
THE ROMANS PLEDGE TO SATAN."

Last edited:

2ndpillar

2 Corinthians 2:17

17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

@2ndpillar You are those that Corrupt the Word of Elohim/God. It is Ordained by Elohim/God that you Corrupt the Word of Elohim/God.

You Must practice the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel with Total Devotion to Become Israel.
Your "demon spirit" leader (Rev 16:13), accompanied by the written "message" of the "enemy" (the false prophet Paul) (Matthew 13:25) is apparently unaware of who constitutes the "house of Israel", who "profaned My name", and who were "dispersed throughout the lands" (Ezekiel 36:17-20).

2ndpillar

As I said before you cannot learn from a Moral Superior. Elohim/God has Ordained that you be kept in Ignorance.
Are you now saying that you are a "Moral Superior"? Pride comes before the fall. Fortunately for yourself, your step stool apparently is not at an appreciable height. As per Daniel 12:10, it is the "wicked", the lawless, as in the followers of the false gospel of grace, who are left without "understanding".

Last edited:

Bthoth

Certainly Not. Cancer and other diseases is Elohim's/God's Just Deserts Punishment for Sin.
After reading this post of yours, I do believe you and I are not going to do well.

You are talking to a Christian Gnostic and Christian Monk. Elohim/God has made me Morally Superior to you.

Such arrogance is too rude to even attempt
No doubt you are having Recreational Sex,

Drinking Alcohol,

Taking Drugs and Eating Meat etc.

Every person that Sins are Evil Children of the Devil/Satan. Some people are more Evil than others.

Sure, you are being an example of EVIL.
Elohim/God is the Creator of All Things That Exists. For those that are Dependent on Earthly Treatments Elohim/God has provided Temporal Drugs.
I know the story
Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
So it is clear; jesus is not you!
Practising the Religion of the Elohim/God of Israel makes you Different from the Surrounding Nations thus Isolating you. That's why Christian Monks live separate from the World. Isolation is Ordained by Elohim/God and Elohim/God Will Not Allow It To End.
I could see that you need to hide by your commenting.
Nobody can tell the Society of Jesus/Jesuits, Opus Dei or Knights Templar to end their Isolation because Elohim/God has made them Powerful having Earthly Dominion over the World.
Rubbish.................... Are you a left over ww2 german?
"THE FULL TEXT OF THE JESUIT OATH OF INDUCTION. AS RECORDED IN THE UNITED STATES LIBRARY OF CONGRESS.
THE ROMANS PLEDGE TO SATAN."
I can see that you have your own mantra and I am not interested!

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
1. Freemasonry exists within Israel. That is not the same as being part of Israel.

2. Israel is not a theocracy. It has a secular government. It is not run according to Jewish law. It is a modern democracy.
Yes, Israel is not a Theocracy. It is a Jewish Theonomy and not remotely a secular state. The Declaration of Independence of Israel blatantly declares it is a Jewish State, and immigration is Jews only. As far as the history of the government only Jews have occupied the positions of authority.

A secular state is an idea pertaining to secularity, whereby a state is or purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.[1] A secular state claims to treat all its citizens equally regardless of religion, and claims to avoid preferential treatment for a citizen based on their religious beliefs, affiliation or lack of either over those with other profiles.

Israel is not listed as a secular state.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Yes, Israel is not a Theocracy. It is a Jewish Theonomy and not remotely a secular state. The Declaration of Independence of Israel blatantly declares it is a Jewish State, and immigration is Jews only. As far as the history of the government only Jews have occupied the positions of authority.

A secular state is an idea pertaining to secularity, whereby a state is or purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.[1] A secular state claims to treat all its citizens equally regardless of religion, and claims to avoid preferential treatment for a citizen based on their religious beliefs, affiliation or lack of either over those with other profiles.

Wikipedia defines Theonomy as follows:

Theonomy (from Greek theos "God" and nomos "law") is a hypothetical Christian form of government in which society is ruled by divine law. Theonomists hold that divine law, particularly the judicial laws of the Old Testament, should be observed by modern societies.

That does not even remotely describe Israel. Israel is NOT run by Jewish law. If someone wants to eat pork, no one is going to call the cops. It was founded by SECULAR Jews to be a SECULAR state. Israelis enjoy freedom of religion -- although the government shows a preference for Judaism (much like Denmark has Evangelical Lutheranism as its state church, and everyone agrees that Denmark is secular), all Israelis have the freedom to choose their religion, whether it be Christianity or Islam or anything else. If Jewish law prevailed in Israel, all the churches would be shut down.

Elihoenai

That's correct Israel is Not a Secular State.

Judaism is the Religious System of Israel with Strict Sabbath/Shabbat Observance.

SHABBAT IN JERUSALEM

"WHAT CHANGE DURING SHABBAT IN JERUSALEM?

In Jerusalem, Shabbat is a totally unique experience. Starting from early on Friday afternoon, businesses, shops, and most restaurants begin to close. Some non-Kosher restaurants remain open during Shabbat, as do a limited number of businesses in the West of the city.

Public transportation (buses and railway) do not run at all in Jerusalem during Shabbat, and all these services stop in the hours leading up to sunset. Shared taxis and private taxis continue to operate."

Israel poised to have its most religious government; experts say no theocracy yet