• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will enter the paradise , the christains , the jews ,the muslims

ZooGirl02

I would say that there will be some from each group. There will definitely be Christians and Jews there considering that there are canonized Christians and Old Testament Jews. As for Muslims, I am sure there will be some there who followed what their conscience told them about God to the best of their ability while being invincibly ignorant of Christianity. It is probably the same with some Jews as well.

A Thousand Suns

Rationalist
Why would people have to accept Muhammad to go to Heaven? He isn't G-d or anything so why would not believing in him be equated to disbelief?

I find the whole notion that only certain people go to Heaven and Hell asinine.

Not only in Muhammad(pbuh) but all the Prophets(pbuh all) before him e.g Jesus,moses,david etc

If you reject one of the Messenger(pbuh) its like you reject all , the reason is simple ,If you reject the message given by messenger from God its same as rejecting God himself

Last edited:

A Thousand Suns

Rationalist
I would say that there will be some from each group. There will definitely be Christians and Jews there considering that there are canonized Christians and Old Testament Jews. As for Muslims, I am sure there will be some there who followed what their conscience told them about God to the best of their ability while being invincibly ignorant of Christianity. It is probably the same with some Jews as well.

Thats according to you but not according to Bible It clearly says several times that you should follow the prophet to come

New Testament

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

Old Testament

God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i) Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii) Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii) Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

arimoff

Not only in Muhammad(pbuh) but all the Prophets(pbuh all) before him e.g Jesus,moses,david etc

If you reject one of the Messenger(pbuh) its like you reject all , the reason is simple ,If you reject the message given by messenger from God its same as rejecting God himself

Why? Your thought is very limited since you are limiting G-D to prophets.

Not far from the idea son of G-D

A Thousand Suns

Rationalist
Why? Your thought is very limited since you are limiting G-D to prophets.

Not far from the idea son of G-D

First Pillar of Islam , God is one and only , In Islam the biggest sin considered is to attribute partner with God,so no concept of son of God

And my thoughts aren't limited ,its the truth , the real reality, its up to you thats u believe in it or not

Glorious Quran

"When they are told, 'Follow what God has revealed herein,' they say, 'We follow what we found our parents doing.' What if their parents did not understand, and were not guided?"(2:170)

arimoff

First Pillar of Islam , God is one and only , In Islam the biggest sin considered is to attribute partner with God,so no concept of son of God

And my thoughts aren't limited ,its the truth , the real reality, its up to you thats u believe in it or not

Glorious Quran

"When they are told, 'Follow what God has revealed herein,' they say, 'We follow what we found our parents doing.' What if their parents did not understand, and were not guided?"(2:170)

It doesn't matter what are your pillars, I can't see a connection between believing in prophet and believing in G-D. Don't you think it sounds childish to say you can't believe in G-d if you don't believe in prophet? I guess those pillars of your are not holding you strong enough if you can't understand that.

A Thousand Suns

Rationalist
It doesn't matter what are your pillars, I can't see a connection between believing in prophet and believing in G-D. Don't you think it sounds childish to say you can't believe in G-d if you don't believe in prophet? I guess those pillars of your are not holding you strong enough if you can't understand that.
It does to logical minds , let me try again

Prophets are the people who bring the message of God to Humankind , Quran is a book not from Muhammad(pbuh) but God himself , if you reject the prophet and the book revealed to him by God ,its same as you have rejected God himself

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It does to logical minds , let me try again

Prophets are the people who bring the message of God to Humankind , Quran is a book not from Muhammad(pbuh) but God himself , if you reject the prophet and the book revealed to him by God ,its same as you have rejected God himself

Are you saying God the Creator sat down to parchment and quill?

arimoff

The message of God is revealed to Prophets(pbuh all) by Angels which then later is made into a book form

Who said by angels? as far as I know in Jewish tradition prophesy was experienced different. It is only Muhammad who claimed that angel spoke to him with prophesy.

arimoff

yes correct:)

Yes what? there is a big difference between prophesy for a particular situation and a prophesy where a man claims to receive a word from G-D trough an angel.

having an angel rather then G-d directly giving His message is flawed for monotheism.

AMAN thakur

i think in essence the intention behind the actions of each individual define the result .it is not related to wt religion u follow as all religions have agreement in there core as regards the conduct of individuals.paradise may be just a state of mind or an area deserved for the righteuos followers by god...........no point in debating things impossible to confirm.i think practically the intent behind any axn defines it and any religion is good if intention is purified.

Muffled

Jesus in me
It's what you said:

I cannot accept Jesus as a Savior. Therefore, according to you I will go to Hell.

I am not an enemy of Jesus, I respect him. As I said though, I cannot accept him as Savior or Messiah, so would that make me an enemy of G-d?

You were reading between the lines. According to the Qu'ran your good deeds will be weighed against your evil deeds. However I suspect this is after you are dead. From what I can see this doesn't occur until jesus has already reigned for 1000 years. Those who weigh in as righteous are in the second resurection but those who weigh in as wicked are sent to Hell. Christians are automatically righteous and are in the first resurrection at the time of the Rapture.

If you are alive and fortunate enough to be raptured, then the offer is made to receive the salvation of Jesus. If it is not received you will be cast out into outer space where you will die of course. I suppose it is somewhat of an improvement over hell but there is no eternal life in it.

If you are alive and not raptured, chances are very good that you will end up in Hell.

You would absolutely not be considered an enemy of God on that basis.

Wotan

You were reading between the lines. According to the Qu'ran your good deeds will be weighed against your evil deeds. However I suspect this is after you are dead. From what I can see this doesn't occur until jesus has already reigned for 1000 years. Those who weigh in as righteous are in the second resurection but those who weigh in as wicked are sent to Hell. Christians are automatically righteous and are in the first resurrection at the time of the Rapture.

If you are alive and fortunate enough to be raptured, then the offer is made to receive the salvation of Jesus. If it is not received you will be cast out into outer space where you will die of course. I suppose it is somewhat of an improvement over hell but there is no eternal life in it.

If you are alive and not raptured, chances are very good that you will end up in Hell.

You would absolutely not be considered an enemy of God on that basis.

It is amazing and sad - really sad - that in the 21st century otherwise rational people actually believe this crapolla.

The human capacity to believe what we'd rather is - VAST.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Whew! I'd hate for there to be a Biblical witness against me! Fortunately, I use the original Bible, written by Jews, for Jews, in the Jewish language of Hebrew, which stops at Chronicles. Nothing in my Bible says anything about Jesus or Heaven or Hell or an anti-Christ, or anything like that.

Guess instead of worrying about Heaven and Hell and Satan and an anti-Christ, instead I'll just follow the commandments, observe Shabbat and the holidays, and stay away from the pork, and let other people worry about their own traditions, and their own relationships with God, and not presume that somehow my tradition contains a monopoly on truth that will permit me to insult the beliefs of others to their faces....

There is no firmer credentials for accepting the original Bible than there is for accepting the Bible with jesus in it. Otherwise you will be like Thomas Jefferson and many others who decide that they will follow the parts of the Bible they like and obey God when it is convenient and profitable.

Jesus said "I am the truth." The devil is a liar and the father of lies. You ought to be able to figure out what that means. I am an iconclast. I don't respect beliefs that are built on folly. If your icon has clay feet, that isn't my fault. However I do not purposely set out to insult anyone. I expect that you have a reason to believe what you believe and to present those reasons. Fantasy is jsut believing in something without having any reason to believe in it. For instance believing that Santa Claus delivers presents by going down a chimney is pure fantasy. There isn't any resaon to believe that happens unless you are a naive child who believes everything your parents tell you.